Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Gemballa Mirage GT from Dubai

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-09-2007, 07:48 PM
ForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these partsForcedInduction is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by BrotherHinkle
I'd like to think the guy who neg repped me for what I post in this thread. Once again someone will no ***** that didn't leave their name. His exact words were "gay ****** suck a ****". Your a real class act. Once again another scared individual who hides behind his computer. The only reason Im posting this is because I just wanted to know if anyone else has this issue. People neg rep you, call you names, and talk trash but have no ***** to leave their name. GROW UP you imature people! Some people have different opinions, deal with it. To all the people this doesn't apply to, sorry you had to read this.

Dude, look at my rep meter, most people don't leave their names. Look at it this way, you're still in the green. Someday, maybe you'll join the darkside.