Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

What is faster 05 Gt3 or 06 Gallardo?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-10-2006, 10:29 AM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by AzExoticLover
Thats nice and all, but if you re-read any of the thread - I never said one word to Christian or about his cars or any others for that matter.... I only said something ONCE you shoved your foot into your big mouth by getting involed in something that had nothing to do with you and calling someones cars "****piles"... You are the one that sounds like a **** brick, dont try to pass off the buck here to me and Allen, you are right there with us! Re-read your comment and you might realize that you sound like a "*****"....

Nice try at trying to make yourself look like an Angel, it did not work!...............

I simply stated my opinion in response to Allanlambo's remarks. Based on the tone of his remarks, I used terminology I felt he could easily identify with.

Exactly what you did my fellow ***** when you joined the fray.

Old 11-10-2006, 10:55 AM
Brandon is infamous around these parts
This has been a very entertaining thread. Keep it up guys

Old 11-10-2006, 10:55 AM
AzExoticLover is infamous around these partsAzExoticLover is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 05997S
I simply stated my opinion in response to Allanlambo's remarks. Based on the tone of his remarks, I used terminology I felt he could easily identify with.

Exactly what you did my fellow ***** when you joined the fray.

Old 11-10-2006, 10:56 AM
AzExoticLover is infamous around these partsAzExoticLover is infamous around these parts
I just realized that you guys are local and I have met some of you. Pretty ****ing uncool to diss on this guy for any reason. Neither of you would act like this in person from the brief encounters I have had with the SECC crew.
Thats nice and all, but if you re-read any of the thread - I never said one word to Christian or about his cars or any others for that matter.... I only said something ONCE you shoved your foot into your big mouth by getting involed in something that had nothing to do with you and calling someones cars "****piles"... You are the one that sounds like a **** brick, dont try to pass off the buck here to me and Allen, you are right there with us! Re-read your comment and you might realize that you sound like a "*****"....

Nice try at trying to make yourself look like an Angel, it did not work!...............

Old 11-10-2006, 11:02 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
This is were you messed up, Allan is always right, forget about opinions

Christian

I simply stated my opinion .

Old 11-10-2006, 11:04 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
We all need to lighten up, back to topic. I would take the GT3 over the Lambo Gallardo anyday, the Murci is another story

Christian

Old 11-10-2006, 11:17 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
It would be a tough choice for me to make. i would have to drive both and make my choice on the use the car would get. Street vs track days

Old 11-10-2006, 11:20 AM
I have never driven a GT3 to compare but have always wanted too.... Maybe I will buy a 997 GT3 someday....

For now, I know the Lambo will win in a straight line and the GT3 will most likley take it on the track!

Old 11-10-2006, 11:35 AM
I agree, the lambo should beat the GT3 in a straight line, I think it would be a couple or few car lengths. On the track I think the GT3 will crush the Lambo

Christian

Originally Posted by AzExoticLover
I have never driven a GT3 to compare but have always wanted too.... Maybe I will buy a 997 GT3 someday....

For now, I know the Lambo will win in a straight line and the GT3 will most likley take it on the track!

Old 11-10-2006, 11:39 AM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
true, Christian.

My PSI 480 996TT is dead even with Gallardo (10.9 seconds: 60-130 mph)
Gt3 is not close to that.
on track, all bets are off.

MK

Old 11-10-2006, 11:42 AM
What 1/4 mile time have you done with car?

Christian

Originally Posted by WOODTSTER
true, Christian.

My PSI 480 996TT is dead even with Gallardo (10.9 seconds: 60-130 mph)
Gt3 is not close to that.
on track, all bets are off.

MK

Old 11-10-2006, 11:46 AM
Just a boxster?
JP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond reputeJP-S-St.Louis has a reputation beyond repute
The new 997 GT3 will be much faster then the 996 GT3 right?

Old 11-10-2006, 12:00 PM
Administrator
Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !Control It Is a GOD !
Guys, this thread is closed and for all those who participated in personal attacks and profanity...this is a warning to stop.

I don't have time to read this entire thread and PM each of you but..if it continues, you will be banned without another warning.

This topic appears to have run it's course.

Closed now.