Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

372 RWHP 996 GT3 Dyno results.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-10-2007, 09:14 PM
LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !LUISGT3 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by woolyg
This reminds me of old times and bring tears to my eyes.....

Louis, DD, Tyler and Ricky all planting big wet kisses on each other like in the old days..... I think it's time for a Dep Dong and Ricky (AKA Crush) to have a death match on ***** Island...... (oops wrong forum)

Whats a thread without a little *** kissin..

SWEET NUMBERS LUIS !!!!!!!
Thanks G. Good to see you over here.

Old 04-10-2007, 10:22 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by crush
no worries ...
Since the computer accidentally left our your actual reply, i'll fill it for you:

I happen to be spanish therefore I beleive I should be able to post in my 1st language. There is no immaturity in that. Eventually my kids will be able to create their own opinion about what surrounds them and if it results in concluding that someone is a dushbag and should be slapted, hey that's their opinion.

I never said you were jealous of me, you tend to carry yourself with a chip on your shoulder(personal problem),. fix it or don't.

no worries on this side...
By the way, thank you for your psychological diagnosis Dr. Ricky. After Oprah ended, you must have been on WedMD.com all day long today to come up with that. If I'm not envious of you, then who? You've accused me of being envious around three times so far in this thread so I had to naturally assume you were referring to yourself. I admire many cars on here, but I'm envious of few individuals. That being said there are many many poeple on here I really like and find very entertaining. There are a few people on here with way cool jobs that I am envious of, and then of, there's LVEric. Who's not envious of him? But that's more about being envious of their business prowess and entrepeneurialship rather than with their "stuff".

Last edited by deputydog95; 04-10-2007 at 10:34 PM.
Old 04-10-2007, 10:34 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by deputydog95
Since the computer accidentally left our your reply, i'll fill it for you:

thx ,you rock.. !

Old 04-10-2007, 10:37 PM
Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !Christian Is a GOD !
Good Lord, all Lambo owners cannot have the same outlook and attitude

Chistian

thx ,you rock.. !

Old 04-10-2007, 10:38 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by Christian
Good Lord, all Lambo owners cannot have the same outlook and attitude

Chistian

Old 04-10-2007, 10:41 PM
Scott '96 993c2 is infamous around these parts
Kooool Luis.

Gheeez if I subscribe to this thread ... will my e-mail server crash?

Scott

Old 04-10-2007, 10:42 PM
deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !deputydog95 Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by Scott '96 993c2
Gheeez if I subscribe to this thread ... will my e-mail server crash?

Scott
not if you use gmail

Old 04-10-2007, 10:43 PM
Jimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud ofJimbo has much to be proud of
not if you use gmail
+1 2.6GB is great!

Old 04-10-2007, 10:46 PM
don't forget the conversation concept. i tried using the pop version of gmail the other day with an outlook type email service. i ended up with four million emails in a couple hours. gmail conversations rock!

Old 04-10-2007, 10:47 PM
don't forget the conversation concept. i tried using the pop version of gmail the other day with an outlook type email service. i ended up with four million emails in a couple hours. gmail conversations rock!
Yup. I can actually use it while I am at work! It works GREAT!

Old 04-10-2007, 11:24 PM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Deputydong sounds like you have too much time on your hands. If you are envious of crush I will be looking for a nanny and you would be perfect for my expected child. I am accepting resumes.

Aloha

Byron

Old 04-10-2007, 11:27 PM
BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !BBGT2 Is a GOD !
Have you done anything yet about the time thing here?

Come on DD, get a thread started the mods like you, they dont like me much and prolly delete the thread if I started it.

Old 04-11-2007, 12:07 AM
heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !heavychevy Is a GOD !
Holy cow..... still trying to figure out what posts are serious and which ones are not. Felt like a trip to the twilight (viper alley) zone.

Old 04-11-2007, 12:51 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Soooooo how bout them Dodgers.........

-Markus-

Old 04-11-2007, 12:55 AM
Nice numbers Luis! Any other future plans?

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 372 RWHP 996 GT3 Dyno results.