Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Leh Keen's amazing Road Atlanta video..and other videos.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-04-2007, 04:40 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Leh Keen's amazing Road Atlanta video..and other videos.

The Video:
http://gscdownloads.com/RSRroadATL
The car:

The Spring race video:
http://download-v5.streamload.com/ed...ace%202007.wmv
Not sure it will work, but..

My dad is on pole in that one.

Old 04-04-2007, 04:44 PM
bobafett is infamous around these parts
Thanks for the link. Good vids.

--Dan

Old 04-04-2007, 07:32 PM
ExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura aboutExtinctM3 has a spectacular aura about
your dad almost gets put into the wall in that video.

Old 04-04-2007, 07:32 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by ExtinctM3
your dad almost gets put into the wall in that video.
Yea, cause of that stupid 914 lol

Old 04-05-2007, 01:28 AM
Damage is infamous around these parts
Saw vids of him a year ago. The incar vid was amazing. I couldn't believe how quick he was downshifting. I think he's got floor mounted pedals in those cars. He just leans his leg to the outside and blips the throttle.

Old 04-05-2007, 01:51 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Good video. This track gives me hell in Forza.

-Markus-

Old 04-05-2007, 09:10 AM
DHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud ofDHinkle has much to be proud of
Road Atlanta Video w/Leh Kehn

Originally Posted by Damage
Saw vids of him a year ago. The incar vid was amazing. I couldn't believe how quick he was downshifting. I think he's got floor mounted pedals in those cars. He just leans his leg to the outside and blips the throttle.
It's a sequential shifter, no clutch. I cannot imagine how much fun it is to stay flat as you go from 80 to 160 mph!!!

Old 04-05-2007, 12:17 PM
teflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Damage
Originally Posted by DHinkle
It's a sequential shifter, no clutch. I cannot imagine how much fun it is to stay flat as you go from 80 to 160 mph!!!
A year ago Leh would've been driving the RS which didn't have the sequential.

Greg A

Old 04-05-2007, 01:29 PM
saintv90 is infamous around these parts
Amazing video! In that first video...do they really have a cooler in the passenger seat area? Or what is that?

Old 04-05-2007, 02:09 PM
Former Vendor
Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !Josh/AWE Is a GOD !
Someone needs a taller 6th gear....

Old 04-05-2007, 02:36 PM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by saintv90
...do they really have a cooler in the passenger seat area? Or what is that?
Its part of the driver cooling system. It holds ice water that gets circulated through a T-shirt under the drivers suit.

Old 04-05-2007, 04:20 PM
pozican is infamous around these parts
I'm gonna need to get your number, that way when my girlfriend figures out that someone is feeding my addiction to GTR2, she can ***** at you instead of me.

Awesome videos! Amazing car!

holy crap, look at that 914 go kart thing go! Must have been an engine transplant. I dunno if I could talk myself into putting that much money into a 914...

Old 04-05-2007, 04:53 PM
Originally Posted by teflon
A year ago Leh would've been driving the RS which didn't have the sequential.

Greg A
Yes, Leh has another car that is a 01 RS Turbo (modded) that was not sequential. This is a brand new car.

Old 04-05-2007, 04:54 PM
[/QUOTE]
holy crap, look at that 914 go kart thing go! Must have been an engine transplant. I dunno if I could talk myself into putting that much money into a 914...[/QUOTE]

They brake down on the first lap..just like that one did.

Old 04-05-2007, 05:07 PM
Both cars. .

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Leh Keen's amazing Road Atlanta video..and other videos.