Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Delivery pics from today, finally posted !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-03-2007, 12:52 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Radiology my friend, that is the field....

Congrats on the 3!!! great addition to an already SUPERB stable. Enjoy in good health..

Ditto on the Radiology matter. Interventional Radiology here...

Last edited by crush; 06-03-2007 at 12:55 PM.
Old 06-03-2007, 02:06 PM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
There are so much unexploded ordinance (depleted uranium) out where I work I am probably radioactive. Does that count???

Old 06-03-2007, 05:15 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by RufMD
Sorry I forgot to respond good sir ! If you take 12 years to become an OB, you might regret it....you'll be paying a ton in malpractice insurance and have nothing left over for your ride !!!

But to be honest, I bet Naval Engineering is a heck of a lot more interesting ! All the best man,

Jas
Jas, are you a radiologist? My pops is an ER doc and I've been thinking about going into medicine myself.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:19 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by crush

Congrats on the 3!!! great addition to an already SUPERB stable. Enjoy in good health..

Ditto on the Radiology matter. Interventional Radiology here...
Awesome man, my wife is in her last year of radiology residency...I married up !!!

I'm in ER myself.

Interventional guys make the major coin, no question about that...congrats man.

Old 06-03-2007, 07:22 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by mkell
Jas, are you a radiologist? My pops is an ER doc and I've been thinking about going into medicine myself.
Hey Matt, I'm in ER...love it, no day is the same as the last one (ask your dad !)

He'll also tell you, radiology is the field, cutting edge tech, indisposable to medicine, awesome family life, and beaucoup vacation time !

Honestly, with all the negative things you hear about medicine, I still can't get myself to discourage people from it. It is immensely satisfying, rewarding, and puts all material things in perspective.

Old 06-03-2007, 08:16 PM
steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !steve harris Is a GOD !
very nice i have so many friends that keep the $$$ in big bags under the bed and drive nash ramblers..... what good is that ,spend it enjoy it life is over before you know it...

Old 06-03-2007, 08:51 PM
LABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of lightLABrit is a glorious beacon of light
Thanks Joshua, appreciate it mate, notice I laid low after United got beat in the FA Cup...congrats to the blue !

LOL!

Notice how i didn't post about Utd winning the league...

My dad was actually at the FA Cup final with three tickets, he offered me one but i couldn't make it over

Old 06-03-2007, 08:54 PM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Awesome man, my wife is in her last year of radiology residency...I married up !!!

I'm in ER myself.

Interventional guys make the major coin, no question about that...congrats man.

Interventional gals do too!(wifee) is the radioligist..

is your wife planning on a fellowship?

Old 06-03-2007, 10:31 PM
mkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura aboutmkell has a spectacular aura about
My dad enjoys the ER too, but man is he a workhorse (by choice as you would know)! My dad has mentioned the same things you have about radiology (and medicine - rewarding, etc etc) and I feel that it's something I need to look more in to.

Thanks for your input - very helpful to me! And again, congrats on your latest addition!

Hey Matt, I'm in ER...love it, no day is the same as the last one (ask your dad !)

He'll also tell you, radiology is the field, cutting edge tech, indisposable to medicine, awesome family life, and beaucoup vacation time !

Honestly, with all the negative things you hear about medicine, I still can't get myself to discourage people from it. It is immensely satisfying, rewarding, and puts all material things in perspective.

Old 06-04-2007, 04:38 AM
Originally Posted by crush
Interventional gals do too!(wifee) is the radioligist..

is your wife planning on a fellowship?
Ricky,

I don't think so...I think she just wants to get going !

Old 06-04-2007, 07:25 AM
RDH
RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !RDH Is a GOD !
you could charge an admission every time you opened your garage for viewings....the people driving by must be growing....congrats on the success

Old 06-04-2007, 07:38 AM
TCM
TCM is infamous around these parts
Not to be mean, but I really hate you right now, *haha*. Congratulations on the GT3 and an amazing addition to your already incredible stable. Thank you for sharing the photos with us.

Old 06-04-2007, 09:44 AM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
Sorry about the lawnchair ordeal, Easy and I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

The GT3 looks great and compliments your garage so well - kind of the younger but still very capable brother to the CGT, while the CS fills that role to the F40. Great in every way!

I second that about not being an OB/GYN. It is probably one of the most satisfying fields of medicine from what my father has shared, but on-call hours are rediculous and malpractice for private practices is disgusting. He went into a public hospital which grants you the same amount of work and a smaller salary but less malpractice worries.

Old 06-04-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by Kraftwerk
Sorry about the lawnchair ordeal, Easy and I just wanted to see what all the fuss was about.

The GT3 looks great and compliments your garage so well - kind of the younger but still very capable brother to the CGT, while the CS fills that role to the F40. Great in every way!

I second that about not being an OB/GYN. It is probably one of the most satisfying fields of medicine from what my father has shared, but on-call hours are rediculous and malpractice for private practices is disgusting. He went into a public hospital which grants you the same amount of work and a smaller salary but less malpractice worries.
Are you back in town or still up North ?

Old 06-04-2007, 10:53 AM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
No Offense to Jas, but I seriously doubt that an Avg. ER physician can afford those cars. He either sells drugs to the GOMER patients or has invested wisely in other businesses/RE/Stocks.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Delivery pics from today, finally posted !