Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

997 gt3 pricing

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 05-31-2007, 01:53 PM
biturboamg is infamous around these parts
997 gt3 pricing

just wanted to see what people are getting these cars for. i had a dealer call with a 997 gt3 loaded with options in the 135k range that i can get for msrp. I wanted to see if any one is paying less then msrp or more then msrp to see if this is a good deal. i would love the green gt3 rs but that is not going to happen so may have to look at this car. thanks for any info guys.

Old 05-31-2007, 02:04 PM
DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !DNugget991GT3 Is a GOD !
our porsche store just delivered our last gt3 for $50,000 over.

i would say that's a good deal

i know that they are actively buying guys at list or a few grand over from other dealerships to keep up with demand..

Old 05-31-2007, 02:05 PM
Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !
I'm paying MSRP and most people are that ordered them back when the dealers were given allocations. If you can get one now for sticker I would grab it.

Last edited by Bruce; 05-31-2007 at 02:07 PM.
Old 05-31-2007, 02:51 PM
I thought for msrp it would be a good deal but was not sure. The only thing I was thinking about was this thing has every option on it so the total was 137k which seemed a bit high and the color. This thing is a red with blk wheels and blk int with red stitching and red cluster. I am not to big on red but maybe with the gt3 rs wing and tinted windows it woould look good?

Old 05-31-2007, 03:04 PM
Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !Bruce Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by biturboamg
I thought for msrp it would be a good deal but was not sure. The only thing I was thinking about was this thing has every option on it so the total was 137k which seemed a bit high and the color. This thing is a red with blk wheels and blk int with red stitching and red cluster. I am not to big on red but maybe with the gt3 rs wing and tinted windows it woould look good?
That's all a matter of personal taste, I wouldn't order it that way but that's just me.
Maybe you should put an order in for an 08 and get it the way you want.

Old 05-31-2007, 03:09 PM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Marc997GT3
Sticker is a gift...
Yup. If you didn't pre order it then MSRP is a good deal.

Old 05-31-2007, 03:18 PM
Originally Posted by Bruce
That's all a matter of personal taste, I wouldn't order it that way but that's just me.
Maybe you should put an order in for an 08 and get it the way you want.
That may be an idea as well. I would not order red but it looks pretty good. I would not add all the options either. I wanted a white one or a grey one myself but did not want to pay over msrp. Do you know what the production numbers are on the gt3 and gt3 rs? I love that green that fred has and would love to get that car.

Old 05-31-2007, 03:25 PM
Originally Posted by Marc997GT3
I had red with black wheels and it would have not been my first choice but it does look good in red or white!
Trust me I do not care for red but when they took the cover off that car and I saw the black wheels with the red stripe on the outter rim it looked good. I dont know if the cops would be more likely to stop that car over a white car but the wing may be the give away over the color. There is a local guy in a carrera s with the aero pkg (gt3 look alike) and it is seal grey or the color that replaced it and it looks great.

Old 05-31-2007, 03:29 PM
gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !gmoney Is a GOD !
order an 08 at MSRP.

Old 05-31-2007, 03:49 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
You can defintiely get an 07 for sticker. All it takes is a few emails and phone calls to the dealers. Ebays and autotraders listings are from a bunch of jackass who flip cars for a living. Best is to get on the list for 08 if you 'd like to get exactly what you want...

Old 05-31-2007, 06:25 PM
seanlee768 is infamous around these parts
rusnak in pasadena called me yesterday about someone drop out from a white one that will be in show room today. they simply want sticker for it. its got every option except the roll cage and the nav i think they want 115 for it.

sl

Old 05-31-2007, 07:17 PM
ScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond reputeScottKelly911 has a reputation beyond repute
Sounds like a beautiful car, I'd love to see pix of it. MSRP right now is a great buy. That being said, heavily optioned cars like this will probably sit on the lot for a while because they're asking Turbo prices for a GT3. Yes the options are nice, but would you want to option your car the way it is? My guess is if you optioned the car in the manner that you'd like it, you'd be closer to $110-120K and do without the self flipping bun warmers. If you don't mind the extra options and cost (and added weight of said options) then I say go for it, but if it were me, I'd order an '08 get it for msrp and optioned exactly how I'd like it. But wow the red with black interior, black wheels w/red rim sounds amazing, add an RS wing to it and maybe the GT3 Script that looks like the RS script sans "RS" and I think we've got a keeper!

Old 06-01-2007, 01:41 AM
6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about6088TTS has a spectacular aura about
how about First GT3 sitting on the showroom floor last November in white with PCCB, Full leather, Adaptive, Chrono etc. for $5000 under MSRP?! hehe

Alan

Old 06-01-2007, 09:43 AM
acw
acw is infamous around these parts
You can get MSRP on a 997 GT3 if you look. The RS is another story. I'm waiting to see if the 08 will have no forced sunroof.

AW

Old 06-01-2007, 10:32 PM
fcracer is infamous around these partsfcracer is infamous around these parts
I was never a fan of red on a 911, but when I saw the one in the showroom, I knew mine had to be red. Mine hasn't arrived yet, but here's a pic I took in the showroom of the car that inspired my order.

It was going for a ride in Allan's car that pushed me over the edge into buying one. Damn you Raymond!!!

Attached Images  

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: 997 gt3 pricing