Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-08-2007, 08:19 PM
RufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really niceRufMD is just really nice
congrats guys, you've picked a tremendously capable, fun car...(but you already knew that....)

Vincent,

Mine had a build date of 4/22, I think VIN was assigned a couple of days before that....car arrived in Baltimore 5/22, and delivered to me at dealer on 5/31.

Ask your dealer to save all of the stickers/tags/delivery/shipping paraphenalia....its nice to keep for posterity sake....and if you or someone else decides to enter the car in a concours 20 yrs from now, that stuff is really cool to see on display.

Old 06-08-2007, 09:20 PM
WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !WyattH Is a GOD !
Vincent, How did you order yours?
Congrats Rick! But why does the sig say June delivery?

Old 06-08-2007, 11:35 PM
D-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud ofD-UberCars has much to be proud of
Vincent,
Can't wait to see. Share any details, like color?
Congrads.

Old 06-09-2007, 12:16 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by WyattH
Vincent, How did you order yours?
Congrats Rick! But why does the sig say June delivery?
hahaha good eye Wyatt, let me edit that - it was originally promised for June delivery but guess that ain't happening....

Very excited for sure, this will keep me happy till at least 2010.....or say it seems

rick

Old 06-09-2007, 12:18 AM
bavariamotorist is infamous around these parts
$25k in options... only possible on a Porsche

Old 06-09-2007, 08:21 AM
B7R
B7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura aboutB7R has a spectacular aura about
Congrats on your confirmation .... & your specs looks all perfect, specially the yellow stitching

Old 06-09-2007, 09:24 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
The black leather/suede combo + yellow stitching is something I have yet to see on a GT3 nor any car so I hope it looks as good in person as my imagination. I think that along with the yellow seat belts and yellow embroidered floor mats should all tie in nicely with the full black CF package I added. I love yellow but already have a one yellow car so this is my way of getting a white car (my other fav.) along with yellow

Anyone have a picture of the GT3 backlit door sills? I tried looking everywhere last night online and couldn't find it....

rk

Old 06-09-2007, 09:41 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Marc997GT3
Vincent RS or straight 3? Did you sell the "M"?
Marc
Just a straight 3 w/ a little twist

M3 is still for sale so please spread the word.

Jas
Thank you. This will the longest month of life.

Wyatt and Darryl
You guys get to see it soon enough..

Last edited by vincentdds; 06-09-2007 at 09:45 AM.
Old 06-09-2007, 10:31 AM
pilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nicepilone is just really nice
very cool spec'd car s4play!
You'll love it...or...you probably just do that
Congratulations

Old 06-09-2007, 10:42 AM
lig
lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !lig Is a GOD !
me = jealous!

Hope I get to see it in person some time. Congrats!

Old 06-10-2007, 01:23 PM
porschenut911 is infamous around these parts
Congrats, nicely optioned!

Old 06-10-2007, 03:53 PM
Zmann is infamous around these parts
I ordered mine with a black interior and yellow stitching too. Thought it would be a nice accent to the yellow calipers. Went with full leather too.

Old 07-02-2007, 10:12 PM
Banned
RWDRIFTC2 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by s4play
The black leather/suede combo + yellow stitching is something I have yet to see on a GT3 nor any car so I hope it looks as good in person as my imagination. I think that along with the yellow seat belts and yellow embroidered floor mats should all tie in nicely with the full black CF package I added. I love yellow but already have a one yellow car so this is my way of getting a white car (my other fav.) along with yellow

Anyone have a picture of the GT3 backlit door sills? I tried looking everywhere last night online and couldn't find it....

rk
Congrats Rick on being one of the lucky few to pick one up. Can't wait to see what you are going to do with this one. I just picked up another Porsche again so see you at the show.

Vince

Old 07-03-2007, 01:09 AM
No more shows for me Vince - a bit too old for that kind of stuff these days.......hahaha

The car will remain stock and just be enjoyed driven as it is S T O C K!

rick

Old 07-03-2007, 07:07 AM
razzman is infamous around these parts
2008 allocation

I too just got the lucky call from my dealer. They were awarded just one allocation for MY '08 and I was it. Dealer confirms 107 2008 MY builds for NA and the end of the 997-based GT-3/RS will be 12/07. PCCB's availability is still questionable at best.

I get to visit the dealer this week to spec out the build and shed some $$. I guess I'd better save up a dollar or two for a "For Sale" sign for the 'ol 996...

Question: once the order is placed, normally how long before receiving a production date notification from Porsche? Thanks in advance. It's gonna be a long, long wait for sure

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!