Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GMG 997GT3 GT Harness bar Xmas Sale.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 12-26-2006, 05:20 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
GMG 997GT3/997TT GTCup Harness bar/Roll Bar- Xmas Sale.

GMG 997 GT Cup Harness/Roll Bar
An evolution of the factory Tequipment bar, our GT Cup bar is made of 4130 Chromoly Tubing that has been tig welded and normalized for superior strength and rigidity. A common problem of the factory T equipment bar is that it requires the use of 1-piece fixed back GT3 style seats for proper leg room. If you are 5’10” and taller moving the seat back far enough is a challenge with factory bar. The GMG 997 GT Cup Harness/Roll Bar offers these key features.

- Made of Chromoly Tubing that has been carefully tig welded and normalized
- Designed to work standard reclining seats or GT3 fixed back seats offering drivers the ability to move the seat all the way back (Not possible with the factory Tequipment Rollbar)
- Designed to work with clip in kit for harness (no need to drill holes in your floor to mount the harness anchors)
- Additional cross-brace for increased rigidity and strength
- Comes complete with all hardware to install. Mounts like the factory bar –(directly to seat belt anchors, no cutting required of car)
- Available in Standard Satin Black finish or Bavarian Silver powder coat (optional color matching to your car available)
- Installation at our facility is available and recommended.
_PCA-POC Legal
- Shipping available (oversized)

Fitment: All 997 coupes including GT3 and 997TT
Also available for 996 Coupes- GT3- GT2- 996TT- 996C2- 996C4s
(Please specify with our without sunroof)

Price: $1495.00 ON SALE FOR ONLY $1295.00

Sale good through Jan 10th 2007

996 turbo shown

996TT shown

997 Version

Last edited by Fabryce@GMGRacing; 12-26-2006 at 06:18 PM.
Old 12-26-2006, 05:31 PM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
Fabryce... is this bar better than the 997GT3RS bar??? if so can you specify the differeces??? is fitment the same as the RS bar??? can my Porsche Dealer install this???
Thank you very much

Alan

Old 12-26-2006, 06:03 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
How much does it weigh? Do you happen to know what a factory tech roll bar weighs compared to this?

Old 12-26-2006, 06:07 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 6088TTS
Fabryce... is this bar better than the 997GT3RS bar??? if so can you specify the differeces??? is fitment the same as the RS bar??? can my Porsche Dealer install this???
Thank you very much

Alan
Yes dealer can install- Havent compared it to RS bar as I havent scene one up close. (yet)

We have a few guys on the board who have installed them in there cars..

I havent weighed it against a 996GT3 T euipment bar- But I am sure it weighs more as the Tequipment bar is thin wall stainless and our bar is chromoly.. I will weigh them when I get back in the shop and report at that time.

Old 12-27-2006, 06:31 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Fabryce and fellow 6Speeders,
I was going to purchase a Porsche-Teq roll bar from Fabryce until we discussed what I would be using my GT3 for (DE's, some light tracking and street ride). Through Fabryce's recommendation I decided on their GT Cup Harness/Roll bar. Recently had installed, this bar is everything the P-Teq should have been. Better fit, better finish (Got the Satin Silver Powder coat, which looks like a silver metalic slightly pearl finish. Real nice compliment to black leather and Artic Silver paint), excellent welds with a 10+ cool factor. A good deal at list, a great value on sale especially when compared to the Porsche piece or a custom bar for that matter.
Hope this helps the anyone thinking about what bar to install.
Thanks Fabryce for the advise!