Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

PCNA Phone Number

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-23-2007, 04:26 AM
Alex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant futureAlex has a brilliant future
So the saga is over?

Old 03-24-2007, 12:39 AM
BOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to beholdBOYRACER is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by ScottKelly911
Boyracer, how's your car? Did they end up taking care of you or did you have to fork out the money to fix your car yourself? You were very quiet on the issue for a while and I spent a little less time on here then I usually do, so I may have missed it.
To make the long story a short one, PCNA really did little for me as did my selling dealer. My servicing dealer loeber ended up paying for half of the bill. It was a very insignificant thing that PCNA could have really taken care of. The axle bolts came off and the whole fix was not too bad, less than a grand out of my pocket. However, I was just very disapointed that PCNA did not step up and back up the claims of their "Track" car. It was very frustrating to know that such loyal customers of both a dealer and a company can get treated so poorly. I love porsche and will continue buying porsches, but I know for a fact that if I have a problem, PCNA will typically turn the other way and pretend I do not exist.

On a side note, I have been thinking of selling my car but I love the thing so much that I have not made too large of an effort to sell her. I would have to give her away at this point and imho she is worth a whole lot more than what people are willing to pay. So I guess I will be racing B stock this season, unless I get a good offer on the car.