Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 11:39 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by turbo187
(note to self: PM Vicious and ask if his Vodka "aid" in dealing with noobs. If yes, order a case overnighted)

Back to the subject....here is some more LOUD video:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3FLZx...related&search=

Another one..I am parked next to the yellow CGT (before my wheel where re-finished)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tyy9l...h=Carrera%20GT

MEQWK taped this one-----Pure AWE Sound!!:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TMV18...h=Carrera%20GT
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6HJ9q...h=Carrera%20GT

Nice photos of the concept Marc! Did you just smile when he told you that you where dreaming....BTW. MBA is a great choice!

Last edited by VRAlexander; 02-03-2007 at 11:43 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:39 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
DAM RIGHT HOMIE... lol... I print that **** up every morning and go spend like i might die tomorrow night..

Actually is odd i know the rules on how to play in the rich world...come from a very well off family on both sides..problem is.. I buy fast cars.. i wear expensive stuff from time to time.. (EXPENSIVE FOR A JEW... not for you alex..lol) but for some reason i am young and like to have fun...

ANYWAYS I NEED MORE MONEY... anyone donating... so i can be the youngest ZONDA OWNER... LOL
LOL make us 2 younger jew's, with expensive *** taste and who love and spend money on fast *** cars and living it up LOL!

Abd little C yes i am, you would be surprised that there are MUCH younger people on here than i am, 22 in my world/life makes me feel damn old with all of the work and so on im doing now, BELIEVE ME lol

Old 02-03-2007, 11:40 PM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
DAM THATS ***** YO... telling the CEO of Porsche you want his job... dude.. i am sure they got a black book and your name has been added...

Martin...you want a Zonda too... sweet.... ZONDA HERE WE COME...

Last edited by Me_qwkr; 02-03-2007 at 11:43 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:42 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by carreragt558

I have all email addresses of the executives in germany even Dr Wiedeking.Don't tell me I am not doing anything.I do my best but That is hard.I don't know if MBA will guarantee me success
To be honest, nothing can guarantee success, not even a MBA. A Lot of it is determination, which it sounds like you have, and a lot of it is just sheer luck. It's not so much about being successful, but more about doing what you love doing: if you follow that advice, success will most definantly follow. Good luck in your ventures

Old 02-03-2007, 11:44 PM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
lol, was that VW trying to race you?

Old 02-03-2007, 11:45 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
I am in BUFFALO NY.There is nothing there.IT is a death zone.
To be honest i talked to Mr schwarzenbauer and i told him i wanted his position.
His answer was nice:"I have waited 20 years to get that place,stop dreaming"
I try to make my networks.I have met Paul Ritchie In Troy,CEO of Porsche engineering.It is where i took those pics
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...ad.php?t=71775

I have all email addresses of the executives in germany even Dr Wiedeking.Don't tell me I am not doing anything.I do my best but That is hard.I don't know if MBA will guarantee me success
Bro seriously, get realistic! You think i havent met famous people in my lifetime, are they helping me at all? How are these guys that you met helping YOU yourself, when you dont even know what career or line of work you would like to get into? You understand where i am coming from??

Ok so you took one step to meet people in the Porsche world, now is that a career move for you, work at a Porsche plant or do something car related? Im just confused as to what you are trying to get at, as far as i see it unless you meet connections that are within your line of work or up in the business world who KNOW people it means nothing, as i said goodluck !

And just when i felt some sympathy, you say theres no guarentee of an MBA making you successfull, well ya think? LOL !!!!! Your thoughts sorry to say are on another planet!

Last edited by iLLM3; 02-03-2007 at 11:51 PM.
Old 02-03-2007, 11:47 PM
I am so pissed.. Aston martin just sold for 1billion dollars..and no one told me.. DAM IT..INSTAnt CEO OVER NIGHT.. i would have been the best car company owner on the planet... i know what sells and what doesnt... for instance...

The seat belt things in the new 3-series... WEAK...
The twin turbo setup on the new 3-series.. ROCKS

Aston Martin Vantage at 120k.. NUTS.
Aston MArtin Vantage at 80k... ROCKS

Old 02-03-2007, 11:48 PM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by turbo187
To be honest, nothing can guarantee success, not even a MBA. A Lot of it is determination, which it sounds like you have, and a lot of it is just sheer luck. It's not so much about being successful, but more about doing what you love doing: if you follow that advice, success will most definantly follow. Good luck in your ventures
Well said...you should also read some autobio's of successful people...it will show you their 'programming' and mind set...as far as 'luck'..thats just being in the right place at the right time...three types of people in this world...people that make things happen, people that watch things happen and people that wonder what just happened...where are you in that equation?

Old 02-03-2007, 11:48 PM
DAM THATS ***** YO... telling the CEO of Porsche you want his job... dude.. i am sure they got a black book and your name has been added...

Martin...you want a Zonda too... sweet.... ZONDA HERE WE COME...
LOL are you out of your mind? At this point cars are the last thing on my mind, stock market is doing well for anymore right now, and if i had Zonda money i would flip it x4, not buy a Zonda

Old 02-03-2007, 11:51 PM
really the market is doing that great...i need to get back on track...been out of the market seriously for over a year now.. guess its back to MSNBC mornings at 4am... but then on the other hand if i can afford a zonda i am sure i am doing very well in something else..

Hey what is the turn around on x4 the investment... 6 months?

ALEX...WHAT HAPPENED...did i miss something again... DAM IT...

Old 02-03-2007, 11:55 PM
VRAlexander
But you know when you are uncomfortable the best solution is to attack
Actually the best solution is to smile!

Old 02-03-2007, 11:55 PM
really the market is doing that great...i need to get back on track...been out of the market seriously for over a year now.. guess its back to MSNBC mornings at 4am... but then on the other hand if i can afford a zonda i am sure i am doing very well in something else..

Hey what is the turn around on x4 the investment... 6 months?

ALEX...WHAT HAPPENED...did i miss something again... DAM IT...
Well its actually good right now, but for ME and since im busy, its not good for me and my schedule lol!

My friend just tipped me in on EVCC, it was at 3.something when he told me, the day it closed that he told me, it went up 30% DAMNIT!!! Then continued its way up to over $7, i wanted to kickmyself in the *** so hard

Thing is, you never ever know, crazy!

Old 02-03-2007, 11:58 PM
u get tip...any tip...u call me... i hit it up for the both of us.. LOL

Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Actually the best solution is to smile!

VRAlexander
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Well its actually good right now, but for ME and since im busy, its not good for me and my schedule lol!

My friend just tipped me in on EVCC, it was at 3.something when he told me, the day it closed that he told me, it went up 30% DAMNIT!!! Then continued its way up to over $7, i wanted to kickmyself in the *** so hard

Thing is, you never ever know, crazy!
Learn the options game....as well as leveraging

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL