Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Darren -- photos when?

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 03-27-2004, 06:13 PM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Darren -- photos when?

Darren,

you had said you had new servers coming or such, so could you please let us know the time frame for tech dolts such as myself beiugn able to simply post a photo??? thanks

macfly commented:

As I said I also loved being able to put pix of our cars up, that is a very, very appealing part of the other site. The change is just one little tick in the prefs in the admin panel, this is the same architecture as I use for my bmwz8 site.

Can you just do this in the shirt term so we can put photos up?? thanks Duane, Darren and Shank

Old 03-27-2004, 06:17 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
I second that motion. We have been told in the past that we would be able to posts photos like we did here in the begining. 5K shots don't cut it. How about 100K like the good Ole Dayz????

Old 03-27-2004, 07:53 PM
macfly is infamous around these parts
better still set a site default width rather than post size, it is so much easier to work with, say 6 or 700 pixels wide, and let us play within that. It is an easy setting to make, and we won't take up too much server space, and you'll love the pictures, honest!

Old 03-27-2004, 10:27 PM
MJSpeed is a jewel in the roughMJSpeed is a jewel in the roughMJSpeed is a jewel in the roughMJSpeed is a jewel in the rough
Yes, guys when??? Please my GT3 is on the ship and would like to post pics when it arrives...

Old 03-28-2004, 08:53 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Watt please email this to ryan -and maybe he can figure it out for us a little faster - I am getting impatient as well on the new server

Old 03-28-2004, 09:23 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Originally posted by Darren
Watt please email this to ryan -and maybe he can figure it out for us a little faster - I am getting impatient as well on the new server
Darren,

thanks but who is Ryan?? and what about Macfly's suggestion?

"better still set a site default width rather than post size, it is so much easier to work with, say 6 or 700 pixels wide, and let us play within that. It is an easy setting to make, and we won't take up too much server space, and you'll love the pictures, honest!"

Old 03-28-2004, 09:40 AM
GO 6SPEED!
DEETZ is infamous around these parts
Ryan is ShankGT2 , the administrator

Old 03-29-2004, 06:14 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Who is Ryan LOL - Watt come on !

ShankGt2 - Ryan Shankar

Old 03-29-2004, 07:37 AM
jeez guys, i thought shank was shank, i had no idea he had another name!!!

now i know. hey ryan, please get the photos up for bozos like me!!! thanks

Old 03-29-2004, 08:56 PM
DJ
try now watt -

Old 03-30-2004, 08:06 AM
SHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud ofSHANKENFELTER has much to be proud of