Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

PCNA Phone Number

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 02:05 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
PCNA Phone Number

Hello,
Can someone give me the PCNA number or someone specifics number who might be willing to help? I am sure this will be like smashing my head into a wall, but I am sick of finding all these RS's that are not spoken for and the dealer won't budge off 50K over MSRP. I know Porsche has a no markup policy and I would like to speak to someone there and see if maybe they want to enforce it for someone who has owned over 10 Porsches just in the last 5 years and is trying to stay loyal .
There is a dealer that has the exact car I want but of course they want 50K over
I am sure this won't help and nothing will be done, but I figure its worth a shot
Evan

Old 03-05-2007, 02:30 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Best of luck trying...i think they pretty much can command what they want once it is allocated to them.

Josh

Old 03-05-2007, 02:32 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by LABrit
Best of luck trying...i think they pretty much can command what they want once it is allocated to them.

Josh
I think they might however get reprimmanded if you will because they're trying to mark it up that much.

Edit: I don't know scolded didn't seem like a great word to use.
Edit 2: Reprimmanded is the word I wanted to use...

Old 03-05-2007, 02:50 PM
AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !AMG ETR Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LABrit

Josh
The thing is I know PCNA has a policy that their dealer network is supposed to follow which is not marking new cars up over MSRP. PCNA hasn't ever really done anything about it though which is why i am not very confident they will now, but its worth a shot because this is rediculous that I have to beg for them to sell me a car for the price on the paper which is what they should be begging me to pay...
Evan

Old 03-05-2007, 02:56 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
The thing is I know PCNA has a policy that their dealer network is supposed to follow which is not marking new cars up over MSRP. PCNA hasn't ever really done anything about it though which is why i am not very confident they will now, but its worth a shot because this is rediculous that I have to beg for them to sell me a car for the price on the paper which is what they should be begging me to pay...
Evan
http://www11.porscheconsulting.de/en...ct/default.htm

I found that so far, I'm still looking for you.

Old 03-05-2007, 02:58 PM
Banned
Try this...

http://www.porsche.com/usa/accessori...mercommitment/

In the event you have any questions regarding your Porsche, please contact us for assistance at 1-800-PORSCHE, Option 3. It is our goal to exceed your customer care expectations.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:16 PM
JASCLASS is infamous around these partsJASCLASS is infamous around these parts
Good luck to you, lol.

Old 03-05-2007, 04:35 PM
emilgh is infamous around these partsemilgh is infamous around these parts
You have a PM...

Old 03-06-2007, 12:28 PM
Trundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond reputeTrundle997 has a reputation beyond repute
Best advise I have for you is to write!!

Porsche Cars North America Inc.
980 Hammond Drive
Suite 1000
Atlanta, GA 30328

(770) 290-3500

Old 03-06-2007, 01:07 PM
TTM0TION is infamous around these parts
Please keep us updated on this because I would love to see what porsche does in this situation. Not having the rediculous markups is one of the things I have loved about porsche and hated about ferrari so I'm curious what they will do about it. Best of luck man.

Old 03-06-2007, 03:55 PM
A fellow member gave me the President of PCNA's email so I wrote him an email explaining my situation and I will see where it goes from there. I am expecting it to go no where so if I even recieve a response back I will be impressed

Originally Posted by TTM0TION
Please keep us updated on this because I would love to see what porsche does in this situation. Not having the rediculous markups is one of the things I have loved about porsche and hated about ferrari so I'm curious what they will do about it. Best of luck man.
This is one of the things I explained to him in the email, I agree completely!

Evan

Old 03-06-2007, 06:01 PM
emilgh is infamous around these partsemilgh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by AMG ETR
A fellow member gave me the President of PCNA's email so I wrote him an email explaining my situation and I will see where it goes from there. I am expecting it to go no where so if I even recieve a response back I will be impressed
Send an actual letter. That'll get more attention. Trust me...

Old 03-06-2007, 06:02 PM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
hey Evan
good luck with it and keep us posted
i agree with everything you said except the part about the dealer should be begging you to buy the car at msrp
i think that msrp is a FAIR price on both ends for a machine of that stature

Old 03-06-2007, 06:28 PM
Mike (La Jolla) is infamous around these parts
This is a waste of time -- PAG doesn't care

Most dealers are like Pioneer here in San Diego: not entirely ethical, and perhaps sleazy. The demand for 997GT3's, especially the RS version, is greatly exceeding the demand. I think because the GT3's are too good and cannibalizing 997TT sales. This is certainly what happened in my case. Complaining to PAG will get you nowhere. Worse: You will waste your time trying to find the correct person to talk to. And if you do find him/her, you won’t get through or will be insulted if you do. (I have direct personal experience here … Ian R. – do you follow these boards?)

I cannot find one instance where a dealer was recently punished for charging over MSRP. In the case of Pioneer, they ‘claimed’ the GT3 was used and that justified the sleazy mark-up since ‘they paid more’ than MSRP. I’m astounded the sales people at Pioneer could get through that un-persuasive reasoning without gagging. I got my GT3 (non-RS) elsewhere. Just wait. The supply situation will settle in a few months.

Old 03-06-2007, 11:35 PM
TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !TT Surgeon Is a GOD !
All dealers are sleazy, it's the car business. PAG does not 'allow' their dealers to sell NEW cars at over MSRP, but this is almost unattainable. The only leverage they have is future allocations, but a high volume stealer who sells alot of cars will be given some leeway, money talks. What alot of them (stealers) do is drive the car for a few miles and sell it as used, then no rules apply, a little slippery. Of course we don't ***** when the sell them under msrp either. What's good for the goose, is good for the gander as well, it's just the slimey car biz at it's worst.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: PCNA Phone Number