Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Gemballa Mirage GT from Dubai

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-03-2007, 06:49 PM
Banned
red944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond reputered944 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Wow
thank you.
Some people's e-feelings get broken easily.
Im not gonna neg rep you cause its ugly. Im gonna neg rep you because its a repost x10. If you would have taken the extra 2 seconds to search then you wouldnt be getting a neg rep from me.

Old 02-03-2007, 07:06 PM
BrotherHinkle is infamous around these parts
If you would have taken the extra 2 seconds to search then you wouldnt be getting a neg rep from me.[/quote]

Get a life! If it's a repost then don't click on the thread. Do you really have nothing better to do other than neg rep people that make a mistake. The people reposting don't realize their doing it because they don't spend 23hrs of their day trying to figure out what has already been posted on 6speed. Some people have lives outside of the internet.

Old 02-03-2007, 07:10 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by BrotherHinkle
If you would have taken the extra 2 seconds to search then you wouldnt be getting a neg rep from me.
Get a life! If it's a repost then don't click on the thread. Do you really have nothing better to do other than neg rep people that make a mistake. The people reposting don't realize their doing it because they don't spend 23hrs of their day trying to figure out what has already been posted on 6speed. Some people have lives outside of the internet.[/QUOTE]

Old 02-03-2007, 07:36 PM
Cedric is infamous around these parts
Get a life! If it's a repost then don't click on the thread. Do you really have nothing better to do other than neg rep people that make a mistake. The people reposting don't realize their doing it because they don't spend 23hrs of their day trying to figure out what has already been posted on 6speed. Some people have lives outside of the internet

Yea;
those exact pics are new. Those arent the showroom pics from Alainclass website.

Old 02-03-2007, 07:37 PM
sal
sal has a spectacular aura aboutsal has a spectacular aura about
looks ok, but the stock CGT looks so good right outta the factory when people try to improve it, they do more harm than good

Old 02-03-2007, 07:38 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by sal
brotherly love....

Just wait until next month when u come up here

Old 02-04-2007, 01:49 PM
BrotherHinkle is infamous around these parts
those exact pics are new. Those arent the showroom pics from Alainclass website.[/quote]

Your right, but mister badass neg rep me because he's like a moody 12year old girl who can't handle someone telling him whats up. The sad thing is, he lives to gain rep power. Me on the other hand, could careless. A red944 bring it. Go ahead neg everyday. Your 22 GET A LIFE! I mean seriously, GET A LIFE!

Old 02-04-2007, 08:51 PM
Pierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura aboutPierre996TT has a spectacular aura about
Awesome !!!

Old 02-04-2007, 09:25 PM
cayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond reputecayenne_ksa has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by red944
Im not gonna neg rep you cause its ugly. Im gonna neg rep you because its a repost x10. If you would have taken the extra 2 seconds to search then you wouldnt be getting a neg rep from me.
take it easy guys. At least it's some new pic that I haven't seen befor. no need for all that

Old 02-05-2007, 07:44 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
Originally Posted by BrotherHinkle
Get a life! If it's a repost then don't click on the thread. Do you really have nothing better to do other than neg rep people that make a mistake. The people reposting don't realize their doing it because they don't spend 23hrs of their day trying to figure out what has already been posted on 6speed. Some people have lives outside of the internet.
That's exact...someone once neg rep me probably because I didn't have his same opinion...saying in the neg rep that I have to go out with my bicycle instead say ****things here...mah!
Poor stupids...life is not the net

Old 02-05-2007, 09:18 AM
Banned
eurotekm3 is infamous around these parts
Sick car !!! I wonder what that guy does for a living ?

Old 02-05-2007, 10:56 AM
B7R
B7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura about
I sow this car in person few weeks ago in Alan-Class-Motors Dubai Showroom ....
I expected this car to end up in Russia, but I'm surprised to know that it's in Dubai !
Nice find any way, and thanks for sharing those rare pics

Old 02-05-2007, 03:33 PM
ForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these parts
Hey RED take this repost:

If you would have taken the extra 2 seconds to search then you wouldnt be getting a neg rep from me.[/quote]

Old 02-05-2007, 03:51 PM
Banned
GrettW is infamous around these parts

Old 02-05-2007, 03:54 PM
Banned
GrettW is infamous around these parts

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Gemballa Mirage GT from Dubai