Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

2007 Porsche Club Road Atlanta Race Pictures.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-02-2007, 06:24 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
2007 Porsche Club Road Atlanta Race Pictures.

Leh Keen's 06 RSR..he ran a 1:21.1

05 RSR from J3

997 GT3 and Cleve's evo

Ridin in the RS

Dad's 993RS..qualifed on pole out of 50 cars, finished 4th

The new style of a facelift

Carrera GT and RS

RS

Old 04-02-2007, 06:27 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
B class GT3

996 CUP

964 cups

Kinetic 997

Grid

Cayman S D stock

Old 04-02-2007, 06:27 PM
Car_Collector is infamous around these parts
That looks like alot of fun, did the Carrera GT get driven?

Old 04-02-2007, 06:29 PM

997 Cups

Cupcar

996 CUP

m6

996 C stock

996 C stock

CGT

Old 04-02-2007, 06:30 PM
Originally Posted by Car_Collector
That looks like alot of fun, did the Carrera GT get driven?
Not on the track.

Old 04-02-2007, 08:05 PM
sal
sal has a spectacular aura aboutsal has a spectacular aura about
nice connor your spring break looks like a lot of fun. My favorite is the 997 RS, black/orange is my favorite. cool pictures

Old 04-02-2007, 08:07 PM
Originally Posted by sal
nice connor your spring break looks like a lot of fun. My favorite is the 997 RS, black/orange is my favorite. cool pictures
Thank you, Christian.

Old 04-02-2007, 08:14 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Great pics Connor. Is Karl running both the 996 and the S2?

Old 04-02-2007, 08:15 PM
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Great pics Connor. Is Karl running both the 996 and the S2?
He raced his S2 this race. He couldnt get the kill switch and alignment done in time. But he will race the 996 in the furture.

Old 04-02-2007, 08:23 PM
JackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud ofJackB911 has much to be proud of
Thanks for posting the pics, Connor. Sorry I couldn't make it out today...my relatives that were supposed to leave yesterday evening hung around an extra day.

Old 04-02-2007, 08:26 PM
Originally Posted by JackB911
Thanks for posting the pics, Connor. Sorry I couldn't make it out today...my relatives that were supposed to leave yesterday evening hung around an extra day.

We left early today. It was pouring rain. My dad didnt have rain tires so we skipped the enduro.

Old 04-02-2007, 08:50 PM
mtalx is infamous around these parts
Great pics thanks for posting.

Old 04-02-2007, 09:51 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Great pics Connor. Looks like a fun weekend. Sorry we missed it. PM me the dates and locations for the next few race weekends, and we'll try and make it to one.

I'm still unpacking boxes from the move this week, and none too happy about it.

Old 04-04-2007, 11:32 AM
kingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of lightkingleh is a glorious beacon of light
thanks for the pics.....

the car in your avatar is my dream car... you know.. white 911 with black wheels.. : )

im so jelous you got to ride in the RS.... the guy told me if i slowed down 10 seconds he would take me for one.... then walked off before i got to negotiate a better deal... ha....

have you seen the incar video?... its on rennlist...

Leh Keen...

Old 04-04-2007, 02:27 PM
jenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant futurejenk12m has a brilliant future
very nice pics connor, sorry i couldnt stay long. lil man was getting sleepy and i had to make it downtown for the final four that day. luckily we won then but last night was a different story. i still love my BUCKEYES though!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 2007 Porsche Club Road Atlanta Race Pictures.