Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

March C&D..Z06 vs. 997 GT3!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-28-2007, 03:01 AM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
I think your comment is uncalled for. No where did the original poster bash your all mighty GT3. Come on now and grow up. I really find it pretty stupid that a car may have been better than the one you own and now you start the garbage. Every test is different and no need for careless remarks.

Byron
now your comments are uncalled for... i am just telling the truth... and how the heck would you know what you've just said??? maybe i will trade it for the Z06... did i say the GT3 was better than the Z06??? whats wrong with you being so sensitive??? i didn't BASH your ALL MIGHTY Z06 either... just so you know... personally i am pleased with the Z06's lap time... and there is nothing wrong with me trading in my GT3 for the Z06 is there?

Alan

Old 01-28-2007, 03:06 AM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 6088TTS
wow the corvette actually won!!! i am sooo surprised!!! contacting local Chevy dealer to order one immediately and asking if i can trade in my GT3... this is great news guys!!! finally i can dump my ****ty *** Porsche for an all American Muscle King... The Mighity Corvette Z06 (On Runflat!)

Alan

Old 01-28-2007, 03:14 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by 6088TTS
now your comments are uncalled for... i am just telling the truth... and how the heck would you know what you've just said??? maybe i will trade it for the Z06... did i say the GT3 was better than the Z06??? whats wrong with you being so sensitive??? i didn't BASH your ALL MIGHTY Z06 either... just so you know... personally i am pleased with the Z06's lap time... and there is nothing wrong with me trading in my GT3 for the Z06 is there?

Alan
Dude whatever. I have seen your comments on every post that challenges your car and you get defensive.I don't have an almighty ZO6 because I am a porsche fan. Sensitive no just being an adult. How the heck I would know what I said? Easy it came from my mouth. alan take it for what its worth I was just making an observation. If you don't like my comments negative rep me its ok.

Byron

Old 01-28-2007, 03:32 AM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
Dude whatever. I have seen your comments on every post that challenges your car and you get defensive.I don't have an almighty ZO6 because I am a porsche fan. Sensitive no just being an adult. How the heck I would know what I said? Easy it came from my mouth. alan take it for what its worth I was just making an observation. If you don't like my comments negative rep me its ok.

Byron
Byron... you got it all wrong... i would NEVER neg rep a person... and i am not defensive at all towards my cars... i hate the Cayenne that i currently own... and happens to love the GT3 to the point that i ordered another RS... and FYI i've owned the C5 Z06 before... loved the car for its Price/Performance factor... and yes i might have backed the GT3 in every Z06 vs. GT3 post... but i am doing it for a reason... its always some very specific people on this board that likes to start BEEF between these two cars... and i am personally prefer these people banned from this forum... but its not my call... and this time i replyed being sarcastic and still you have to retaliate me... now i don't really care that the Corvette is faster than anything in this world... because it is just not a car that i would buy or own... and if you can't take some humor or sarcastication thats your problem... don't be in other people's face unless its absolutely nessecary...

Alan

Old 01-28-2007, 03:43 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Thank you for the response. Alan I never got in your face and I was giving an observation of what I read. I personally like to read as many articles that people post whether one car is better than anothers. Who really cares because at the end of the day there will always be a better car out there. So what someone keeps posting about the mighty vette or the mighty GT3. Lets try and be civil. I apologize if my comments were interpreted as not civil to anyone but we should try to show respect amoung each other and the threads that are here.

Byron

P.S. Does anyone know what a grey rep point is?

Old 01-28-2007, 03:50 AM
Thank you for the response. Alan I never got in your face and I was giving an observation of what I read. I personally like to read as many articles that people post whether one car is better than anothers. Who really cares because at the end of the day there will always be a better car out there. So what someone keeps posting about the mighty vette or the mighty GT3. Lets try and be civil. I apologize if my comments were interpreted as not civil to anyone but we should try to show respect amoung each other and the threads that are here.

Byron

I'm with you!

Alan

Old 01-28-2007, 03:52 AM
Laters Alan and much Aloha.

Byron

Old 01-28-2007, 04:36 AM
Nico is infamous around these partsNico is infamous around these parts
Thats what i like about the people here, you guys can settle your **** down and not go for pages and pages

Old 01-28-2007, 04:41 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
Good try Byron.

I am staying away from these threads. Their direction is pre-destined.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Byronmaui again.

Old 01-28-2007, 04:49 AM
Originally Posted by Alex
Good try Byron.

I am staying away from these threads. Their direction is pre-destined.
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Byronmaui again.
Thanks alex and will proably take your advice. Hey check your mail in the coming weeks. My wife designed a newshirt and gonna send you a couple. I think the new one is cool.

Aloha dude.

Byron

Old 01-28-2007, 08:21 AM
tar6day is infamous around these parts
Where is the popcorn.

Old 01-28-2007, 08:46 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Nico
Thats what i like about the people here, you guys can settle your **** down and not go for pages and pages

Dont visit here much do you, usually it does take 40 pages before it all gets toned down and everyone unsubscribes to the thread .

Me I am just here for the pictures of the hot girls.

This is nothing more than a Z06 VS anything Porsche, its hillarious at times but does get old.
We really cant all get along, and thats OK. Its good for the cardio.

Old 01-28-2007, 08:51 AM
SMR
SMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the roughSMR is a jewel in the rough
As antother 6 speeder vrote

---

The GT3RS "cup" tires ARE NOT the cup tires as we know it.
The cup tires on the RS are new, specifically made for the GT3RS for ROAD USE. It is a new design/compound that sacrifices dry grip for wet grip.
The GT3RS with "real" cup tires will be even quicker.

--------------

Old 01-28-2007, 10:49 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
My Neon R/T will smoke the Z06 on the track - I got all the parts that my Pep Boys had plus I added the stickerz FTW!!!!

Old 01-28-2007, 10:50 AM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Grey rep is from someone with no rep power.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: March C&D..Z06 vs. 997 GT3!!