Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 12:01 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by carreragt558
Thanks for your support.The thing is that I was looking for a peer mentor.
My goal is to be in the porsche network.I will be a ceo of a Porsche headquarters one day.maybe not PCNA, but i will be one of the leader.Since I am 10 I am dreaming about Porsche.i had a cousin who transmit me his passion for Porsche but unfortunately,he died.Since that time i am lost.I don't know to behave.You know when you are young you want to get respected.sometimes you do stupid things.I did all you can imagine.
Now I am studying well,I have all i need to be happy besides a porsche but it is still tough.
I watch you guys enjoy the life and i would love to do what you are doing.But i don't know if it is going to make me happy.
So i apologize if i hurt someone,it is not the goal.But you know when you are uncomfortable the best solution is to attack
Seriously man there is more to life then cars, i was fortunate and had alot of fun with them throughout the past years and at a younger age! In the end, and after getting my GT2 which i have really no desire to drive right now what does it all mean? I mean yea its sick, fast this and that, but its a luxury! If im not happy where i am in my life now, i am not happy with all of my luxuries, but that is how i look at it. It means nothing, i put my priorities first before fun!

Stay focused, no need to be jealous of anyone, you sit back and watch these people enjoy their cars on a CAR FORUM, this isnt their life, im sure they work day in and day out non stop just like anyone else, but who enjoy their car on their free time and post it up to share with us!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:03 AM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
Martin... Alex is right we need to learn option market... my mom made a killing back in the 90's in options... a dam killing..

lets take a class..have alex teach it in vegas... LOL.. Drink and learn.. whats better

Old 02-04-2007, 12:03 AM
VRAlexander
I love Porsche.My goal would be to own the company.that is impossible.
I don't know if i am good for business.
I am still a dream guy so it is not that compatible with a businessman.
i want to change things but am i good??
Sounds like you have some self-confidence issues....sort thouse out BEFORE you decide to go for it.....if you dont they will hurt you in the long run...and you'll be one of thouse peole that watches what happens!!

Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
... LOL.. Drink and learn.. whats better
Since you asked....driving and getting h*@d... ....

Last edited by VRAlexander; 02-04-2007 at 12:05 AM.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:04 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
u get tip...any tip...u call me... i hit it up for the both of us.. LOL
For sure Rob, i made out big on SLUP (Solucorp) , has been hovering around the same spot for a while now, but there was word that it would be bought out at $10 a share , i bought it at pennies and sold it at over a dollar, luck again, but i did my research, talked to the right people and made out well!

Keep that on your watch list, and i'll let you know about anything else i hear about shortly!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:09 AM
I love Porsche.My goal would be to own the company.that is impossible.
I don't know if i am good for business.
I am still a dream guy so it is not that compatible with a businessman.
i want to change things but am i good??
Its okay to see what you would like for yourself in the future, but dream for thing you would love to have, own, do? Gets you NOWHERE! Its called goals, not dreams

Seriously thought there is a time and place for everything, for hard work and then fun. Some have it at different points in their lives, some have both at the same time, i know when to put one over another as i mentioned. Right now at this point for me, its hard hard work and down to the nitty gritty, i wont mess myself up and have the strong mental to get where i want to be!

I think you should just be worried about your studies, you have a while to go, meet people and enjoy life. I did the same thing and realized man what am i thinking about law, business goals and plans and so on, when i need to finish up school? Yea then i did and it became a reality at that point, where i have the opportunity to do as i please, stick to one thing at a time. Unless you are going to drop out of school, you cannot go on to owning a Porsche dealer or piece of Porsche right now if you were in school, or out of it you see? So be realistic and maintain a great GPA! Best advice i can tell you besides worrying too much and dreaming gets you nowhere, taking small steps does!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:10 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by iLLM3
i made out big on SLUP (Solucorp)
Is'nt that the company that had a solution to the pollution issue...They hired a actor as their spokesperson???? Read an article about them not too long ago...

Old 02-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Martin... Alex is right we need to learn option market... my mom made a killing back in the 90's in options... a dam killing..

lets take a class..have alex teach it in vegas... LOL.. Drink and learn.. whats better
Ok im so down hah, i mean i know a fair amount, but im obviously still a noob! But hey, what do brokers actually know? They make money either way!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:11 AM
Alex...thats right...but i dont want martin giving me head while i learn..lol

Old 02-04-2007, 12:12 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
martin-i didnt know you were 22 either...i just turned 23 this past november

bajo-great post before, and i finally sold that damn exhaust! the help was much appreciated!

my take on all this-stop giving VR a hard time-we all like to have fun, and i for one think what he did was bad ***! looked fun, and was as well! props to you again alex!

as for all the other stuff going on-dude from sweden, you gotta find your own path, thats the only advice i can give you. while asking others might seem ligit to you, you really need to figure out what interests you and what you enjoy, what makes you happy, and work YOU *** OFF, AND THEN SOME to become the best as what you do, and success will follow if you keep your head up and always put the effort in to learn and better yourself no matter what it takes.
we come on here because for one, this is by far, hand down, 100%, completely, and absolutely THE classiest and best example of a forum on the interet today!!!!!!!! we come to share our passion for fast high end cars, modding those cars, and once in a while designer clothing, and others(see off topic forum). we respect each other as brothers or sisters. WE ARE A FAMILY and act and treat one another that way. we are connected though not connected as bajo so gracefully added earlier. ask someone what they do, and often they will not acquiece(sp?). it is not important. we all do what we do, and thats that! focus on yourself and what you can do for yourself, network, network, network. as far as family on here goes, you have no idea how many threads or posts i have seen from alex about people who have driven one of his cars, or the numerous times he has said come and hang out with me if youre in vegas. talk about gracious, he lets people hes never met drive his cars, talk about a classy level headed humble guy. and this goes for all of us. you will meet so many people on here who u have tons in common with and some you will get to know better than others, and its just a great place to come and hang out and you WILL LEARN! long post, but this place is so great that it was needed.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:13 AM
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Is'nt that the company that had a solution to the pollution issue...They hired a actor as their spokesperson???? Read an article about them not too long ago...
Well yes they are an Environmentalist Group/Company who came out with a solution of sorts, to neutralize mercury in contents (water tables, food) that was suppose to be healthy for humans to consume! I dont know about an actor as a spokes person though?! I know the scientists though were working for free, over 20 because they believed in it so much, crazy!

BTW Greg i told you several times how old i was LOL, eat some blueberries, they boost memory retention

Last edited by iLLM3; 02-04-2007 at 12:15 AM.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:14 AM
VRAlexander
Alex...thats right...but i dont want martin giving me head while i learn..lol

You know if you are pessimist,
Sorry that word is not in my dictionary...I have to look it up...like I said before, resolve your personal issues first!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:18 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
martin-i didnt know you were 22 either...i just turned 23 this past november

bajo-great post before, and i finally sold that damn exhaust! the help was much appreciated!

my take on all this-stop giving VR a hard time-we all like to have fun, and i for one think what he did was bad ***! looked fun, and was as well! props to you again alex!

as for all the other stuff going on-dude from sweden, you gotta find your own path, thats the only advice i can give you. while asking others might seem ligit to you, you really need to figure out what interests you and what you enjoy, what makes you happy, and work YOU *** OFF, AND THEN SOME to become the best as what you do, and success will follow if you keep your head up and always put the effort in to learn and better yourself no matter what it takes.
we come on here because for one, this is by far, hand down, 100%, completely, and absolutely THE classiest and best example of a forum on the interet today!!!!!!!! we come to share our passion for fast high end cars, modding those cars, and once in a while designer clothing, and others(see off topic forum). we respect each other as brothers or sisters. WE ARE A FAMILY and act and treat one another that way. we are connected though not connected as bajo so gracefully added earlier. ask someone what they do, and often they will not acquiece(sp?). it is not important. we all do what we do, and thats that! focus on yourself and what you can do for yourself, network, network, network. as far as family on here goes, you have no idea how many threads or posts i have seen from alex about people who have driven one of his cars, or the numerous times he has said come and hang out with me if youre in vegas. talk about gracious, he lets people hes never met drive his cars, talk about a classy level headed humble guy. and this goes for all of us. you will meet so many people on here who u have tons in common with and some you will get to know better than others, and its just a great place to come and hang out and you WILL LEARN! long post, but this place is so great that it was needed.
Thank you and very well said...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PorscheC4 again.

listen My gpa i 3.923 But what does it mean. As you can see nothing.Undergrad school are easy.I mean i work hard because my parents pay the fees. If i was an American like other classmates i would have an average gpa of 2.5.
I am good in school but it doesn't bring me anything.I may be a little bit smarter but it doesn't help me to choose my way.Business is vast.
School teaches us one thing: How to think...your way will come when you are ready...enjoy the journey...it only happens once!

Last edited by VRAlexander; 02-04-2007 at 12:21 AM.
Old 02-04-2007, 12:19 AM
GPA means **** to me... All it means is you can read a book and answer questions on what you read....that bores me.. I need a challenge... Get a 3.9 with a job..and busting your *** doing dishes...then hit me back..

Old 02-04-2007, 12:22 AM
listen My gpa i 3.923 But what does it mean. As you can see nothing.Undergrad school are easy.I mean i work hard because my parents pay the fees. If i was an American like other classmates i would have an average gpa of 2.5.
I am good in school but it doesn't bring me anything.I may be a little bit smarter but it doesn't help me to choose my way.Business is vast.
This goes hand in hand with what i mentioned, put it into perspective. If you dropped out and went on with business, how successful would you be? You have not the slightest clue, degree and money from what i gathered to start your own business or to be hired for a GOOD paying position.

I looked down upon school after a while too, and thought what a waste. Thing was, you have to focus on where you are at each point in life, right now you are a STUDENT, get it done with unless you have a brilliant business plan and the funding, or have the ins with a company you would love to work for, making decent money!

Bottom line is great, you have the higher GPA than other american students, you think this is a bad thing, are you kidding? Sorry to say, but you will get farther than most of the other students who slack off and have no important focus on their life, i think its all there in your brain, your just scared and overwhelmed! Like i said, get one thing out of the way before you can move on, in my eyes school is #1 priority for you along with possibly getting an internship/job in the field you would like! Then thinks will start becoming more apparent as you take action and earn satisfaction off of progression!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:22 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Well yes they are an Environmentalist Group/Company who came out with a solution of sorts, to neutralize mercury in contents (water tables, food) that was suppose to be healthy for humans to consume! I dont know about an actor as a spokes person though?! I know the scientists though were working for free, over 20 because they believed in it so much, crazy!

BTW Greg i told you several times how old i was LOL, eat some blueberries, they boost memory retention
LOL martin man, what are smokin' bro?!? i dont think i ever asked ebcause frankly i didnt see it as an issue. either way, i always figure we were around the same age.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL