Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

372 RWHP 996 GT3 Dyno results.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 10:21 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Meatwad makes the money see?

Meatwad gets the honeys G!

Old 04-09-2007, 10:31 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Luis great numbers and don't worry about the jealous flammers.Oh sorry I meant jealous armchair donut cops. At least your car is not a garage *****.

Aloha

Byron

Old 04-09-2007, 11:44 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Luis great numbers and don't worry about the jealous flammers.Oh sorry I meant jealous armchair donut cops. At least your car is not a garage *****.

Aloha

Byron

Just when you thought Byron was mellow, DD pulls him back in !

Old 04-09-2007, 11:57 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
classic...DD/Luis routine, better than abott and castello's whos on 1st routine...

Old 04-10-2007, 12:03 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by BBGT2

Just when you thought Byron was mellow, DD pulls him back in !

Old 04-10-2007, 12:11 AM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by LUIS95993
Doug is not my boss.
True, I am actually the janitor.

Old 04-10-2007, 12:15 AM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Luis is upset that I derailed his thread. I will bow out now so the *** kissing may resume

FWIW, don't let that aloha spirit fool you. Byron is anything but mellow. I will deal with you Byron in another thread

Old 04-10-2007, 04:17 AM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Great numbers!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 07:49 AM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
My car dyno's to exactly those peak hp figures on the AWE Tuning's Mustang chassis dyno. I only have a europipe and bmc air filter. No aftermarket chip program....fyi

Old 04-10-2007, 08:01 AM
This is why I continue to preach the dynapack dyno Sorry, I couldn't resist coming back. The numbers on mustangs and dynajets don't carry a lot of weight as they have too many variables to contend with. It's good for a ballpark though. If you want consistent repeatable numbers that you can compare to other cars, get it done on a dynapack. This is a quote from a recent 996TT section. Vishnu is a new sponsor and is doing his own custom mapping for his TT. I cut out all the programming stuff and quoted his dyno comments...

Originally Posted by Vishnu Tuning
I posted this yesterday but the thread was deleted soon after. Someone didn't know that we just became site sponsors
------------------------------

Took the car to Full Function (union city, CA) and tested the car on their AWD Mustang Dyno. All results on 91oct.

FWIW, this is a lowish reading dyno as far as Mustang dynos go. Last week it was dyno'd stock at 350whp/370lbft under virtually identical testing conditions at EIP's Mustang dyno (Santa Clara) . That's a pretty big difference from the 325whp/353lbft it put down on FF's heart-breaker dyno today. That said, I would expect the tuned numbers to be a bit higher on EIP's dyno. But that remains to be seen. Once I finish tuning this car, I'll take it around to different dynos just for fun. Maybe even to Sac Raceway to see what she runs.

Next up: Going to install upgraded bypass valves and do some more tuning. Still working on a Sport Chrono-like temporary overboost feature as well as some other trickery that may be more trouble than its worth... lol.

Cheers,
shiv
www.vishnutuning.com

Old 04-10-2007, 09:24 AM
frayed is infamous around these parts
I haven't read through this thread, but those are some badass numbers!

Old 04-10-2007, 11:27 AM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
que mama biiicho!! se merese una pescosa!

very nice numbers..

Old 04-10-2007, 12:02 PM
Originally Posted by crush
que mama biiicho!! se merese una pescosa!

very nice numbers..

I'm not sure who you directed that to. I've got Ricans all around me at work translating at a moments notice you cabron.

I'd ask you to explain it over lunch but I'm at work and I know you're stuck at home being a "house wife"

Maybe when your wife gets home from work, you can ask her for permission to get a baby sitter for the kids. Make sure you get all your vaccuming done before you ask

Old 04-10-2007, 12:46 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
I'm sure those RICANS would agree on what I said!, just ask them.

I'd rather be in my house chillin with my kids than being surrounded by a whole bunch of "RICAN" cops!

Next time your lady wants to give you a present, ask her to provide you with something more rewarding that a little 911 cab, oh I forgot your little butt can't handle anything faster, oh i forgot its because your insurance company wont cover it. please!!!!

and if you think I vacumm, you are clearly clueless, actually one of my duties as what you would call "house wife', is to make sure my boys don't grow up to be annoying and envious grown men....

Old 04-10-2007, 03:40 PM
Originally Posted by crush
I'm sure those RICANS would agree on what I said!, just ask them.

I'd rather be in my house chillin with my kids than being surrounded by a whole bunch of "RICAN" cops!

Next time your lady wants to give you a present, ask her to provide you with something more rewarding that a little 911 cab, oh I forgot your little butt can't handle anything faster, oh i forgot its because your insurance company wont cover it. please!!!!

and if you think I vacumm, you are clearly clueless, actually one of my duties as what you would call "house wife', is to make sure my boys don't grow up to be annoying and envious grown men....

What's wrong with a little 911 cab? I really enjoy the car and that's what we can afford on our incomes. I wish it had been a present from someone but we "both" work to drive this car. We have other priorities such as our home and retirement to over invest in a vehicle. I would like to upgrade someday when it's feasible. What's my insurance company have to do with this? I'd be willing to guess (i'll go as far as guarantee )I've had less tickets than you over the last fifteen years....

In addition to teaching them to not be annoying and envious grown men, you should also teach them something about the value of being employed and having a career, not having to completely rely on someone else for everything in life, and having self respect as a man. i'll even throw a wink on there like you did

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 372 RWHP 996 GT3 Dyno results.