Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-04-2007, 12:24 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
I need a challenge...
Here is a challenge:
Beat my turbo with your Skyline (as previously thrown down by YOU)....well thats more like an Impossibility...sorry..back to the subject

Old 02-04-2007, 12:25 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by VRAlexander
Thank you and very well said...

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to PorscheC4 again.

School teaches us one thing: How to think...your way will come when you are ready...enjoy the journey...it only happens once!
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to VRAlexander again.

this is what this place is all about. sticking up for one another, through thick and thin!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:27 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Here is a challenge:
Beat my turbo with your Skyline (as previously thrown down by YOU)....well thats more like an Impossibility...sorry..back to the subject
that sure is mission impossible

Old 02-04-2007, 12:28 AM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future

School teaches us one thing: How to think...your way will come when you are ready...enjoy the journey...it only happens once!
exactly, school teaches you the concepts and how to think and when to use and apply them...it is up to you to act on those and have them come as second nature so that you can utilize them in the real world. too many people these days are so book smart, but you put them into a situation in the real world, and they implode and crumble under the pressure. push yourself as far as you can and see what happens.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:28 AM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
DAM IT ALEX...VEGAS...3 weeks....if i gotta spend every dime i got..so be it.. but dam it.. GODZILLA WILL NOT BE TALKED DOWN TO BY SOME PUNY HORSE...lol

Old 02-04-2007, 12:30 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by PorscheC4
exactly, school teaches you the concepts and how to think and when to use and apply them...it is up to you to act on those and have them come as second nature so that you can utilize them in the real world. too many people these days are so book smart, but you put them into a situation in the real world, and they implode and crumble under the pressure. push yourself as far as you can and see what happens.
Bingo...which reminds me of a famous 6speeder signature that I will never forget: "See God, then brake"...I guess it could be modded to "See God, say hello, then full ABS!"

Old 02-04-2007, 12:31 AM
Me_qwkr is infamous around these parts
you guys are talking graduate school...undergrade teaches you how to drink..LOL

Old 02-04-2007, 12:33 AM
Bingo...which reminds me of a famous 6speeder signature that I will never forget: "See God, then brake"...I guess it could be modded to "See God, say hello, then full ABS!"
hahaha...i do remember reading that sig here and there.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:35 AM
VRAlexander
Originally Posted by Me_qwkr
you guys are talking graduate school...undergrade teaches you how to drink..LOL

Goodnight guys..I have a plane to catch...good luck Marc...

Old 02-04-2007, 12:37 AM
honestly, i put the effort in as undergrad student and did well...what really did it for me was the experience of interning and doing parts of a job that we meant to be done by full time associates...i personally feel that the experience allowed me to learn and take in more that i did in school because I was actually doing it. other could say how one would go about doing a flux analysis but few of those who could explain it have ever or could ever do it for real. get yourself a good experience doing what you ultimately want to do and things will fall into place if youre compassionate and diligent about them.

Old 02-04-2007, 12:37 AM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by carreragt558
you said you are a lawyer.right?did you do that to help people to defend them or just to make good money.I took budiness because nothing else was appealing me.Finance look great but i don't even know if i am really aware of what finance is.You guys were talking about stocks.can you consider that like a job(Warron Buffet) or it is a free time activity.
Do you think i have to register on etrade (for ex.) and learn from there?
I WISH i was a lawyer being my age, hell no and im far from it, but god knows right around the corner i'll be there with how fast life flies by! I will be starting lawschool next fall, as for now im an optician for my father in his optical business and doing several other business things (rennovating my brothers house to flip) and so on!

Ameritrade is a good site btw for trading! You do not have to sign up on any wesbite to learn, the internet is endless my friend, just do some searches. Finance is amazing, i took several finance courses and i learned a tremendous amound, highly recommend it!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:40 AM
honestly, i put the effort in as undergrad student and did well...what really did it for me was the experience of interning and doing parts of a job that we meant to be done by full time associates...i personally feel that the experience allowed me to learn and take in more that i did in school because I was actually doing it. other could say how one would go about doing a flux analysis but few of those who could explain it have ever or could ever do it for real. get yourself a good experience doing what you ultimately want to do and things will fall into place if youre compassionate and diligent about them.
EXACTLY, and what i pointed out a million and one times.. Meeting people in the business world or field you want to get into, then interning or working for them and just learning hands on, the people who i feel want to become successful and better their lives do this as a natural instinct, i am blessed to think and act the way i do. Along the lines i lost many friends and so on from having the state of mind i do, BUT my life is important to me, do what's best for you and don't stop trying

Old 02-04-2007, 12:45 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
EXACTLY, and what i pointed out a million and one times.. Meeting people in the business world or field you want to get into, then interning or working for them and just learning hands on, the people who i feel want to become successful and better their lives do this as a natural instinct, i am blessed to think and act the way i do. Along the lines i lost many friends and so on from having the state of mind i do, BUT my life is important to me, do what's best for you and don't stop trying
totally agree with you! i know so many important and influential people because of who my dad is and what he did and was known for, and i take every piece of advice he gives me becuase he knows what he is talking about. i am currently in grad school and will pursue my CPA thereafter graduating. my mentality it now is to just do it. i dont enjoy grad school but its almost necessary these days to have more than just a reg college degree. i feel that my insticts and actions, as well as my demeanor and my people skills have brought me along and will continue to do so!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:47 AM
totally agree with you! i know so many important and influential people because of who my dad is and what he did and was known for, and i take every piece of advice he gives me becuase he knows what he is talking about. i am currently in grad school and will pursue my CPA thereafter graduating. my mentality it now is to just do it. i dont enjoy grad school but its almost necessary these days to have more than just a reg college degree. i feel that my insticts and actions, as well as my demeanor and my people skills have brought me along and will continue to do so!
Tel me about it, you show me someone who LOVES grad school/studies and i will show you a sick f*() haha!! BUT i learned to tough it out, stay strong and focused and get it done, and i cant emphasize enough on how fortunate i am to think and act the way i do when looking at my friends and other people, but enough rant! Off to watch some curb your enthusiasm then sleep lol!

Old 02-04-2007, 12:51 AM
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Tel me about it, you show me someone who LOVES grad school/studies and i will show you a sick f*() haha!! BUT i learned to tough it out, stay strong and focused and get it done, and i cant emphasize enough on how fortunate i am to think and act the way i do when looking at my friends and other people, but enough rant! Off to watch some curb your enthusiasm then sleep lol!
yea man, i just dont think about it, but get it done. it goes for everything i do whether in school, at work, in the gym, sports, you have to give it 110%

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 1 votes, 5.00 average.

Quick Reply: Open exhaust Carrera GT video!, LOL