Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

March C&D..Z06 vs. 997 GT3!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 01-30-2007, 09:44 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by SCvet00
Roofs were fixed in 07, as well as the upgraded half shafts. Every car has its bugs. We all know Porsche had them too.

The only thing the Z06 will blow off is Porsches stock line up for the exception of the CGT..
Gt2????

Old 01-30-2007, 09:47 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Gt2????
martin dude, havnt u come to the realization that not only will you make the z06 look bad in a straight line, but crush it in handling? and not only that car, but most on the road? that thing is nothing short of a BEAST! hope youre enjoying it, although, with the weather lately, i doubt it, .

Old 01-30-2007, 09:50 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
martin dude, havnt u come to the realization that not only will you make the z06 look bad in a straight line, but crush it in handling? and not only that car, but most on the road? that thing is nothing short of a BEAST! hope youre enjoying it, although, with the weather lately, i doubt it, .
i was talking about stock, i think the 996 GT2 is dead heat with the 997TT but faster in the triple digits no? No one has ever compared the too and i am interested!

Old 01-30-2007, 09:52 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Green turd, wow, another Allan Lambo clone/moron.

My 965 will spank a Vette in both a straight line and on a track.

No denial here, sport

Christian

You doubt it because you are in denial. How is the green turd?

Old 01-30-2007, 09:55 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
"Youre a badgehumping chump."

Good Lord, I know the Vette has alot of *****, I have never denied that, it obviously has much more ***** than it's drivers/fans, atleast leave your name

Christian

Old 01-30-2007, 10:04 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Christian

No denial here, sport

Christian
f***ing A christian! i was about to say something too. dont listen to him(not that you did), your jungle animal will rip his car into pieces! long live the 965!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 01-30-2007, 10:06 PM
Chris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond reputeChris from Cali has a reputation beyond repute
Even if the roof got fixed, let's compare build quality in 2010... Let's say you pay me $1K for every loose/missing trim piece... I can't wait to see the Corvette SS - I bet GM keeps the interior crap build quality on that one, too.

And finally, quit dismissing how important the interior is. It is where most drivers spend 100% of their time when driving.

I guess if I wanted to impress big-haired, tattoed, leather chaps-wearing chicks with beer guts, I'd get a Corvette, too. Plus I think my ***** is too big to drive one.

(PSSST - I'm just having fun - you guys take this stuff TOO SERIOUSLY)

Oh and thanks for the neg rep - I have yet to neg rep any of you Vette pooh-butts...

Originally Posted by Anonymous F#$K
March C&D..Z06 vs.... 01-30-2007 11:40 PM Lame.

Last edited by Chris from Cali; 01-30-2007 at 10:08 PM.
Old 01-30-2007, 10:07 PM

Christian

Originally Posted by Chris from Cali
Even if the roof got fixed, let's compare build quality in 2010... Let's say you pay me $1K for every loose/missing trim piece... I can't wait to see the Corvette SS - I bet GM keeps the interior crap build quality on that one, too.

And finally, quit dismissing how important the interior is. It is where most drivers spend 100% of their time when driving.

I guess if I wanted to impress big-haired, tattoed, leather chaps-wearing chicks with beer guts, I'd get a Corvette, too. Plus I think my ***** is too big to drive one.

Old 01-30-2007, 11:01 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Gt2????
996 GT2? Come on now Martin, we all know a GT2 cant trap at 126 mph in stock trim.. A Z06 is faster than a GT2, but I am sure the 997 GT2 will be back on top (until the BD comes out..).

Old 01-30-2007, 11:04 PM
SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !SCvet00 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Chris from Cali

Oh and thanks for the neg rep - I have yet to neg rep any of you Vette pooh-butts...
I like the interior of the Z06, a lot actually. It's not as refined as the Porsche, but it is also half the price. But what it can do for half the price is beat up on any porsche for the exception of the CGT.

Oh, and I don't even know how to neg rep someone. Teach me so I can AND LEAVE my name..

Old 01-30-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by Christian

No denial here, sport

Christian
I am sure your highly modded 965 will beat a stock Z06, but damn, it will be like a stinky pile of green **** flying by..

Old 01-30-2007, 11:07 PM
996 GT2? Come on now Martin, we all know a GT2 cant trap at 126 mph in stock trim.. A Z06 is faster than a GT2, but I am sure the 997 GT2 will be back on top (until the BD comes out..).
Here's some food for thought, 997TT dosnt trap that high either, but yet is over a second faster at 180 i believe than the Z06 , GT2 being faster at that point than the 997TT is what i was getting at

Old 01-30-2007, 11:20 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Whateva, all you playa haters! Why come they didn't put no M3 in the test, huh? 'Cause it woulda waxed all they asses, thas why! You all know it's true.

Werd . . .

Old 01-30-2007, 11:21 PM
Here's some food for thought, 997TT dosnt trap that high either, but yet is over a second faster at 180 i believe than the Z06 , GT2 being faster at that point than the 997TT is what i was getting at
That's kind of like saying since this one issue of March C&D has the Z06 ahead of the GT3 on a roadcourse, that it is the definite better handling car. What I am trying to say is that that was just one test. Believe me, when I raced that 997 TT to 150, it would have required a rocket launcher on its rear to catch up to me.

Besides, if that were true (we can play the pretend game), how many times do we race up to 180 on the public freeways? Heck, the roads around here will barely allow me to go over 140 when I race.

Old 01-30-2007, 11:23 PM
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Whateva, all you playa haters! Why come they didn't put no M3 in the test, huh? 'Cause it woulda waxed all they asses, thas why! You all know it's true.

Werd . . .
WORD TO BIG BIRDDDD

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: March C&D..Z06 vs. 997 GT3!!