Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3 GT2 Photo thread!!!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-01-2004, 08:39 PM
KPV
KPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really niceKPV is just really nice
What did I miss?????

I thought you swapped out cars in your usual manner.

Can you elaborate as to what happened? Are you in one piece??

Old 04-01-2004, 08:46 PM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
TN,
you old arctic, orange side marker, kinda guy!!!

great to hear you!!!! no stormy doesnt bite, but he snores wicked.

if you look up the thread, you''' see MY actual, not YOUR arctic GT3 chez moi!!!!

miss my old SY GT2, the new owner, famous formula 0 racing driver lightened up the front end and lowered it, he's wicked fast and actually that was his flatulence lowered the rear end, not mine

ken,

for now, let's just say the formula 0 racer hit a patch of dirt track....

Attached Images  

Last edited by watt; 04-01-2004 at 09:25 PM.
Old 04-01-2004, 09:01 PM
TNGT3 is infamous around these parts
Yeah, I saw that pic of the GT3. Have to say I was jealous....thought you had hi-jacked another pic to replace me with.

Nice GT2. Looks like it lost the fight. It's missing some porcelain. Formula 0......LOL.

Old 04-02-2004, 03:16 AM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
That SY GT2 was carefully modified to be an aerobatic plane. I literally saw it fly!

Old 04-02-2004, 01:21 PM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
and it looked so nice before it took off. maybe the pilot needs more training?

Attached Images  

Last edited by watt; 04-02-2004 at 05:15 PM.
Old 04-02-2004, 01:45 PM
Porsche Fiend
Hamann7 is infamous around these partsHamann7 is infamous around these parts
No man, the bumper was causing too much downforce and not enough lift. So OBVIOUSLY you have to get rid of the bumpers to make it FLY!!!

Old 04-02-2004, 04:14 PM
these expert Formula 0 instructors are so skilled, we could never be as fast as them, or comprehend their greatness....

OTOH, my SY never looked like this when i owned it, maybe i was too slow to acheive this look of success. the flying must be left to the true Formula 0 instructor professionals, but the landing seemed to destroy the suspension as well as the car...

at least the Formula 0 instructor giant was not hurt, but the car will never fly again.

Attached Images  

Last edited by watt; 04-04-2004 at 08:27 AM.
Old 04-05-2004, 07:16 AM
Banned
racerboy is infamous around these parts
Admin,
Why are you deleting my thread. Just making a comment on the this thread. I would think Watt would know better than to slander and defame an attorney. If I were Todd I would hit him with a lawsuit faster than a blink of the eye. I might not win but I would sure make you spend a bunch of money in the mean time...

Old 04-05-2004, 08:06 AM
Originally posted by racerboy
Admin,
Why are you deleting my thread. Just making a comment on the this thread. I would think Watt would know better than to slander and defame an attorney. If I were Todd I would hit him with a lawsuit faster than a blink of the eye. I might not win but I would sure make you spend a bunch of money in the mean time...
looks like it is todd or his friend EJ. let's keep the threats off the site -- here it's a lawsuit and last week he threatened to shoot tyson and myself. 0h, and todd, the truth that comes out in a lawsuit will only hurt you --
https://www.6speedonline.com/forums/...5&pagenumber=1

and our budget is ample.

this car used to be fast and perfect and i want to remember it this way, not the new owner's way

Attached Images  

Last edited by watt; 04-07-2004 at 07:51 PM.
Old 04-05-2004, 08:42 AM
Banned
racerboy is infamous around these parts
Watt,
Wrong again. This is not EJ or Todd. I am not threatening you as I have no power to bring a lawsuit in someone elses behalf.

Why not answer the question about why you get such a kick out of seeing someone elses misfortune.

Also if you are so hurt by the crunched pictures of your car and want to remember it as it was, why in the world do you keep posting pictures of it on this and other boards. No one is impressed...

Last edited by racerboy; 04-05-2004 at 08:56 AM.
Old 04-05-2004, 09:42 AM
DJ
DJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond reputeDJ has a reputation beyond repute
Lets end this guys - Lets talk about Gt2's and Gt3's that are running not crushed!

Old 04-06-2004, 08:35 AM
Darren,

Thanks we got the message, and forgive Tyson the need to get a part of the truth out. and we all need to ask forgiveness, apologise and go on as Porsche friends!!!! This is over.

Back to well cared for favourites -- The Porsche GT's.

hey Roland, time for an ORR thread here!!

Attached Images  

Last edited by watt; 04-07-2004 at 10:38 PM.
Old 04-06-2004, 08:53 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Old 04-06-2004, 09:13 AM
MAx,

i wish i could post those nice hi res photos - what is the secret? i have to shrink mine to fit and lose res...

but anyway your car looks awesome!!!!!! SY rox

Attached Images  
Old 04-06-2004, 09:27 AM
Sloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud ofSloth has much to be proud of
Hey Watt,

My photo hosting service provides the storage space (props to 986host.com). They shrink down the original 6.3mp image from the camera to a postable size, but preserve the original too. Your pictures are hosted here at 6speed, and in the interest of saving disk space they limit photo size.

Hi-Res

Hi-Res

Hi-Res

Hi-Res

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3 GT2 Photo thread!!!