Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

997GT3 or C6 Z06

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-30-2006, 10:45 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Christian
You guys continue to beat a dead horse
Z06 vs. (Whatever more expensive sports car) Threads are definately:

Old 11-30-2006, 10:48 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
I know, isn't it great the Z06, at 75K, can beat up on much more expensive cars while being in bone stock trim? I love it.

Now bring me that GPS system and let me see if i can beat that modded GT2 in my bone stock Z06..

9Eleven, I am still waiting for your education on the device as I still fully do not understand the concept. Also, your times with TWO shifts, not your 1-3 shift, which is only one shift.

Old 11-30-2006, 10:51 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
You need to get a life and get out more often. No one questions the performance/value of the Vette. At the end of the day it's still a Vette, there's alot more to life than a Vette and saying mine is bigger than yours

Christian

Originally Posted by SCvet00
I know, isn't it great the Z06, at 75K, can beat up on much more expensive cars while being in bone stock trim? I love it.

Now bring me that GPS system and let me see if i can beat that modded GT2 in my bone stock Z06..

=

Old 11-30-2006, 10:52 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Z06 vs. (Whatever more expensive sports car) Threads are definately:
+1!!! And I'll raise you this:

Old 11-30-2006, 10:55 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future

9Eleven, I am still waiting for your education on the device as I still fully do not understand the concept. Also, your times with TWO shifts, not your 1-3 shift, which is only one shift.
i can go out buy a supra for 40K put 20k into it and have a car that very few cars will ever touch, your point? anyone can go buy an inexpensive car and make it fast.

Old 11-30-2006, 10:56 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
You read the graph incorrectly, I took just over three tenths of a second into second and two tenths into third. First into second is a tough shift. Look at it again. Two tenths of a second is almost sequential shifting time. I guess you can show me how to shift when you come to visit. You obviously are a hell of a driver, you have my number, call me when you're ready.

I find it funny that you give no credence to time slips or GPS numbers, but insist that we should take your word for it regarding these very optimistic Z06 times, because you say so. I am starting to get a little suspicious regarding your ownership of any automobile. How is running your car on a GPS keyboard racing? Use it and show us your great shifting skills and your supercar times. It is alot easier to FEDEX you the box than either you or I driving 800 miles in December. As I said, either way, you have my number or you can use the box.

I've shot down every inane argument that you have feebly attempted with real world data. You are obviously out of your league, are not very knowledgeable, and have nothing other than mild insults to offer. When you are ready to have an adult conversation, I will respond.
Amazing post's man, i also find it ironic/moronic that timeslips and so on dont mean anything to him, but his opinions like you said with no hard evidence or facts is automatically "true"

Old 11-30-2006, 10:59 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
i can go out buy a supra for 40K put 20k into it and have a car that very few cars will ever touch, your point? anyone can go buy an inexpensive car and make it fast.
Sure you can, but the Civic will NEVER handle as well, brake as well, or do ANYTHING as well except go fast in a straight line. The Z06, in bone stock trim, can do EVERYTHING just as well, if not better. This is why that repetative argument will never work with the Z06.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:01 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Amazing post's man, i also find it ironic/moronic that timeslips and so on dont mean anything to him, but his opinions like you said with no hard evidence or facts is automatically "true"
, just as funny as the other guy thinking he can rip a 3.4 0-60, hahahaha. i dont even think most drivers could get that in the 997TT unless they had pro skills on the launch and perfect shifting.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:01 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Sure you can, but the Civic will NEVER handle as well, brake as well, or do ANYTHING as well except go fast in a straight line. The Z06, in bone stock trim, can do EVERYTHING just as well, if not better. This is why that repetative argument will never work with the Z06.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:02 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
SCVET is a troll guys, lets ignore him and he will go away...

dr_sharp is infamous around these parts
You guys continue to beat a dead horse
"You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to SCvet00 again."

i said supra not a civic. and theres a big difference.

You need to get a life and get out more often. No one questions the performance/value of the Vette. At the end of the day it's still a Vette, there's alot more to life than a Vette and saying mine is bigger than yours

Christian
It is just a Vet, just like at the end of the day, you are just driving an old POS. How do you like the attacks? Not cool huh? Then quit it with that BS.

The Z06, for 75K, can do EVERYTHING just as good as ANY porsche, if not better, for the exception of the CGT. This is not my opinion, it is a FACT!!

Now, where were we? Oh ya, the GPS system. I am still waiting for a response from 9Eleven

Old 11-30-2006, 11:03 PM
i said supra not a civic. and theres a big difference.
Let me rephrase:

Sure you can, but the Supra will NEVER handle as well, brake as well, or do ANYTHING as well except go fast in a straight line. The Z06, in bone stock trim, can do EVERYTHING just as well, if not better. This is why that repetative argument will never work with the Z06.

Old 11-30-2006, 11:04 PM
, just as funny as the other guy thinking he can rip a 3.4 0-60, hahahaha. i dont even think most drivers could get that in the 997TT unless they had pro skills on the launch and perfect shifting.
It's funnier when you think the Porsche can outrun the Vet to 186 mph..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997GT3 or C6 Z06