Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Anyone own two carrera gt's?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 02-28-2007, 11:41 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Anyone own two carrera gt's?

I've been searching and searching these forums trying to find pictures from a long long time ago (a year or two) of a person (i dont know if they were a forum member or not) that had two carrera gt's.

Something that he liked the first one so he bought a second one as well. Black and silver i think?

I remember seeing it posted up on another car forum, and one of the shots was the guy standing on the the hood of both cars in his socks.

I know this is totally random and a huge shot in the dark, but does anyone know what i'm talking about or have i officially gone off the deep end?

I've been trying to hunt down this for awhile, but now it has become a race to prove my sanity to myself. Any help would be appreciated!

Old 02-28-2007, 11:45 PM
dr_sharp is infamous around these parts
Yea I got 'em parked out back. I couldn't afford the garage that I wanted so I've got some real nice tarps coverin' 'em right now. I also gotz TWO ENZOS FOR REALZ.

sorry, couldn't resist. hope you find your man.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:47 PM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold
Yeah, it's Matt Nunez I beleive.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:55 PM
vizkiz is infamous around these parts
I heard one of our customers had two. One he drove up here and one at his other house, but I don't know if it's true.

On another note, daedalus, is that a 2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege you have there?

Old 02-28-2007, 11:57 PM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Suspence
Yeah, it's Matt Nunez I beleive.
yep. that's right.

Old 02-28-2007, 11:57 PM
daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !daedalus Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by vizkiz
On another note, daedalus, is that a 2003.5 MazdaSpeed Protege you have there?
Yep. Shes a blast to drive (when she runs!).

Old 02-28-2007, 11:59 PM
vizkiz is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by daedalus
Yep. Shes a blast to drive (when she runs!).
Did some unreliable mods, huh? My sister's had a Spicy Orange 03 with just some light mods and never had a problem. I would have bought it from her if it wasn't worth $2k more than my car when she sold it.

I certainly would have rather autocrossed the MSP with the PCA than my Cavalier

Old 02-28-2007, 11:59 PM
Who is Matt Nunez?

Old 03-01-2007, 12:00 AM
GHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these partsGHOSTRIDER-TT is infamous around these parts
Old 03-01-2007, 12:00 AM
Originally Posted by vizkiz
Did some unreliable mods, huh? My sister's had a Spicy Orange 03 with just some light mods and never had a problem. I would have bought it from her if her car wasn't worth $2k more than mine when she sold it.
Ehhh, blew the stock block 3 days after delivery. Fully built internals, standalone, built tranny, yada yada yada... Going under the knife again this summer.

Old 03-01-2007, 12:01 AM
Originally Posted by GHOSTRIDER-TT
You sir, ARE THE MAN!!! THATS IT!!!! I'm not insane after all!!!

Thank you soooooooo much guys! I can sleep easier tonight!

I would rep you all if i could!

Old 03-01-2007, 12:28 AM
Banned
Suspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to beholdSuspence is a splendid one to behold
Has anyone heard from Matt Lately?

Looking for him to do a photoshoot...

Old 03-01-2007, 08:47 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
You guys can take the Mazda and the Chevy cavalier talk to the pms...thnx

Old 03-01-2007, 08:48 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute

Old 03-01-2007, 09:59 AM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
lol @ DJ .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Anyone own two carrera gt's?