Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 12:52 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by carreragt558
I am wondering if Broker is that a great job.What do you think about that
DUDE SERIOUSLY, IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT WE THINK, IT ALL DEPENDS ON HOW IT MAKES YOU FEEL, OR REACT. if you like it, go for it.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:54 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
I hate my fathers business, and he would never want me to or offer his business for me to go into. But, i dont care, he worked HARD to be to where he is at, in the business over 30 years and wont stop working until he passes.

I am my own man, i will do what i have to do on my own.

BTW brokers are OUT, my friend worked on wall st. this past summer, and said brokers are all going to be out of jobs in the near future, everything is becoming electronic ! BTW the job is so damn stressfull man, its not a good job by any means.. But this is my opinion of course!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:54 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
yea man, i just dont think about it, but get it done. it goes for everything i do whether in school, at work, in the gym, sports, you have to give it 110%
Damn brother, we share the same mind, i cant wait to chill

Old 02-04-2007, 12:56 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Damn brother, we share the same mind, i cant wait to chill
me too bro! me too! gonna be a good time-at least the groundhog didnt see his shafow today-spring is cominggggggggg! i cannot wait!

Old 02-04-2007, 01:05 AM
alkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura aboutalkyoneus has a spectacular aura about
lmao what the heck are you smoking dude

Old 02-04-2007, 01:11 AM
Originally Posted by carreragt558
I took business because that is the major you get when you don't like anything else. Our eco teacher told us the same about wall st.
I want to be successfull.I love cars but as yo said it is not everything.
I would like to know where to go but when you are studying you can not know before get in the job.
So that's my prob. I wanted to be ceo of porsche but You don't change the world.You just follow the path of the previous people who were working there.
Thanks for everything guys.I hope we ll talk later about that.
Take care and good night
Listen man im extremely tired, feel free to im me ANY TIME though on AIM/AOL (Dragon133) and we can chat.

As i mentioned tons of times, i worried alot about what i would do, things to do to get my foot in the door somewhere, but i realized its great but im getting ahead of myself. Take this for an example. I got my internship for the district attorney's office here in New York/Suffolk County, great now what? Ok i do the BS work im asked to do which is not relevant one bit, but then i did get to meet high up connections (judges, assistant DA's and DA's ) and so on. Now i will be working there this summer as well with some small pay, thing is im meeting lots of people! But can i skip through law school since i have this position and go straight to the top (being a lawyer/attorney) ?? nope, and why i said focus on where you are at now.

You have alot of time to think about what you would like to do while doing your studies, then take it from there once you know what you would like to get into!

Old 02-28-2007, 01:56 AM
SPEED RACER is infamous around these parts
Het ALEX they even talk about your video here. Not so kind though. http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...0&pagenumber=1

Old 02-28-2007, 03:36 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by SPEED RACER
Het ALEX they even talk about your video here. Not so kind though. http://forums.pelicanparts.com/showt...0&pagenumber=1
lol....I want that shirt that Craig 930RS posted with the ***** in the middle!!

Old 02-28-2007, 03:45 AM
ALEX

Don't they know you are a GoD.

Old 02-28-2007, 03:49 AM
VRAlexander
Craig...you where missed on the Vegas Rally.....maybe next year you can take some time off from shooting people and come with us.

Old 02-28-2007, 01:40 PM
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Craig...you where missed on the Vegas Rally.....maybe next year you can take some time off from shooting people and come with us.
I would but which one do you think is more fun.

Old 02-28-2007, 04:32 PM
VRAlexander
I would but which one do you think is more fun.
Shooting while driving???

Old 02-28-2007, 08:10 PM
VRAlexander
Funny how when a forum such as this talks about my video I get 12 new subscribers to my videos on Youtube... go figure...

Old 02-28-2007, 09:11 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Funny how when a forum such as this talks about my video I get 12 new subscribers to my videos on Youtube... go figure...
Those old farts over there are sure drinking a lot of this.

Old 03-01-2007, 02:16 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Those old farts over there are sure drinking a lot of this.
and it is giving them indigestion!!

+60reps for you...o\h wait....thats gone

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL