Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

33 NEW Gembella Mirage GT pictures!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-14-2006, 10:44 PM
Dan
Dan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to behold
I do like it i think the interior is awesome.. i could never say in any way a cgt is ugly though..i dont think its bad at all but a personal taste.. i think that it would look alot better with those mods but black..

Old 11-14-2006, 10:45 PM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
No No No No! I don't know if I can make it any clearer, terrible. If you absolutely have to do aftermarket modifications to your CGT, its TechArt or bust.

-Markus-

Old 11-15-2006, 12:44 AM
.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold.:Raul is a splendid one to behold
very interesting........no doubt an amazing dealership but the car was butchered

Old 11-16-2006, 11:22 AM
BLKM3 is infamous around these parts
It looks badass. The only thing I don't like is the hood.

Old 11-16-2006, 11:29 AM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
there is another one in dubai with red interior

Old 11-16-2006, 04:05 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by cayenne_ksa
there is another one in dubai with red interior
Are you sure? Apperently this is the only one...

Old 11-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
a bit much...

Old 11-17-2006, 05:11 AM
AWD
AWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud ofAWD has much to be proud of
i kind of like it! But I am biased to white cars!

Old 11-17-2006, 01:02 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Stephan
Are you sure? Apperently this is the only one...
yeah I have seen the pic's I tried to post them but I couldn't I'll try again

Last edited by cayenne_ksa; 11-17-2006 at 01:05 PM.
Old 11-17-2006, 01:03 PM

Last edited by cayenne_ksa; 11-18-2006 at 12:56 AM.
Old 11-17-2006, 01:04 PM

Last edited by cayenne_ksa; 11-18-2006 at 12:57 AM.
Old 11-17-2006, 05:36 PM
B7R
B7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura about
The car in this thread is the 1st Gembella CGT that was ever made.
I just wish if it was also the last ... nothing beats a pure stock CGT nothing

Old 11-18-2006, 03:18 PM
jiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to alljiaim is a name known to all
So beast and different, I like it beside the rims(original wheels in all flat black would be killer on it), front hood and roof scop(kill the shape of the car).

Old 11-19-2006, 01:04 AM
shiznut123 is infamous around these parts
With all this talk about the exterior.... what has been for actual performance? Aren't they claiming 750BHP?

Old 11-29-2006, 03:25 PM
Finality is infamous around these partsFinality is infamous around these parts
If I remember correctly this is 001 from Gemballa right?

shiznut123 try 1000 bhp

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 33 NEW Gembella Mirage GT pictures!