GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Pics of my new GT silver GT3

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-27-2007, 08:57 AM
Gabriel is infamous around these parts
This looks bad in a very good way

Old 05-27-2007, 06:33 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Thanks guys This silver is really growing on me I was gonna do white but it seems like white has caught on since the 996 GT3 was gorgeous in white there are a lot of white 997 GT3s so I switched at the last second
Jamie why do you object to my user name? if you had my back you would feel like my user name!!

Old 05-27-2007, 06:35 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Luis I dont know if Manthey is out with one yet. But my wife is like a wet cat right nowI.E. Not very happy with me so I will let her cool off before I start thinking about manthey. I wonder how much Horse power they will come up with-- 445?

Old 05-27-2007, 06:56 PM
Marc I think the GT3 is in my blood and Yes It is alot better as a Daily although I use the X5 4.8is for that but if I wanted to the 997 GT3 would be a fine daily but your left thigh would be bigger than Arnolds with that clutch. I think the first mod besides the silver hood crest is the LWFWand RS clutch.
But Mooty is telling me his RS is as stiff as the regular GT3.
What do you guys think about the silver hood crest and wheel caps with this color?

Old 05-27-2007, 07:00 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by OldGuy
Jamie why do you object to my user name?

Cause I'm 46!!!!!!

Old 05-27-2007, 07:40 PM
PorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant futurePorscheC4 has a brilliant future
that gt3 is a beaute! congrats. enjot it in good health.

Old 05-27-2007, 07:42 PM
cdaniels is infamous around these parts
Beautiful...absolutely beautiful....Ever since I first saw Gold Finger and James Bond's silver Aston Martin...silver is my favorite color for a sports car....
Enjoy......

Old 05-28-2007, 08:30 AM
996toomey is infamous around these parts
Very nice.

Old 05-28-2007, 01:07 PM
LUVMYGT3 is infamous around these parts
looks great Paul. enjoy it

Old 05-28-2007, 05:13 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
GT silver is the way to go, congrats!

Old 05-28-2007, 06:15 PM
bullitt44 is infamous around these partsbullitt44 is infamous around these parts
GT silver looks great on the GT3, that is choice!

Old 05-28-2007, 08:34 PM
Scott '96 993c2 is infamous around these parts
Muy Caliente Paul.

Scott

Old 05-28-2007, 09:05 PM
Mika_Hakkinen is infamous around these parts
Hey Paul,

Congrats man! That 997 looks sweet!

Old 05-29-2007, 05:39 AM
gradyex is infamous around these partsgradyex is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by OldGuy
Marc I think the GT3 is in my blood and Yes It is alot better as a Daily although I use the X5 4.8is for that but if I wanted to the 997 GT3 would be a fine daily but your left thigh would be bigger than Arnolds with that clutch. I think the first mod besides the silver hood crest is the LWFWand RS clutch.
But Mooty is telling me his RS is as stiff as the regular GT3.
What do you guys think about the silver hood crest and wheel caps with this color?

I made the switch the second day I owned mine. Make sure you get a good quality one (made in Germany). It makes a big difference compared to the ones made in china and elsewhere. Eric (the plug guy) sells the German made ones. If my wheel centers were colored I wouldn't do it but they are black and silver so the silver hood logo goes much better. Now if I can figure out how to swap the gold one out on the steering wheel that would be nice but I havent seen that done? Anyone else want to chime in here?

Last edited by gradyex; 05-29-2007 at 05:41 AM.
Old 05-29-2007, 09:58 PM
Grady someone mentioned the steering wheel. THe ones I am getting are VERY high quality. I dont know what to do about the steering wheel.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Pics of my new GT silver GT3