Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

***997RSR photos and team introduction***

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-17-2007, 05:02 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Mike,

You are the man! Thanks for posting those pics. What a car!

I look forward to learning more as this thread progresses.

Thanks again Mike!

And tell the owner the 6speed community says thanks!

Last edited by Phoenix; 01-17-2007 at 05:05 PM.
Old 01-17-2007, 05:15 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Mike,

You are the man! Thanks for posting those pics. What a car!

I look forward to learning more as this thread progresses.

Thanks again Mike!

And tell the owner the 6speed community says thanks!
Your enthusiasm is just what we wanted to see. Thanks for your comments.

To all of those that responded, thanks!

The owner is very excited about the forum feedback so far. He purchased some new video equipment to get high quality footage for me to post!

Stay tuned!

Old 01-17-2007, 05:21 PM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Unbelievably angry of tyres...I love that thing known to be as P O R S C H E!!

Old 01-17-2007, 05:27 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by Mike/A.W.E.
Roughly $400K.
Mike

That thing is ridiculous.
Thanks for the pics.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:29 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by habitat
Mike

That thing is ridiculous.
Thanks for the pics.
No prob...

Call me tonight.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:30 PM
GOB
GOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud of
I will be in Sebring for the race week. Please let me know the race team as I would LOVE to see it up close in person. Amazing machine!!

Old 01-17-2007, 05:33 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by GOB
I will be in Sebring for the race week. Please let me know the race team as I would LOVE to see it up close in person. Amazing machine!!

Will you be there this weekend, or for Sebring?

If you are there this weekend, stop by the Bell Motorsports Trailer and ask for Tim.

This is what their hauler looks like.

Old 01-17-2007, 05:43 PM
mowblowgo is infamous around these parts
Beautiful!!!!! Those cars are amazing. I know that Flying Lizards upgraded as well. Your friends must be very excited. Are they running a one car team? Full Season?

Old 01-17-2007, 05:48 PM
adybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the roughadybuncio is a jewel in the rough
That looks phenominal!!!

Old 01-17-2007, 06:01 PM
Former Vendor
Originally Posted by mowblowgo
Beautiful!!!!! Those cars are amazing. I know that Flying Lizards upgraded as well. Your friends must be very excited. Are they running a one car team? Full Season?
One car for the full season.

Old 01-17-2007, 06:03 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
The mother of all 911s.

Old 01-17-2007, 07:14 PM
GOB
GOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud ofGOB has much to be proud of
I am going in mid March for the Speed race (I don't race myself anymore, just good friends with the RTR crew) and the 12 Hours. Will keep an eye out!

Old 01-17-2007, 07:25 PM
bentley500 is infamous around these partsbentley500 is infamous around these parts
Looks great. BTW, what is the approximate HP on a car like that?

Old 01-17-2007, 11:33 PM
bli8 is infamous around these partsbli8 is infamous around these parts
Mike,
Is there any chance you'd dyno this car without the air restrictor and maybe share the dyno graph? Any guess how many horses the RSR puts to the wheels.

Old 01-17-2007, 11:39 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Absolutely, positively RIDICULOUS! I swear to god, if i had this car it would be my daily driver LOL!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: ***997RSR photos and team introduction***