Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Buyer beware...Champion Motorsports in Spring, TX

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-20-2007, 07:41 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Congrats on owning the best Porsche ever. Really, all they are trying to say is its not normal for a GT3 to have 1st gen side skirts..PM MexicoBlue for your new member kit.

Old 06-20-2007, 07:56 PM
raffi is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Spidermonkey

I still fail to see why everyone is putting so much energy into this. Why do you even care? Have you nothing else to do? A life?
you put enough energy to sign up and become a member just to post that you bought this car and prove that it is perfect.

also, between this thread and waiting for yellowbmr's lotto numbers to hit so we can all celebrate, i really cant find anything more entertaining.

Old 06-20-2007, 08:22 PM
Spidermonkey is infamous around these parts
I'm trying to upload my pictures and I keep getting this fuc*ing error message- "There seems to have been a problem with the 6speedonline.com Forums database."
The images are jpegs and are within the size costraints required for uploads. Anyone else having this problem?

Old 06-20-2007, 08:23 PM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
darrell barrell calm down.....can i come check out the gt3 next weekend...im from houston...im interested......

in seeing if its still at ur dealership u retard...u make texans look like arsholes

Old 06-20-2007, 08:25 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Photobucket.com

Old 06-20-2007, 08:26 PM
Raffi- Where in LA are you? I'm in Calabasas at the rents place. Going to drive Mulholland to Cold Canyon to either Stunt or Piuma tonight if you're interested in meeting up.

Yes, I signed up to become a member because I felt that the beating Champion Motorsports was getting was unwarranted and uncecessary especially because none of you were even interested in buying the car. Essentially you were just wasting this guys time over nothing.

So Raffi if you're really that interested in seeing my new ride we can meet up and run Piuma tonight...

Old 06-20-2007, 08:28 PM
How'd u find out about 6speed? Just wondering, please dont snap.

Old 06-20-2007, 08:28 PM
Chrissurfr- The car isn't in Houston anymore. I bought it and drove it to LA.

Old 06-20-2007, 08:29 PM
chrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura aboutchrissurfr has a spectacular aura about
raffi and monkeywhacker......i think you guys should meet up and fight.....what kind of dealer tries to rip a porsche fanatic a new one???? he had this coming...i hope he never sells a porsche again

Old 06-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Minidhinkle- I did a keyword search for "Champion Motorsports" when I saw the GT3 on ebay because I wanted to see if anyone had written any reviews of the dealer. What I came across was this thread about the car. Pretty simple...

Old 06-20-2007, 08:31 PM
Minidhinkle- I did a keyword search for "Champion Motorsports" when I saw the GT3 on ebay because I wanted to see if anyone had written any reviews of the dealer. What I came across was this thread about the car. Pretty simple...
Cool, congrats on the car.

Old 06-20-2007, 08:33 PM
Still waiting for Raffi to respond and see if he wants to meet up with me for a drive tonight in the canyons over Malibu tonight. Stunt Rd? Piuma? Where are you Raffi?

Old 06-20-2007, 08:51 PM
Raffi? You up for a drive tonight? I'd like to see your ride too.

Old 06-20-2007, 09:01 PM
Holger B is infamous around these parts
It appears that Holger set up a great buy for me...He scared everyone else away from the car.

Were you even remotely serious about buying the car in the first place or did you just see an opportunity to give someone a hard time? Rather pitiful if you ask me but thanks for setting up the opportunity for me to buy this car!
Congrats on the new ride! I don't doubt that you bought it & that you got a good price.

I didn't set out to give anyone "a hard time", I only asked a simple question. Darrell went out of his way to threaten me and use profanity when he realized that the car he had on the lot may (or may not) have some issues. He clearly made himself look foolish and there's nothing I can do about that, except share it with those that I knew would enjoy it. (Is he still planning to sue me? I haven't heard anything new from the dimwit. )

I'm also in the Marina. You can buy me a beer with all the $$$ I saved you.

Old 06-20-2007, 09:02 PM
Any other 6speed members in Los Angeles area that want to meet up for a canyon run tonight? Raffi never responded to my offer to meet up tonight...

We could draw this whole thread to a close tonight...

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Buyer beware...Champion Motorsports in Spring, TX