Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 10-04-2007, 04:36 PM
dave997gt3 is infamous around these parts
Congrats....and maybe the same situation here. My GT3 was ordered in June was scheduled to arrive in November. However on September 19th, my salesman called and told me my car will be here in about 20 days. I can't wait!

Old 10-12-2007, 03:01 PM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
I have transport waiting to take her to my Oregon home so just waiting for the car now....should be any day now!

The first 14 months went by pretty fast and smooth and I almost forgot I had the car on order but now that it's almost here, the wait is unbearable...hehehe

rick

Old 10-15-2007, 03:02 PM
TurboCup87 is infamous around these parts
Congrats... we'll be waiting for pics of that lovely interior!

Old 11-15-2007, 09:04 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Well, after all the delays, got a surprise call from dealer 11/12 right after my lunch that the car arrived!

Ran over last night to take a sneak peek at the car while they were doing pre-delivery inspections and snapped a few pics. I posted most of them on the first post so check there but it's EVERYTHING I imagined and more in terms of the options. The CF lit door sills are awesome and the yellow stitching really give the interior more color with the yellow belts. Haven't drove it yet but pretty excited. I will snap more pics when she's safe in my garage after a detail. Got an appt. to do the clear bra later this week.

this has been a good week for me!

rick

Old 11-15-2007, 09:18 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
I can't believe they let you back here after all your lies. Oh well enjoy.

Aloha

Byron

Old 11-15-2007, 11:17 AM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
I can't believe they let you back here after all your lies. Oh well enjoy.

Aloha

Byron

Byron

I am glad you didn't fall for the R8 scam..

Old 11-15-2007, 11:21 AM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally Posted by s4play
I'm sooo happy since last night I got the call from my sales guy that my spot finally showed up....it was all worth the wait as I am the first guy to get a 2008 allocation for October build, November delivery!

Maybe some of you can confirm this but according to my guy, he said Porsche NA actually decreased production in 2008 of the GT3 making only 107 cars for the total US market. Thus some dealers won't even get one and some like mine only got one spot which is MINE...hehehe

I confirmed all my spec's last night and wrote him a big fat check so now it's only a few months to the finish line! It's been a while since I special ordered a car for myself and I forgot how much fun it is...the last car I ordered was my 2004 E55 AMG in Capri blue.

Anyways I went over the detail list and my car ended up at just over $131k full loaded to the tilt. The pricing we based it off was 2007 pricing since the 2008 sheet has not arrived yet but he said it should be no more than a 1% increase.

I'm going off memory but here's my main options - I'm so pumped right now just thinking of the car arriving exactly how I spec'd it out. The next few months will be tough but I'm going to be a happy man...hehehe

Options for my 2008 White GT3 in White (of course)

1) Xenons (must have)
2) PCCB Yellow Ceramic Brakes
3) NAVI PCM stereo and Sport Chrono
4) CF door sills with lit GT3 logo
5) Interior Carbon Package
6) CF Rear Center Console
7) Thickly padded leather steering wheel
8) Yellow Deviation stitching complete (dash board, doors, all seats, panels)
9) Yellow Seat Belts
10) Premium mats with yellow embroidery
11) Porsche Crests in headrest
12) Heated Sport Seats

**UPDATED 11/15/07, car arrived and is ready for her new home!
Congrats on the car!! Really nicely optioned too. I love the yellow belts and stiching on a white 3... Drive it like you stole it

Old 11-15-2007, 11:22 AM
Byronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to beholdByronmaui is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by vincentdds
Byron

I am glad you didn't fall for the R8 scam..
Thanks Vincent I am stupid at times but did a little background check on slick rick and let's put it this way "He will not be on my christmas list"....lol

Love the new look of your wheels. I am copying your car full tilt.

Aloha

Byron

Old 11-15-2007, 11:28 AM
ZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud ofZAMIRZ has much to be proud of
What a clown. Poseur-ballin at its finest.

Old 11-15-2007, 11:57 AM
Paris_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the roughParis_CarreraS is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up

Sweettttttt!!!!!!!

Old 11-15-2007, 12:32 PM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Oh god, will you just stop posting please.......NO ONE cares

Old 11-15-2007, 01:17 PM
speedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud ofspeedoflight has much to be proud of
congrats! she's a keeper.

Old 11-15-2007, 02:08 PM
jay_ftw is infamous around these parts
Thats how I'd spec my GT3, if I could afford one!!! Congrats enjoy the ride.

Old 11-15-2007, 02:11 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
so wait, did he get the GT3 or just go to the dealership and snap a picture? I heard that LAMBO Gold Coast just got a few LP640's , maybe I'll make my way down there, snap a few pics, list a few options and call it mine..

Old 11-15-2007, 02:28 PM
PeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud ofPeterC4C has much to be proud of
Originally Posted by giggalo
so wait, did he get the GT3 or just go to the dealership and snap a picture? I heard that LAMBO Gold Coast just got a few LP640's , maybe I'll make my way down there, snap a few pics, list a few options and call it mine..

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!