GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

A Gt2 Not To Buy!! On Ebay!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-27-2007, 12:32 PM
996turbo is infamous around these parts
Ha Ha....CPO too!!!!

Old 01-27-2007, 04:39 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Fabryce that is crazy man!! Thanks for letting us 6speeder's know, its really helpfull for the 6speed community!

Old 01-27-2007, 04:48 PM
bobafett is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by habitat
Geez!

That's insane how it has a clean carfax.
Not at all. Carfax is about as reputable as a crack dealer on the corner of 6th and wilshire

--Dan

Old 01-27-2007, 05:07 PM
habitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nicehabitat is just really nice
Originally Posted by bobafett
Not at all. Carfax is about as reputable as a crack dealer on the corner of 6th and wilshire

--Dan
That's a shame!!!

Unhonest people suck!!!

Old 01-27-2007, 05:21 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Makes you wonder, do you think people are happy to hear something minor/major reported, or a clean as a whistle carfax? No way to judge really hah!

Old 01-27-2007, 09:12 PM
CLS
CLS is infamous around these partsCLS is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by CLS
Just sent the seller an ebay email quick question about if to his knowledge has the car been in an accident, I will let everyone know his response if I get one.
This guy is a scum bag check out his response to my request if the car had been in an accident.
pat.bmw( 90)Positive feedback:100%Member since:Oct-02-02Location:TX, United StatesRegistered on:www.ebay.comItem: Porsche : 911 (270081889265) This message was sent while the listing was active.pat.bmw is the seller.the front fender was damaged at the dealer during service a few years ago.

Front fender damage a few years ago at the dealer....amazing!

Old 01-27-2007, 09:28 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
But it is a good looking gt2.

Old 01-28-2007, 12:00 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks for the heads up fabrycw as I was considering this ebay auction, the seller emailed me it was only in one accident after I asked but that's one to many for me regardless. Hopefully he will be truthful to the eventual seller b/c Karma is a *****!

Old 01-28-2007, 12:19 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
The car looks like it was fixed fairly well, but this ain't no blvd cruiser, it's a GT2. Driving that car at anywhere near 9/10s at a high speed track would be deadly. This thing really is a widowmaker.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:02 AM
Former Vendor
AutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really niceAutoTalent is just really nice
Clean carfax does not mean too much

Good thing to do is spend $150-$200 for a professional inspector to check out the car. Most exotic dealerships have contact information for the guys that go through the car with a fine toothed comb. Better to do that before a plane ticket is purchased.

Old 01-28-2007, 06:57 PM
CLS
CLS is infamous around these partsCLS is infamous around these parts
It appears some on this thread has contacted this guy about my post so here is his response;
pt.bmw( 90)Positive feedback:100%Member since:Oct-02-02Location:TX, United StatesRegistered on:www.ebay.comItem: Porsche : 911 (270081889265) This message was sent while the listing was active.pat.bmw is the seller.thanks for the info and link, I do not know about the first wreck with the first owner. It was represented as a clean car from the dealer and they cpo'd it. The second incedent happened at the same dealer while the car was in for service. Of course they have down played it and had the car fixed fairly quickly while the owner was out of town so I dont know what to believe other than it was fixed in a very short amount of time. Please share this with your friends on the web. I help my friends with there cars on ebay for the enjoyment of fine cars and do not want to hide anything. The only reason he is wanting to sell it s to get a new M6. The lease is up in 7 months so if it does not sell he is going to just finish out the lease.

Old 01-29-2007, 01:45 AM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
Oh, what a tangled web we weeve, when first we practice to decieve.

Old 01-29-2007, 05:09 PM
Cedric is infamous around these parts
I tend to be careful with things that appear "cheap" or too good to be true anyway.

There's always a catch.
But GOood one bro, i bet there's thousands more on Ebay.

Old 01-29-2007, 09:53 PM
Former Vendor
Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !Fabryce@GMGRacing Is a GOD !
I think everyone should be a entitled to a fair deal.. There are way to many shaddy people in the car business.. And it ruins it for the few that aren't.

If the seller was just honest and said Yes it was damaged. It was fixed correctly.. Here is the documentation of the car being repaired properly and shown proof of it.. My client would have still considered the car.. I have purchaed cars before that have been damaged and repaired properly. Yes a car that is hit can still be repaired to better than factory specifications.

What rubs me the wrong way is not the fact that it was damaged.. Its the fact that seller tried to B@^#T his way with the sale. Even after he was asked if it was damaged on the phone prior to my customer going out there.

Oh well.....

Last edited by Fabryce@GMGRacing; 01-30-2007 at 12:34 AM.
Old 01-29-2007, 11:45 PM
Agree 100%, if the guy was just honest about it, the car would be sold already at probably not far off from what he wanted.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: A Gt2 Not To Buy!! On Ebay!!