Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

372 RWHP 996 GT3 Dyno results.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 04:36 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by deputydog95
What's wrong with a little 911 cab? I really enjoy the car and that's what we can afford on our incomes. I wish it had been a present from someone but we "both" work to drive this car. We have other priorities such as our home and retirement to over invest in a vehicle. I would like to upgrade someday when it's feasible. What's my insurance company have to do with this? I'd be willing to guess (i'll go as far as guarantee )I've had less tickets than you over the last fifteen years....

In addition to teaching them to not be annoying and envious grown men, you should also teach them something about the value of being employed and having a career, not having to completely rely on someone else for everything in life, and having self respect as a man. i'll even throw a wink on there like you did
I truely feel for you. At 37 you are as mature as my 7yr old.

"more rewarding" doesn't mean "wrong". regarding your 911 cab..anyway,

With the grace of God, I'm fortunate enough to have the best job in the world which in your eyes is not work at all. Having the opprtunity to raise my kids will out weigh anything in life. They are being taught the VALUES of life, they are also being taught to analyse situations and manifest well thought out decisions. Case in point, if you are lucky enough to find your soul mate and that person can provide for the FAMILY more than the 2 combine would, it becomes a no brainer for those who analyse the facts and not let their ego get in the way of whats best for the FAMILY!, and thats what you call "relying on someone for everything in life"

Check this out my little annoying, envious and clearly immature compadre, having self respect as a man is letting go of that retarded machismo ego and providing my kids with great teachings about life, teaching them what's right and what's wrong and most of all, having faith in GOD!, oh and not to be immature, annoying, and envious grown men. I also think that sacrificing my career to be at home with them shows more manhood than going after that career and not knowing who they are..(just because I had that option)

Old 04-10-2007, 04:53 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Back to the subject Luis do you plan anymore mods to your car?

Aloha

Byron

Old 04-10-2007, 05:05 PM
SD1
SD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura aboutSD1 has a spectacular aura about
Geesh you guys, get a grip.

Old 04-10-2007, 05:18 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Back to the subject Luis do you plan anymore mods to your car?

Aloha

Byron
I am planning on doing Motons, some more RS parts (Ie: CF tail, mirrors, Cup brake ducts, and additional suspension parts, RS clutch, LWF, Cup gears, RS roll bar, suede steering wheel) and some weight loss.

Old 04-10-2007, 07:03 PM
Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !Tyler2000S4 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by crush

He's just jealous because your gardener drives a 996 cab.

Old 04-10-2007, 07:52 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by crush

"more rewarding" doesn't mean "wrong". regarding your 911 cab..anyway,

With the grace of God, I'm fortunate enough to have the best job in the world which in your eyes is not work at all. Having the opprtunity to raise my kids will out weigh anything in life. They are being taught the VALUES of life, they are also being taught to analyse situations and manifest well thought out decisions. Case in point, if you are lucky enough to find your soul mate and that person can provide for the FAMILY more than the 2 combine would, it becomes a no brainer for those who analyse the facts and not let their ego get in the way of whats best for the FAMILY!, and thats what you call "relying on someone for everything in life"

Check this out my little annoying, envious and clearly immature compadre, having self respect as a man is letting go of that retarded machismo ego and providing my kids with great teachings about life, teaching them what's right and what's wrong and most of all, having faith in GOD!, oh and not to be immature, annoying, and envious grown men. I also think that sacrificing my career to be at home with them shows more manhood than going after that career and not knowing who they are..(just because I had that option)
Whatever you say Mr. Mom...

You're starting to get a little dramatic here with all the "life lessons" and religion. I'm sure a day at your house is a scene from Plato and Aristotle. You do have an impressive car collection. All your vehicles are amazing. You must have a wonderful wife to buy you all those toys. I certainly can't take that away from you.

Jealous of you? I really enjoy my career and love my family situation. One thing I have learned as I have accumulated material things is that they don't make you any happier. Having money is certainly less stressful, but it doesn't buy happiness. I already have one car I enjoy. Having four or five wouldn't make it any better. You can only drive one at a time anyway. I'm not quite sure why you're convinced that I should be jealous of you. To be honest, the only car that I really would like to own in your collection would be your CS. The rest are very nice, but wouldn't be on my list of must haves if the money were available and I was so inclined to own that many vehicles.

You call me immature. Maybe so. Is your idea of maturity your Spanish post above that started all this nonsense? I bet you don't teach that to your kids in your Spanish home school classes.

I'll bow out now. Luis' thread has been jacked enough.

Old 04-10-2007, 07:55 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Tyler2000S4

He's just jealous because your gardener drives a 996 cab.
And here comes Tyler. Man you got a nose for drama. Haven't seen you here in ages, and then... Bam!

Last edited by deputydog95; 04-10-2007 at 07:57 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 07:56 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of

Old 04-10-2007, 07:58 PM
Originally Posted by HD Jimbo
great smiley. that's

Old 04-10-2007, 08:06 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
great smiley. that's
I just added the smilie because I was entirely too lazy to actually hit the "Subscribe to Thread" button.

No, unfortunately that's not poi running down ByronMaui's chin

Old 04-10-2007, 08:22 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Whatever you say Mr. Mom...

You're starting to get a little dramatic here with all the "life lessons" and religion. I'm sure a day at your house is a scene from Plato and Aristotle. You do have an impressive car collection. All your vehicles are amazing. You must have a wonderful wife to buy you all those toys. I certainly can't take that away from you.

Jealous of you? I really enjoy my career and love my family situation. One thing I have learned as I have accumulated material things is that they don't make you any happier. Having money is certainly less stressful, but it doesn't buy happiness. I already have one car I enjoy. Having four or five wouldn't make it any better. You can only drive one at a time anyway. I'm not quite sure why you're convinced that I should be jealous of you. To be honest, the only car that I really would like to own in your collection would be your CS. The rest are very nice, but wouldn't be on my list of must haves if the money were available and I was so inclined to own that many vehicles.

You call me immature. Maybe so. Is your idea of maturity your Spanish post above that started all this nonsense? I bet you don't teach that to your kids in your Spanish home school classes.

I'll bow out now. Luis' thread has been jacked enough.

no worries ...

Last edited by crush; 04-10-2007 at 08:42 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 08:26 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Thanks Luis.

Byron

Old 04-10-2007, 08:41 PM
Redridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud ofRedridge has much to be proud of
Luis, so thats about 427hp at the crank....nice!!!

Old 04-10-2007, 08:42 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Redridge
Luis, so thats about 427hp at the crank
You are correct my friend.

Old 04-10-2007, 09:12 PM
woolyg is infamous around these partswoolyg is infamous around these parts
This reminds me of old times and bring tears to my eyes.....

Louis, DD, Tyler and Ricky all planting big wet kisses on each other like in the old days..... I think it's time for a Dep Dong and Ricky (AKA Crush) to have a death match on ***** Island...... (oops wrong forum)

Whats a thread without a little *** kissin..

SWEET NUMBERS LUIS !!!!!!!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 372 RWHP 996 GT3 Dyno results.