Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-02-2007, 08:52 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by drewTT
ripping around in a car like that is great but who actually goes through beverly hills and purposelly revs to try to scare people....its not impressive.
Did he at anytime say he was trying to impress people? Driving around a car of that stature drags a lot of attention, so why not have fun with it?

And as far as it being impressive, actually it is. Show me a video of where someone can control the CGT under full load as Alexander can.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:57 PM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
Did he at anytime say he was trying to impress people? Driving around a car of that stature drags a lot of attention, so why not have fun with it?

And as far as it being impressive, actually it is. Show me a video of where someone can control the CGT under full load as Alexander can.
i dont think you are getting my point. i am not saying anything about his driving.

what is lame, in my opinion again, is the guy reving his engine just to mess with people and even have his buddies video tape it. that is all.

Old 02-02-2007, 08:58 PM
VRAlexander
ripping around in a car like that is great but who actually goes through beverly hills and purposelly revs to try to scare people....its not impressive.
See post 27 for the answer...again...

Old 02-02-2007, 09:08 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Hey drew, you mean to tell me if you had a Carrera GT, you wouldnt rev it stop lights, when you started and then one day said , hey wtf lets get a raise out of some people on the street. I did when i had my GT2 with straight pipes.

Bottom line is it was ****ing (austria) hillarious.

Jimbo time for your famous picture for noobs. Please.

Oh yeah and neg rep, welcome to 6speed we is a close familia.

Old 02-02-2007, 09:11 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Bajo, ask and you shall recieve.

Old 02-02-2007, 09:16 PM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BBGT2
Hey drew, you mean to tell me if you had a Carrera GT, you wouldnt rev it stop lights, when you started and then one day said , hey wtf lets get a raise out of some people on the street. I did when i had my GT2 with straight pipes.

Bottom line is it was ****ing (austria) hillarious.

Jimbo time for your famous picture for noobs. Please.

Oh yeah and neg rep, welcome to 6speed we is a close familia.

can't say i would but hey that's just me.

i find it funny though, i am the young guy, you guys should be telling me this crap. LOL....it's all good fellas....enjoy your cars in good health

Old 02-02-2007, 09:19 PM
The Pun
I was impressed...

Old 02-02-2007, 09:19 PM
Chief moderator says....
Originally Posted by 10th03cobra
I was impressed...

Old 02-02-2007, 10:26 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
and my first neg rep ever goes to:

DA DAM NEWBIE... NOOOOOOBBBB

Old 02-02-2007, 11:46 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by carreragt558
I know why mad vralexander rev like that.

He hasn't overcome yet the racing clutch

tell us How many times you had to replace it

kidding...

14K miles on the CGT and still on THE ORIGINAL FACTORY CLUTCH ...

Old 02-02-2007, 11:51 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
thats awesome man! good thing you enjoy prob the best car ever made! sounds out of this world amazing too!

Old 02-02-2007, 11:51 PM
Two words for that...

Ball er.

Old 02-02-2007, 11:54 PM
VRAlexander
Thanks guys...it is by FAR my favorite daily driver....

Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
Two words for that...

Ball er.
you forgot t_e "h" ......two words!

Old 02-02-2007, 11:55 PM
Thanks guys...it is by FAR my favorite daily driver....

you forgot t_e "h" ......two words!
Man, you should roll in a GaLLardo.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:09 AM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
I'm a ******bag for giving you neg rep
yep you sure are

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL