Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

372 RWHP 996 GT3 Dyno results.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 11:03 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Your car is inferior to mine and all I need is a good long stretch of highway to teach you a lesson or two Hell, with the right driver (not me of course) it'd probably burn you in the corners too.

I will start going to the track when my insurance company says they will cover it when some some mario andretti wanna be like yourself loses it in a turn and creams me

Blah blah blah. Show me some 1/4 mile #'s and or some Sebring lap times and then I will be able to talk track stuff with you. Untill then you have as much credibility as any 15 year old 6speeder that talks about the track.

Old 04-08-2007, 11:09 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by riverflyer
Damn nice numbers. Beatiful car too.
Thanks!.......

Old 04-09-2007, 12:08 AM
nathanc4s is infamous around these parts
gte

is this depdog guy serious, or just playing around......

Old 04-09-2007, 12:09 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Whooo, that is an impressive number Luis, 428. Need some video to hear what that new exhaust sounds like.

-Markus-

Old 04-09-2007, 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by nathanc4s
He is a serious ****** bag. And a good friend of mine that gets his jollies off of player hating me online.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:12 AM
Originally Posted by TechArtDreamer
Whooo, that is an impressive number Luis, 428. Need some video to hear what that new exhaust sounds like.

-Markus-
Thanks Markus,
I will work on that next weekend.

Old 04-09-2007, 09:52 AM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Yes he does. He sells mortgages to illegal immigrants as they come across the border
Cool, that makes them better employees for me.

Old 04-09-2007, 09:58 AM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
If he did lose it in a turn you would still be ok due to being many car links behind, you would have plenty of time to stop

Christian

I will start going to the track when my insurance company says they will cover it when some some mario andretti wanna be like yourself loses it in a turn and creams me

Old 04-09-2007, 10:58 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Dude the Mustang is as accurate as the little roll wherever you want dyno you used. I would say that the dynojet numbers you saw in your car before were way high, but the dynojet also reads a lot higher than the Mustang. Just because you got sold hard on a concept does not make the other alternative that most big tuners (with emphasis on the word big) use inaccurate.
i don't put any stock in just numbers. dynos are only good for measuring the delta between mods. my old numbers weren't high if you were comparing them to other dynajet numbers. apples to apples. however, my old numbers were good for comparing the before after runs after installing the supercharger, then the headers, and now the plenum.

what were you before numbers? oh wait, you didn't do any. shame on you

however, if you want the most accurate, close to an engine dyno numbers, that are totally repeatable and will be the same no matter what dynoshop you go to, there is no comparison to a dynapack.

considering this is your first time dyno'ing a car, you should do some research before popping off with your dyno knowledge here's your homework assignment:
www.dynapack.com

take a read when you get time.

i'd still like to see you take it to an "independent" dyno shop. i am a huge fan of evo (lord knows i've spent enough money there since the supercharger install). i think they are a great tuner co. with excellent well thought porsche tuning packages. maybe it's my inherently suspicious personality, but i would just have to go to an indy dyno for testing.

the mustang is a good dyno. certainly better than a dynajet. it's still not as good as a dynapack for accuracy, repeatability, and the lack of variables. your dyno runs there would mean a whole lot more if you had done a before

Old 04-09-2007, 10:59 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by 05997S
Cool, that makes them better employees for me.

Just put two and two together. This makes sense now. You're the boss. Luis speaks highly of you. I saw the screen name and location and never put it together.

Old 04-09-2007, 11:00 AM
Originally Posted by nathanc4s
Yes I am. Luis is a punk

Old 04-09-2007, 11:05 AM
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Blah blah blah. Show me some 1/4 mile #'s and or some Sebring lap times and then I will be able to talk track stuff with you. Untill then you have as much credibility as any 15 year old 6speeder that talks about the track.
I already smashed you at the go cart track by lapping you almost two times. That's all the proof I need

I don't need quarter numbers or lap times. I have more HP/TQ and a fully upgraded corner balanced suspension with GT3 sways. I am lacking in the brakes department as I don't have your obnoxiously squeaky brakes .....

Put the right driver in there (which isn't me), I say you get your *** handed to you

Old 04-09-2007, 11:58 AM
Just put two and two together. This makes sense now. You're the boss. Luis speaks highly of you. I saw the screen name and location and never put it together.
Doug is not my boss.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:06 PM
I already smashed you at the go cart track by lapping you almost two times. That's all the proof I need

I don't need quarter numbers or lap times. I have more HP/TQ and a fully upgraded corner balanced suspension with GT3 sways. I am lacking in the brakes department as I don't have your obnoxiously squeaky brakes .....

Put the right driver in there (which isn't me), I say you get your *** handed to you
Dude, your car weighs 1000lbs more than mine with all of your yellow plasitc accents in your interior. It is a heavey *** street car with a few goodies on it. There is a lot more to getting around the track than hp and suspension. Maybe one day you will understand. Those guys in Largo were really good salespeople with their little dyno. You got sold hard on their idea. Last time you were this exited about something you were posting a 15 page long thread about garage tiles that ended up looking like ***.

Old 04-09-2007, 09:40 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Dep,

Who makes the money, meatwad??

MK

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 372 RWHP 996 GT3 Dyno results.