Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 07:15 AM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Open exhaust Carrera GT...02-02-2007 11:57 PM he's entitled to his opinion: signed your friend
Signed WHO? You are not my friend!

Funny thing is he has no rep, and this rep doesn't mean a damn thing.

But really...who is "my friend."

Old 02-03-2007, 10:10 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Everytime I see it...I'm shocked!
hey Alexander if you ever come to Italy, come to me!

Old 02-03-2007, 11:24 AM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by turbo187
yep you sure are

wasn't me brother. i would not waste my time with such pettiness.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:41 AM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drewTT
can't say i would but hey that's just me.

i find it funny though, i am the young guy, you guys should be telling me this crap. LOL....it's all good fellas....enjoy your cars in good health

First of Drew, you aren't that young. I was married and my first daughter was born when I was your age. Age has nothing to do with it, acting responsibly doesnt mean that you shouldnt have fun doing so. Hurting people is one thing, scaring the beejeezus out of them, well that will never grow old.

I understand if that isnt your cup of tea, which is cool. If you knew VRAlexander then it would be OK to call him lame, but you dont.
yes this is the internet and we are all connected but disconnected at the same time.
See the thing of it here at 6speed is, we have a small circle of people we will rise up and defend. Except Vicious and Oh Crap them too we will just join in with the opposers, J/K.
I think you will like it here, very very good knowledge and lots of good guys and the mods are always pissed off about one thing or another.

Oh and the rep question, just send a PM to a member here called "dzy" he has all the info on all that technical rep thing and he loves to spread the gospel.

Bajo

Old 02-03-2007, 11:52 AM
drewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura aboutdrewTT has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by BBGT2
First of Drew, you aren't that young. I was married and my first daughter was born when I was your age. Age has nothing to do with it, acting responsibly doesnt mean that you shouldnt have fun doing so. Hurting people is one thing, scaring the beejeezus out of them, well that will never grow old.

I understand if that isnt your cup of tea, which is cool. If you knew VRAlexander then it would be OK to call him lame, but you dont.
yes this is the internet and we are all connected but disconnected at the same time.
See the thing of it here at 6speed is, we have a small circle of people we will rise up and defend. Except Vicious and Oh Crap them too we will just join in with the opposers, J/K.
I think you will like it here, very very good knowledge and lots of good guys and the mods are always pissed off about one thing or another.

Oh and the rep question, just send a PM to a member here called "dzy" he has all the info on all that technical rep thing and he loves to spread the gospel.

Bajo
you got a point there. when i first saw the video, i did not know who the person was. had i known it was a board member i would have not passed such judgement. that was just the first thing that came to my mind.

anyways, i appologize if i offended someone respected on here.

take care.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:05 PM
Celestin is infamous around these parts
Like many noobs here, I don't know any of you on the board, but I do enjoy the videos/pictures that are posted for all of 6speed to view.

VRAlexander was just having some fun in his CGT and just scaring ppl at the same time, no harm done.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:37 PM
ASdone is infamous around these parts
who is the guy sitting at the table..laughing it up...love that blond that is just priceless

Old 02-03-2007, 12:40 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by drewTT
you got a point there. when i first saw the video, i did not know who the person was. had i known it was a board member i would have not passed such judgement. that was just the first thing that came to my mind.

anyways, i appologize if i offended someone respected on here.

take care.

Alex is a cool guy, he doesnt hold grudges. None of us do, no harm done from what i can tell.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:41 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Alex is a cool guy, he doesnt hold grudges. None of us do, no harm done from what i can tell.
Don't you have work to do, you old fart.

Old 02-03-2007, 12:42 PM
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
Don't you have work to do, you old fart.

Hey my farts arent old, they are freshly squeezed.

I can multitask.............. oops maybe not.

Bajo

Old 02-03-2007, 12:48 PM

I can't imagine why you are thinking your farts are like orange juice.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:18 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to VRAlexander again.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:26 PM
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo

I can't imagine why you are thinking your farts are like orange juice.

I like OJ, he didnt do it.

Old 02-03-2007, 01:32 PM
I like OJ, he didnt do it.
"But what if I did?"
-OJ; respected author...

Old 02-03-2007, 01:45 PM
chinitowest has a spectacular aura aboutchinitowest has a spectacular aura about
It maybe old.. but still funny as hell to watch!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL