Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 11:13 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by carreragt558
I have been i contact with Mr Peter Schwarzenbauer who was nice with me even if i didn't know him before.I hope you know who this guy is
No, who is he??? of course i know who he ****ing (austria) is!

Old 02-03-2007, 11:14 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by BBGT2
First of Drew, you aren't that young. I was married and my first daughter was born when I was your age. Age has nothing to do with it, acting responsibly doesnt mean that you shouldnt have fun doing so. Hurting people is one thing, scaring the beejeezus out of them, well that will never grow old.

I understand if that isnt your cup of tea, which is cool. If you knew VRAlexander then it would be OK to call him lame, but you dont.
yes this is the internet and we are all connected but disconnected at the same time.
See the thing of it here at 6speed is, we have a small circle of people we will rise up and defend. Except Vicious and Oh Crap them too we will just join in with the opposers, J/K.
I think you will like it here, very very good knowledge and lots of good guys and the mods are always pissed off about one thing or another.

Oh and the rep question, just send a PM to a member here called "dzy" he has all the info on all that technical rep thing and he loves to spread the gospel.

Bajo
Amazing post Bajo, almost brought a tear to my eye seeing the comradary of our 6speed "fam" , i cant believe this **** is still in discussion! He was having a little fun, i could assure EVERYONE he doesn't need to try to impress anyone!

Old 02-03-2007, 11:15 PM
VRAlexander
Name:  fpopcorn.gif
Views: 158
Size:  2.9 KB

Where are you attending school now?

Originally Posted by turbo187
The guy that sent me a thank you letter for buying the CGT along with a poster.....The CEO of PCNA...also the same guy that one of my best buds told to go climb a tree..

Last edited by VRAlexander; 02-03-2007 at 11:18 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:17 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !

Ok you know how to use wordreference.com

let's just stop that.I want to be a part of 6speed and my impulsiveness doesn't help me.
So if you are from England You could help me for example to find a good grad school in LONDON

Where the **** is Vicious when you need him?

Old 02-03-2007, 11:19 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
i use babel fish..it rocks..reminds me of hitchhikers guide to the universe... but anyways...

Heres the deal man... You came on the board... posted something that is literally been talked about since October... and then was posted all over the internet in the last few weeks.. u thought that you would look cool posting up the video... truth is... you didnt.. that search in the upper right..its there for a reason...

Then you go and start saying things that at 22 well i can see why you might have said it.. Let me tell you a few things... Just like in Europe in America you just dont talk about money unless your new money and dont know the rules... LOL

HEre is the deal...appologize...be cool...calm and take a few steps back... think of what you want to gain from this site and this family... and see if calling some peoples cars on here wack...or there way of having fun stupid... a good idea...

Honestly your 22... you will learn a LOT in the next 2 years...and most of it will help when being a member on this board... Calm your words and your intentions... that way..you MIGHT be excepted as a member to the family at 24... as of right now i am blown away by the attitude you have towards people i would toss in front of a bullet for me as i know they would give their lives to see me live on... RIGHT GUYS? lol

seriously though.. take a few steps back and ask your self if someone came in you house that you never meet before saying and asking what you have...well what would you do...

I WOULD BOOT THEM... just my two cents.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:21 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Common don't feel agressed.
You don't understand that my concern is about my studies and not about all of you guys do.

STOP Let's just talk about cars.for studies advising I have the dean...
If it were such a concern you would be out there meeting business people or in the damn libray researching!

Im 22 as well, and have met tons of connections through being AMBITIOUS and a business man , and it has paid off tremendously in getting into the law field i will be entering! It is indeed frustrating/confusing/overwhelming, but asking people what they do will not help you one bit, you have to decide for yourself what t is you like or might be interested in doing, day in and day out for your entire life!

I wish you the best of luck, but you are obviously taking the wrong approach if you have to come on 6speedonline and ask members what it is that you should do for your career!

Old 02-03-2007, 11:24 PM
PCNA CEO.common if you are interested in the business of Porsche you should know that.
you obviously didn't read my ENTIRE post.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:25 PM
VRAlexander
You might consider asking people HOW they did it instead of WHAT they do...

Rob,
Two years....did'nt you mean two hours

you obviously didn't read my ENTIRE post.

Old 02-03-2007, 11:29 PM
i dont know... WAIT MARTIN YOUR 22... dam fool i thought i was the same age at 24.. I was for sure thinking i was the youngest turbo owner on here...

Well at least i can say i was the youngest turbo own to buy his turbo for cash and then have Porsche beat the dam car with a stick..LOL...

Old 02-03-2007, 11:31 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
i dont know... WAIT MARTIN YOUR 22... dam fool i thought i was the same age at 24.. I was for sure thinking i was the youngest turbo owner on here...

Well at least i can say i was the youngest turbo own to buy his turbo for cash and then have Porsche beat the dam car with a stick..LOL...
You are 100% new money AMERICAN ...

Old 02-03-2007, 11:31 PM
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr

nah man, big 22 and feeling it BTW you are farrr from the youngest, so am i, hit up the age thread, people at 18, 19, 20 and 21 LOL!!

Old 02-03-2007, 11:32 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Martin your only 22 lol???

Old 02-03-2007, 11:36 PM
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
You are 100% new money AMERICAN ...
DAM RIGHT HOMIE... lol... I print that **** up every morning and go spend like i might die tomorrow night..

Actually is odd i know the rules on how to play in the rich world...come from a very well off family on both sides..problem is.. I buy fast cars.. i wear expensive stuff from time to time.. (EXPENSIVE FOR A JEW... not for you alex..lol) but for some reason i am young and like to have fun...

ANYWAYS I NEED MORE MONEY... anyone donating... so i can be the youngest ZONDA OWNER... LOL

Old 02-03-2007, 11:37 PM
(note to self: PM Vicious and ask if his Vodka "aid" in dealing with noobs. If yes, order a case overnighted)

Old 02-03-2007, 11:37 PM
The techart video,you are talking about or the Vralexander vid.Becaue that one i didn't post it and the techart i didn't find it.

I am sorry but you don't get what I am saying.
Let me try to explain that from the begining
Now AS I TOLD YOU I AM EUROPEAN.I AM HERE AND I GET CRAZY TO BE FAR FROM EVERYTHING I KNOW.I HAVE ALWAYS BEEN HONEST.I AM FRANKLY TOO.I THOUGHT IT WAS A QUALITY BUT YOU SEEM SAY THAT HYPOCRITICAL PEOPLE ARE BETTER,RESPECTED HERE IN THE US.
YOU SHOW YOUR SUCCESS SO I THINK IT COULD BE A GOOD IDEA TO GET ADVANTAGE OF YOUR EXPERIENCE.THE FIRST THING YOU ANSWER WAS THAT I WAS A NOOB.THAT IS RIGHT BUT I THOUGHT THE PORSCHE FAMILY WAS MORE OPEN. I DON'T WANT TO ****ED THE PATTENT OF ANYONE.I DON'T TO BE SOMEONE ELSE. I JUST WANT TO FIND MY WAY.
you know that time is money. I am a freshman at 22. I lost enough time.I need to know what to do.You don't want to share your experience with me is your right...
I just want to say that this forum is the only thing i get here.Man I am alone with nothing to enjoy besides your stories.So don't think i am the young ****er who is here to mess up with people
Honestly i cant relate to your situation, on coming here at 22 and just starting school/beginning my life. Through your post i kind of respect what you are saying and where you are coming from , like truely it hit the heart because not all people have it easy or the same, and i am so damn greatful to be where i am. Thing is, it still took my hard *** work to be on the level i am now work/career wise!

Listen man keep your head up, it must be rough but everyone finds there way, just dont be lazy or slack off, being in a totally different environment without friends or family must be extremely hard on you, but you are already strong as a person to have made the decision to be where you are now correct? Goodluck with everything man, seriously

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL