Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 Stolen!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-25-2004, 09:24 AM
Alfie is infamous around these parts
GT3 Stolen!!

On Tuesday, a 2004 GT3 was stolen from Ira Porsche. The car is yellow with PCCB and lots of yellow trim inside. the VIN is WP0AC29934S692192. The car had about 350 miles on it when it left here. If anyone comes across this car, or any info regarding it, please contact me immediately. I can be reached at:
Alfied@iramotorgroup.com

All of your assistance is tremendously appreciated.

Thanks

Old 03-27-2004, 09:32 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
ALifie,

you had that thing on the lot for a long time; sorry it had to move this way, but at least it's gone and i'm sure your owner is insured.

i hope your customer cars in for servcie are more secure!!!!

Old 03-27-2004, 10:04 AM
Watt,
This is the first car theft here in a long time. The thief has the keys. We had moved the gt3 to get to a car it was blocking in, and someone hopped in and took off.

Old 03-27-2004, 11:46 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
wow. that means they're lurking and watching you guys... be careful!

Old 03-27-2004, 11:49 AM
There is a rumor that they got the local benz dealer for an SL of some sort, thursday night...

Old 03-27-2004, 10:10 PM
MJSpeed is a jewel in the roughMJSpeed is a jewel in the roughMJSpeed is a jewel in the roughMJSpeed is a jewel in the rough
Alfie,

In advance please forgive me for making some assumptions, I'm just trying to assist.

Who for and/or why were you trying to get to that other car...I'm just guessing here but maybe if that was a "potential" customer, they were also in on the heist...was it "normal" for the keys to be left in the car, if not then you may want to find out why that employee left them there...just allot of speculation on my part and again please forgive me if I've insulted you or anyone you may know, it's just that when things such as these occur you can't rule anything out..."just 'cause you're paranoid doesn't mean they're not after you..."