Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Opinions on work wheels

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 12:27 AM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Opinions on work wheels

What up guy's

As most of you know, i'm getting a white GT3 very soon and i'm trying to make a decision on some wheels. I wanted to get BBS LM's for it, but i heard there are some issues with a straight bolt on fitment.

This wheel is my second choice. 18'' work brombacher mesh in gold. Just wanted to see if anyone had experience with these wheels.
Any info would help!
Thanks

Plus does anyone have some pics of them on porsche's?

Attached Images  
Old 12-26-2006, 12:36 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by habitat
What up guy's

As most of you know, i'm getting a white GT3 very soon and i'm trying to make a decision on some wheels. I wanted to get BBS LM's for it, but i heard there are some issues with a straight bolt on fitment.

This wheel is my second choice. 18'' work brombacher mesh in gold. Just wanted to see if anyone had experience with these wheels.
Any info would help!
Thanks

Plus does anyone have some pics of them on porsche's?
they look sick man! 18" is def the way to go. i dunno about gold though would have to see a pic of them on the car.

Old 12-26-2006, 12:43 AM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Here is a pic of the BBS race wheel in gold on a white GT3.
I love it!!!!

Old 12-26-2006, 12:50 AM
raffi is infamous around these parts
the white does look nice with the gold wheels. probably the only color that gold wheels would work with.
how about the forgeline wheels in the for sale section, he listed them for widebody fitment , how wide are the gt3 wheels?... since you are looking at stepped lips I liked these too.

Last edited by raffi; 03-27-2007 at 11:46 PM.
Old 12-26-2006, 12:53 AM
Originally Posted by raffi
the white does look nice with the gold wheels. probably the only color that gold wheels would work with.
how about the forgeline wheels in the for sale section, he listed them for widebody fitment , how wide are the gt3 wheels?... since you are looking at stepped lips I liked these too.
The wheels from the widebody 996's don't work on the 996 GT3's.
I like those wheels to and i know scotty pretty well.
Thanks

Old 12-26-2006, 01:00 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by habitat
Here is a pic of the BBS race wheel in gold on a white GT3.
I love it!!!!

DO IT!!!!! that looks unbelievable!

Old 12-26-2006, 01:07 AM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
18" BBS motorspots or stock

Old 12-26-2006, 01:13 AM
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
18" BBS motorspots or stock
Don't really wanna spend $5k for a set of wheels.

Old 12-26-2006, 03:29 AM
m5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to beholdm5am is a splendid one to behold
Work wheels are great. I am a big fan of them. I know Bill@rennworx sells work if you wanted to look into that.

PM me if you are interested in Works though and I may be able to get you a better deal on them.

Old 12-26-2006, 04:34 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Work rims are great quality wheels....as you can see I love them too...hahaha

A few pics (not on a P-car though)

Old 12-26-2006, 04:53 PM
vipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the roughvipertestarossa is a jewel in the rough
GT3's look best with stock wheels

Old 12-26-2006, 05:34 PM
JNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to allJNRSM3 is a name known to all
i'm a big fan of work. I have the reverse lip version of the brombacher (as do quite a few others now)...check out my avatar....02barebones has work equips.....great looking and awesome build quality.

Old 12-26-2006, 07:41 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
I like Work wheels on Japanese cars (350Z, S2000, Evo, etc), but not so much on Euro cars. I'd stick w/HRE, BBS, etc. for your GT3.

Old 12-26-2006, 08:23 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Ask Bill from Rennworx he is an importer..........

He posts on the board

His email is bk@rennworx.com

Old 12-26-2006, 10:11 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Work wheels are awesome quality, light and look amazing Kerry, i would put them on my Porsche/GT3 or any car in a second! Cant go wrong

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Opinions on work wheels