Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Delivery truck arrived at Porsche dealer last night....

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 01:04 PM
2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold2thfixr is a splendid one to behold
Wow, another great addition to the stable! You should just get one of those revolving ferris wheel garages like on Fast and Furious Tokyo Drift.

Old 05-31-2007, 01:45 PM
B7R
B7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura about
Congrats Jas ... drive it in good health

Old 05-31-2007, 01:53 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by B7R
Congrats Jas ... drive it in good health
thanks man, all the best

Old 05-31-2007, 03:27 PM
iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !iLLM3 Is a GOD !
Jas biggest congrats on the GT3, it was spec'd out to perfection. Such a sick addition to your already amazing collection, I want your CS though Martin

Old 05-31-2007, 03:40 PM
PorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond reputePorscheFanatic has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by iLLM3
Jas biggest congrats on the GT3, it was spec'd out to perfection. Such a sick addition to your already amazing collection, I want your CS though Martin
Man you have the "CS-itis" and we need to find you a cure asap.

Congrats Jasbir, please make a writeup comparing it to the CS sometime.

Old 05-31-2007, 03:41 PM
996turbo is infamous around these parts
Awsome car Doc......I still see you in an RS in the future...

Old 05-31-2007, 03:56 PM
Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !
Well, here are some pics....2007 997 GT3, pccb, full leather, CF center console, alum foot rests, yellow belts, CF sills, fire ext., RS steering wheel waiting to go in !

To say I'm stoked is an understatement...

Beautiful car, mine comes in a few weeks. I'm interested in your thoughts on how it drives compared to your Ruf RTurbo. I think Joe Huber did your Ruf conversion right after mine a few years ago.
Beaufiful garage, a very interesting and well thought out variety of cars.
I was wondering where you purchased your RS steering wheel. I want to install one also.

Old 05-31-2007, 06:30 PM
seanlee768 is infamous around these parts
doc

can you tell me how high is your ceiling in your garage and what type of lift you installed ??
i am think about getting one. thanks

sean

Old 05-31-2007, 06:57 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by seanlee768
doc

can you tell me how high is your ceiling in your garage and what type of lift you installed ??
i am think about getting one. thanks

sean
Sean, I'll get some exact ceiling heights and let you know. The lifts are 1) Autolifters M6...awesome lift, but company no longer in business 2) Direct Lift

Old 05-31-2007, 06:59 PM
Originally Posted by Bruce
Well, here are some pics....2007 997 GT3, pccb, full leather, CF center console, alum foot rests, yellow belts, CF sills, fire ext., RS steering wheel waiting to go in !

To say I'm stoked is an understatement...

Beautiful car, mine comes in a few weeks. I'm interested in your thoughts on how it drives compared to your Ruf RTurbo. I think Joe Huber did your Ruf conversion right after mine a few years ago.
Beaufiful garage, a very interesting and well thought out variety of cars.
I was wondering where you purchased your RS steering wheel. I want to install one also.
Bruce, I miss the Ruf550 like you wouldn't believe...its everyday driveability was one of the reasons I ordered the GT3...I will post impressions, but I doubt the GT3 will give me anything close to the rollercoaster rush I got with the Ruf....

I ordered the RS wheel, genuine oem, from Suncoast Porsche, $499. It comes without the airbag, which just swaps out from the current unit. You may want to order one now because they were selling fairly fast according to my no BS contact there.

Old 05-31-2007, 08:23 PM
Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RufMD
Bruce, I miss the Ruf550 like you wouldn't believe...its everyday driveability was one of the reasons I ordered the GT3...I will post impressions, but I doubt the GT3 will give me anything close to the rollercoaster rush I got with the Ruf....

I ordered the RS wheel, genuine oem, from Suncoast Porsche, $499. It comes without the airbag, which just swaps out from the current unit. You may want to order one now because they were selling fairly fast according to my no BS contact there.
Yeah I still love driving the RTurbo, love that torque. I'm hoping the GT3 is a more direct and a bit less insulated driving experience than the turbo. I'm also looking forward to the high RPM NA motor. Can't wait to hear your driving impressions.
Thanks for the lead on the RS wheel.

Old 05-31-2007, 08:24 PM
MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !MexicoBlue Is a GOD !
Congrats Jas. Looks beautiful. That one's gonna be a blast.

Old 05-31-2007, 08:41 PM
Originally Posted by MexicoBlue
Congrats Jas. Looks beautiful. That one's gonna be a blast.
Russ, when's the road trip man, when are ya coming up ?

Old 05-31-2007, 08:46 PM
Phoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant futurePhoenix has a brilliant future
Jas,

You gotta post some pix of the Aston Martin and Lotus.

We haven't seen them yet.

Old 05-31-2007, 09:35 PM
Originally Posted by Phoenix
Jas,

You gotta post some pix of the Aston Martin and Lotus.

We haven't seen them yet.
They are up in Toronto, and I haven't been home to visit since Christmas...I'm pretty close to securing my own truck and trailer, and once that is clinched, I will be bringing them down.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Delivery truck arrived at Porsche dealer last night....