Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

F50 vs GT2 vs Murcie vs NSX-R etc

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-25-2006, 03:19 PM
Mad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to allMad Swami is a name known to all
The vid is an oldie but a good one. I think I have the clip somewhere at home too.

Old 10-25-2006, 11:53 PM
hesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nicehesperus is just really nice
Originally Posted by acs-3
Yeah, I think rather than using Tsukuba track most of the times, those guys should use longer track like the new Fuji Speedway that would give slightly advantage for higher hp cars
i do agree totally.

however, to be fair to the Best Motoring guys, to DO just that with reasonable frequency. a lot of their major "races" with high HP european cars take place at Fuji, Fisco, Sugo-- all of which are more suited to powerful cars than Tsukuba.

Having said that, how different is Tsukuba in character, to many of the tracks that a lot of us drive on? Of course many here regulary visit the 'Ring or Spa, but there's a lot who also drive on smaller tracks. and someone pointed out that Tsukuba is pretty similar to the Hockenheim short course, where the german press test cars as well.