Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Delivery pics from today, finally posted !

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 10:58 AM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
I was just kidding about OBGYN I always wanted to look up girls dresses when I was a kid so why not get paid for it. I always wanted to be a doctor but I never had the patients. I did sell my 993TT to an ER guy in Alaska.
I guess I better stick to blowing stuff up because its fun and there no malpractice insurance needed.
But Doc what a great garage!!!! at least I have the GT3!

Old 06-04-2007, 11:10 AM
crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !crush Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by RufMD
Ricky,

I don't think so...I think she just wants to get going !
Jas,

It is a loong haul, I know the feeling of wanting to finally start....Gl with the final year and Congrats!

Old 06-04-2007, 11:34 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by Ritesh
No Offense to Jas, but I seriously doubt that an Avg. ER physician can afford those cars. He either sells drugs to the GOMER patients or has invested wisely in other businesses/RE/Stocks.
Ritesh, you're right on man, drugs to gomer patients it is !

Old 06-04-2007, 11:37 AM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
Originally Posted by crush
Jas,

It is a loong haul, I know the feeling of wanting to finally start....Gl with the final year and Congrats!
Excellent, do you have something lined up locally already ? You guys must have met in res or school ?

all the best man, and I promise I won't call you at 3am with a gastritis consult....

Old 06-04-2007, 11:39 AM
Originally Posted by OldGuy
I was just kidding about OBGYN I always wanted to look up girls dresses when I was a kid so why not get paid for it. I always wanted to be a doctor but I never had the patients. I did sell my 993TT to an ER guy in Alaska.
I guess I better stick to blowing stuff up because its fun and there no malpractice insurance needed.
But Doc what a great garage!!!! at least I have the GT3!
heh heh, you crazy fool !

I can only imagine some of the detonations you have caused (planned or otherwise !)

Old 06-04-2007, 11:47 AM
OldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond reputeOldGuy has a reputation beyond repute
The last one we did chopped a helicopter in half while it was running!! that was a good one -pieces everywhere

Old 06-04-2007, 12:49 PM
Originally Posted by OldGuy
The last one we did chopped a helicopter in half while it was running!! that was a good one -pieces everywhere
video please...

Old 06-04-2007, 12:55 PM
Uh I dont think the manufacturer would appreciate it -it was a failure they didnt know about. so althought there is a ton of high speed video its unobtanium.

Old 06-04-2007, 04:02 PM
3.6TT/2 = 1.8T
Kraftwerk is infamous around these partsKraftwerk is infamous around these parts
Are you back in town or still up North ?
I don't live in Chicago, that is my brother. It's sexy lexy for me this summer.

Old 06-04-2007, 04:14 PM
BAD ASH is infamous around these parts
Awesome man, my wife is in her last year of radiology residency...I married up !!!

I'm in ER myself.

Interventional guys make the major coin, no question about that...congrats man.
Man that sucks, I joined the spyder monkey breeding business for nothing.

Old 06-04-2007, 04:57 PM
996GT3 is infamous around these parts
unless, you've been in medicine for a long time, and average MD can not afford those cars. most people who graduate from med school will owe an average of $110-150k of student loans when they get out. certain specialty(derm, ortho, plastic, radiology,etc.) do well but i doubt they can afford those toys either. other factors will include where you practice, overhead, malpractice, etc. most doctors i know do well financially because of investments/real estate.

anyways, i love your taste of cars and i'm jealous of your collection.

Old 06-04-2007, 05:24 PM
9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute9Eleven has a reputation beyond repute
Two words, "Plastic Surgery." A friend of mine is one, he is in the middle of building a 2.5 million dollar house. 9000 plus square feet, 4 car garage that looks very similar to RufMd's. It all depends on what you specialize in and who you are doing it with. The practice is very, very, successful. Same goes for attorneys.

Old 06-04-2007, 06:52 PM
996GT3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 9Eleven
Two words, "Plastic Surgery." A friend of mine is one, he is in the middle of building a 2.5 million dollar house. 9000 plus square feet, 4 car garage that looks very similar to RufMd's. It all depends on what you specialize in and who you are doing it with. The practice is very, very, successful. Same goes for attorneys.
Hey nine eleven, my best buddy that i went to med school lives and practices in Analpolis. He is one of the senior partner in a successful practice there. He has a very nice house(3 acres) but too bad he's not into cars like we are. He likes boats since he lives near the Chesapeake.

Old 06-04-2007, 07:16 PM
chucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of lightchucksweet is a glorious beacon of light
Awesome collection of cars...congrats!

Do you get the F40 out very often?

Chuck

Old 06-04-2007, 07:44 PM
Dan
Dan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to beholdDan is a splendid one to behold
Amazing.. bring one of those up next time you are in the GTA

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Delivery pics from today, finally posted !