Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 03:17 PM
MGM
MGM is infamous around these parts
I guess I opened a can of worms with this one! BTW Nice work with the 14K on the CGT glad to see you're enjoying it!

Old 02-03-2007, 03:39 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by MGM
I guess I opened a can of worms with this one! BTW Nice work with the 14K on the CGT glad to see you're enjoying it!

Oh welcome back, yeah its all your fault, neg rep!

Just kidding !

Old 02-03-2007, 04:11 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by BBGT2

Just kidding !
Damnit Bajo, I got all excited and jumped the gun with the rep...I guess I should scroll down next time.

Old 02-03-2007, 05:27 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by drewTT
you got a point there. when i first saw the video, i did not know who the person was. had i known it was a board member i would have not passed such judgement. that was just the first thing that came to my mind.

anyways, i appologize if i offended someone respected on here.

take care.
I must say you have been a good sport and stood your ground while we Attachment 46330.......you never used any negative language or any (too) direct personal attacks....you also learned that we are a family here....Welcome to 6speedonline ...

Originally Posted by MGM
For a second there I thought you where setting up drewtt... and yes you did open the can...and then ran... lol

Originally Posted by BBGT2

Just kidding !
Another ICBM blast day???

Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
Damnit Bajo, I got all excited and jumped the gun with the rep...I guess I should scroll down next time.
I just hate when that happens...

Last edited by VRAlexander; 02-13-2007 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 09:35 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by carreragt558
I have a question for you Vralexander.

What do you do.

What can of job allows you to drive a CGT and soon a Zonda F?
Because I am playing every week to the mega millions but nothing has come to my pocket yet.I can't even afford a subway token
damn noob....

Old 02-03-2007, 09:37 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by drewTT
ripping around in a car like that is great but who actually goes through beverly hills and purposelly revs to try to scare people....its not impressive.

Old 02-03-2007, 09:40 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future

Old 02-03-2007, 10:20 PM
VRAlexander
I have a question for you Vralexander.

What do you do.

What can of job allows you to drive a CGT and soon a Zonda F?
Because I am playing every week to the mega millions but nothing has come to my pocket yet.I can't even afford a subway token
I will tell you what I don't do......and that is play 'mega millions'...

....come to the 6speed meet and find out....

Originally Posted by turbo187
damn noob....
Here we go again...

Old 02-03-2007, 10:31 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Man it doesn't make me laughing.
What's the problem about asking that.
I am 22 and i want to know what I have to study to drive such cars.So you get the idea
What's the problem with asking that? You are new to 6speed. To be honest, you don't really know anyone and don't have any friends here yet. In fact, you have NO idea what 6speed really is all about... family. And asking a question like that goes completely against this ideal. Do you really think that you're the first one to have asked this question? It must be written in some Noob handbook to ask this question.

Finally, you think that just by copying what Alex did, you'll somehow become rich? There are many fields of profession that can reap great benefits, BUT it all truly depends on the person. That is why it is such a ridiculous question.

Old 02-03-2007, 10:45 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by turbo187
What's the problem with asking that? You are new to 6speed. To be honest, you don't really know anyone and don't have any friends here yet. In fact, you have NO idea what 6speed really is all about... family. And asking a question like that goes completely against this ideal. Do you really think that you're the first one to have asked this question? It must be written in some Noob handbook to ask this question.

Finally, you think that just by copying what Alex did, you'll somehow become rich? There are many fields of profession that can reap great benefits, BUT it all truly depends on the person. That is why it is such a ridiculous question.
Name:  iagree.gif
Views: 161
Size:  4.1 KB
Very well said.....Name:  beers.gif
Views: 182
Size:  5.0 KB

Old 02-03-2007, 10:53 PM
VRAlexander
Espece de connard.
I hope you ll take your dictionary to translate that poor guy.I might be new but i would like to see what you know about Porsche.I am not here to copy anyone especially someone like you who think that he is superior because he drives a cayenne.
I didn't ask you anything man.Your cayenne is a piece of crap.I can tell you that because my aunt owns one and it is full of ****.
I just winder who can drive a CGT.The response i get is that surely not a small agressive brain like you will ever own one.
If one day I am lucky enough I will never be nasty to young people like me who dreams about cars. If your goal in life was to own a Porsche congratulation you got one.It is not a reason to be that miserable with me.
I am from Belgium(i guess you don't know where it is NOOB BRAIN) and it is rude to talk about money.I came here to study and the first thing i learn here is that everything is about money.You guys can be nice but you can also be mean.It 's why European don't like Americn i guess.

In conclusion I am not going to copy anyone.My goal is to be happy and not stupid rich who feel like a god.Man you are like every body: 2 ***** and one...
Your original question is a benevolent one...however you are new in our house... and I learned along time ago, when you enter someone's home you forbear disrespecing that person or his/her home.....either by dishonorable language or by asking personal questions...

Last edited by VRAlexander; 02-03-2007 at 10:59 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 10:56 PM
Thanks for the reps Alex. When are you gonna shoot part 2 of this video?

Old 02-03-2007, 10:58 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by MiniDHinkle
Thanks for the reps Alex. When are you gonna shoot part 2 of this video?
Well deserved....As for part two...already done....however I am not fully satisfied with the editing....going to re-edit or shoot again... Are you coming to the 6speed meet??

Old 02-03-2007, 11:02 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
I KNOW WHAT ALEX DOES... If you want to know PM ME.. i give you a hint...

They are HOT...have boobies...and make my head turn from time to time...

oh screw it..

ALEX DOES HOT WOMEN WHILE DRIVING HOT CARS...

Sorry alex.. i had to tell... LOL

Old 02-03-2007, 11:07 PM
Espece de connard.
I hope you ll take your dictionary to translate that poor guy.I might be new but i would like to see what you know about Porsche.I am not here to copy anyone especially someone like you who think that he is superior because he drives a cayenne.
I didn't ask you anything man.Your cayenne is a piece of crap.I can tell you that because my aunt owns one and it is full of ****.
I just winder who can drive a CGT.The response i get is that surely not a small agressive brain like you will ever own one.
If one day I am lucky enough I will never be nasty to young people like me who dreams about cars. If your goal in life was to own a Porsche congratulation you got one.It is not a reason to be that miserable with me.
I am from Belgium(i guess you don't know where it is NOOB BRAIN) and it is rude to talk about money.I came here to study and the first thing i learn here is that everything is about money.You guys can be nice but you can also be mean.It 's why European don't like Americn i guess.

In conclusion I am not going to copy anyone.My goal is to be happy and not stupid rich who feel like a god.Man you are like every body: 2 ***** and one...
écoutez, si vous pensez que j'ai dû aller le traduis... mon amie, vous êtes l'imbécile
When did i ever say I thought I was superior because I drive a Cayenne? I would've thought a "European" would have had a bit more class and tact. I guess you didn't know that I am British citizen.

You obviously have no idea what my entire post above was all about. Are you sure 6speed is really the right place for you?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL