Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-02-2007, 01:49 AM
Brucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to allBrucem is a name known to all
had I to post a response over there... WOW.. can't belive that crap

Old 03-02-2007, 07:21 PM
ZLP
ZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud ofZLP has much to be proud of
What a buch of tools! I can't even post over there with all the moronic posts. Watch out Alex, "Craig 930 RS" is going to throw a coffee at you...

Old 03-02-2007, 07:24 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by ZLP
What a buch of tools! I can't even post over there with all the moronic posts. Watch out Alex, "Craig 930 RS" is going to throw a coffee at you...
Oh oh...then he will understand the meaning of "*****"...

Old 03-02-2007, 08:22 PM
jidex is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Oh oh...then he will understand the meaning of "*****"...
amazin what a video can stir up

Last edited by jidex; 03-02-2007 at 08:27 PM.
Old 03-04-2007, 02:05 AM
SpyderCP is infamous around these parts
I just love this video. Great job! and the car looks incredible.
Originally Posted by carreragt558
My bad,i wanted to ask him why Antwerp.
It is a city in Belgium and I am from there so just wonder

Old 03-04-2007, 02:25 AM
This thread has possibly the most bs I have ever read. Alex actually knows how to drive his car, and give evryone and incredibly enjoyable video to watch. Not some old geezer driving his CGT at miles under the speed limit. Once again awesome video. If you ever need P2, you know who tot call(;
Funny how when a forum such as this talks about my video I get 12 new subscribers to my videos on Youtube... go figure...

Old 03-04-2007, 02:43 AM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
The vid with Pierre is still a classic.

http://youtube.com/watch?v=EparkfwETk0

Old 03-04-2007, 03:06 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Phoenix

Jesus Alex, is that your black callaway in the related videos?

-Markus-

Old 03-04-2007, 04:10 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by jidex
amazin what a video can stir up
Its all fun and games until someone throws something at my car....then ALL BETS ARE OFF!

SpyderCP-
Thanks for the compliment...

Thanks....lol.....that was fun...

Originally Posted by TechArtDreamer
Jesus Alex, is that your black callaway in the related videos?

-Markus-
Yeah..that was a fun car...after the first motor blew...Top Flight built a bullet-proof 355cid that saw redline more than idle (nothing new) and over 150 quarter mile runs at over 25psi as well as NOS..never missed a beat...miss that car...I will dig up and post some more videos of her...

I just spent the last 30 minutes reading the new three pages on the other forum...NONEY is amusing... ....**** Money, sorry but that one has been outplayed by other forums....like I said before...The Internet is a interesting place to be...however 6speedonline is one of the only places to reside!

It's amazing...everytime I check my e-mail...I have several new ones from Youtube.com telling me that I have a new subscriber to my videos!!!

Last edited by VRAlexander; 03-04-2007 at 05:07 AM.
Old 03-04-2007, 04:58 AM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !

My favorite part: " I heard that there's a silver turbo out there that's got 1040 hp to the wheels, and it's supposed to be incredible acceleration"

"Who?"

"Porsche"

Old 03-04-2007, 05:09 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by turbo187
My favorite part: " I heard that there's a silver turbo out there that's got 1040 hp to the wheels, and it's supposed to be incredible acceleration"

"Who?"

"Porsche"

...I even went looking for him with a full tank of C16 in the turbo while he was in Vegas taking clients for rides...but he got wind of me out there and changed his route...

Old 03-04-2007, 05:18 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
but he got wind of me out there and changed his route...
Bastard!

-Markus-

Old 03-04-2007, 11:40 AM
SPEED RACER is infamous around these parts
Alex did you meet any of the pelican guys at Dave & Busters?

Old 03-04-2007, 02:41 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
...I even went looking for him with a full tank of C16 in the turbo while he was in Vegas taking clients for rides...but he got wind of me out there and changed his route...

Old 03-04-2007, 04:08 PM
Was traction control off, when the cars end just kept flailing out. That sound is just petrifying.