Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Delivery pics from today, finally posted !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-02-2007, 06:56 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by Trundle997
Nice!!!

How did youscore the RS Steering wheel???
I got that from Suncoast Porsche...genuine oem RS wheel, $499, comes without airbag (it just swaps out from the existing wheel)...my dealer put it in, along with clear side markers, and had it ready at delivery without any additional charge ! Can't say enough about Porsche of Lexington, really made it a great experience.

If you guys are looking for a P Car, call Brian Cunningham at 859-335-1111....he will do his best to hook you up !

Old 06-02-2007, 10:19 PM
easyc is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by RufMD
sometimes, I don't....last night, I went down and pulled up a chair in the garage, and cracked open a beer...slept soundly after that !
I can always drive 4 miles over and babysit them for you... Sometimes Im there and you don't know it... Kraft and I just bring lawn chairs over and sit in your driveway...

GT3 is a beauty!!! Can't wait to see it in person! Bring that baby on the winery run this summer with the PCA! Last year was ~100 miles of back road fun!

Old 06-02-2007, 10:26 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by easyc
I can always drive 4 miles over and babysit them for you... Sometimes Im there and you don't know it... Kraft and I just bring lawn chairs over and sit in your driveway...

GT3 is a beauty!!! Can't wait to see it in person! Bring that baby on the winery run this summer with the PCA! Last year was ~100 miles of back road fun!
Easy ! how are ya man...when's the winery run ? Kraft and you huh ? That explains the two suspicious characters I saw running down the street with lawnchairs as I pulled up yesterday.....

Old 06-02-2007, 10:38 PM
Suspicious? Oh come on... the drool had to give us away.
Im good... its summer and Im still studying my **** off... but thats me. The winery run's date won't be set until monday's board meeting I believe, but I believe it will be around mid-July. Anytime you want to go for a backroad trip together let me know!!!

In case you missed me saying it last time... GT3 looks b-e-a-utiful!

Old 06-02-2007, 11:06 PM
Originally Posted by easyc
Suspicious? Oh come on... the drool had to give us away.
Im good... its summer and Im still studying my **** off... but thats me. The winery run's date won't be set until monday's board meeting I believe, but I believe it will be around mid-July. Anytime you want to go for a backroad trip together let me know!!!

In case you missed me saying it last time... GT3 looks b-e-a-utiful!
sure thing man, wife's in Miami for a conference right now, so I'm on baby duty for a while ! Should be freed up a bit next week though...bring the wheels on over sometime.

Old 06-02-2007, 11:20 PM
BAD ASH is infamous around these parts
congrats on the new acquisition, Great Shots.

Old 06-02-2007, 11:46 PM
ksxxsk is infamous around these parts

I was just about to ask which one was your DD.

Old 06-03-2007, 01:37 AM
1q2w3e4r is infamous around these parts
Congrats on the new car, loving the collection!

Old 06-03-2007, 02:45 AM
TechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond reputeTechArtDreamer has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by SmoothCab
Jas, the envy of many and the follower of few.. Congrats on the GT3, enjoy her in great health and spirits Doc.. Great stable of trophies!!
Perfect, could not have said it better. The collection has never looked better Doc, all the best, enjoy the new ride in good health.

-Markus-

Old 06-03-2007, 10:59 AM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Congratulations mate, definetly something to aspire to!

Enjoy it in good health,

Joshua.

Old 06-03-2007, 12:06 PM
Originally Posted by LABrit
Congratulations mate, definetly something to aspire to!

Enjoy it in good health,

Joshua.
Thanks Joshua, appreciate it mate, notice I laid low after United got beat in the FA Cup...congrats to the blue !

Old 06-03-2007, 12:13 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Doc you never gave me a suggestion for employement I was going to dump
25 years of Naval engineering and become a MD so I could get some cars like you I was thinking OBGYN and how long do you think it would take me to get my degreee at 50 Years old.
I can only afford one of your cars the GT3!
congrats by the way!

Old 06-03-2007, 12:23 PM
Originally Posted by OldGuy
Doc you never gave me a suggestion for employement I was going to dump
25 years of Naval engineering and become a MD so I could get some cars like you I was thinking OBGYN and how long do you think it would take me to get my degreee at 50 Years old.
I can only afford one of your cars the GT3!
congrats by the way!
Sorry I forgot to respond good sir ! If you take 12 years to become an OB, you might regret it....you'll be paying a ton in malpractice insurance and have nothing left over for your ride !!!

Radiology my friend, that is the field....

But to be honest, I bet Naval Engineering is a heck of a lot more interesting ! All the best man,

Jas

Old 06-03-2007, 12:24 PM
Originally Posted by RufMD
sure thing man, wife's in Miami for a conference right now, so I'm on baby duty for a while ! Should be freed up a bit next week though...bring the wheels on over sometime.
Will do!.......................

Old 06-03-2007, 12:49 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
Youre probably right Doc we get to blow stuff up all the time
its a blast(pardon the pun)

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Delivery pics from today, finally posted !