Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

CGT crash :( Pictures

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-28-2006, 07:30 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
CGT crash :( Pictures

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31654

My buddy from the elise forums just fowarded me this link !

Old 11-28-2006, 07:41 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Whoa, driver okay?

Old 11-28-2006, 07:47 PM
acf
acf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to beholdacf is a splendid one to behold
I think so... From the thread:

the driver is O.K..........He fractured his foot and bruised his arm........

Old 11-28-2006, 07:59 PM
LittleJohny is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mikester
OMG, that's awful, was he seriously injured ? Good thing the engine was in the back, looks like.

"looks like"? is this guy stupid? How could u not know the CGT is mid-engined?

Old 11-28-2006, 08:12 PM
Will Party for Food!!!!
Jeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond reputeJeremy has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by LittleJohny
"looks like"? is this guy stupid? How could u not know the CGT is mid-engined?
I think he meant it looks like it's a good thing that the engine wasn't in the front or the driver would have been impaled by it.

Jeremy

Old 11-28-2006, 08:55 PM
Banned
FD3SDriver is infamous around these parts
At least the driver isn't seriously hurt, i'll leave it at that.

Old 11-28-2006, 09:10 PM
emissary is infamous around these parts
Looks like it held together much better than the Enzo (which met a similar fate with a telephone pole)...glad to see that no one was injured...

Old 11-28-2006, 09:11 PM
powday is infamous around these parts
From the original thread:

It wasn't the owner. I can't get into it but the driver is O.K..........He fractured his foot and bruised his arm........

If that was my car, I would be quite pissed if someone other than myself crashed it. I really feel bad for the owner of the car, because I'd probably be in tears if it was mine. At least the driver seemed to survive ok.

Old 11-28-2006, 09:15 PM
snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !snowboarder54 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by powday
From the original thread:

It wasn't the owner. I can't get into it but the driver is O.K..........He fractured his foot and bruised his arm........

If that was my car, I would be quite pissed if someone other than myself crashed it. I really feel bad for the owner of the car, because I'd probably be in tears if it was mine. At least the driver seemed to survive ok.

If that were my car the driver would be better off had he been killed in the crash!!!!!!!

Old 11-28-2006, 09:27 PM
Spaz is infamous around these parts
Someone is going to be killed by the owner.. And What's it with super cars and telephones poles?!?

Old 11-28-2006, 09:30 PM
T A D is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by aaronchanfilms

http://www.elisetalk.com/forums/showthread.php?t=31654

My buddy from the elise forums just fowarded me this link !
Ouch , that looks really bad ! Sad view . . .

Old 11-28-2006, 09:53 PM
Stephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura aboutStephan has a spectacular aura about
Sad to see another bite the dust! Glad to hear the driver only suffered minor injuries

Old 11-28-2006, 10:13 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I didn't see any skid marks... Do you think the driver just plowed into the pole???

Old 11-28-2006, 10:45 PM
SM Racing is infamous around these parts
Wonder who will buy the wreck and how big is the market for used CGT engines and trannies?

Old 11-28-2006, 10:48 PM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
oh no....if that was my car and my friend wrecked it there would be some problems...glad the driver only had minor injuries but I do not know if that will stay the same once the owner gets his hands on him

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: CGT crash :( Pictures