Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Herb Chambers GT3 RS

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-31-2007, 11:06 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
I agree. Why the hell anyone would buy a car as an investment? 08 RS is coming baby.

Old 04-01-2007, 11:24 PM
GossettPorsche is infamous around these parts
hey guys a few facts from the source...all of Porsche's internal documents that I have seen denote it's limited volume. and as for allocation? I can confirm that a total of 229 RS's will be built for MY07. this is according to the allocation sheet that ever dealer has to sign. it lists the total allocation for the market at the top, then the respective area and dealers share of national market in %. that is what is the main driving force in determining how many of any P car a dealer gets. as for the extra $$ over MSRP, I for one think it is unfortunate, but there will always be a few individuals willing to give more for limited cars, which creates the situation in the first place. I for one have had a good client have to go "outside" just to get an RS. In the end I am glad I was able to help them just find a car, as the RS is something special and I truely think that it should go to those who will appreciate it for what it is.

Old 04-02-2007, 12:36 AM
turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !turbo187 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by GossettPorsche
I can confirm that a total of 229 RS's will be built for MY07.
don't forget the 30 VIP cars!