Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 02:30 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by giggalo
so wait, did he get the GT3 or just go to the dealership and snap a picture? I heard that LAMBO Gold Coast just got a few LP640's , maybe I'll make my way down there, snap a few pics, list a few options and call it mine..

A group of us knew someone who did something similar.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:05 PM
Ritesh is infamous around these parts
You need to post pics MTK style.

Old 11-15-2007, 03:08 PM
Rec Racing has a spectacular aura aboutRec Racing has a spectacular aura about
Congratulations, it is beautiful!

Old 11-15-2007, 03:30 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Not to hi-jack, but lookee what I just bought!

Attached Images  
Old 11-15-2007, 03:35 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Why hasnt this thread been locked?

The pictures make no sense at all!

He says its being delivered to his Oregan home than has a picture of it 2 or 3 days later of the car not inspected.... and its only the inside picture....

This is so annoying

Old 11-15-2007, 04:02 PM
jamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant futurejamie has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
How many of them did you buy? My guess is 4 and did you get a discount?

Aloha

Byron
Well.....I haven't actually taken delivery yet. But if you want my place in line, let me know!

Old 11-15-2007, 04:04 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
yeah

Jaime you might have a jet, but this is what i go home to everyday!

so in the grand scheme of things, yall aint shiznit!

ooh yeah!

Options list:

2 D cup breasts----homegrown
1 brazillian wax $50 every other Friday

Last edited by giggalo; 11-15-2007 at 04:06 PM.
Old 11-15-2007, 04:08 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute

ooh yeah!

Options list:

Damn dude she is huge! You forgot

1 Truck of Steak (to allow her to be 8 foot 9!

Bad pshop but hot peice of ***

Old 11-15-2007, 04:09 PM
Jaime you might have a jet, but this is what i go home to everyday!

ooh yeah!

Options list:

Dayam, she's

HUGE!

Old 11-15-2007, 04:12 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
come on guys, shes only 5'11" and plus if you think about it, she could still fit through my dubs even at those proportions.

Old 11-15-2007, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by jamie
Dayam, she's

HUGE!
ahhaha I posted the same thing above you!

I guess Jamie is the Jolie Green Giant in a CL

Old 11-15-2007, 04:23 PM
Guys i have to be honest, I absolutely love her but cannot logically afford her. Besides she don't cook or clean for that matter. In the end, shes only fun for the weekend. Upon much reflection, I am putting "The chance to be with her" up for sale. Lets start at a modest $15k. Hopefully with those rare options, I can find her a better home.

Old 11-15-2007, 04:25 PM
Guys i have to be honest, I absolutely love her but cannot logically afford her. Besides she don't cook or clean for that matter. In the end, shes only fun for the weekend. Upon much reflection, I am putting "The chance to be with her" up for sale. Lets start at a modest $15k. Hopefully with those rare options, I can find her a better home.
Ill be fair ill give you 20k for the car and her! take it or leave it

o yea ill add you to the list for the 2019 Porsche Turbo I have on order

Old 11-16-2007, 03:28 PM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by s4play
I'm sooo happy since last night I got the call from my sales guy that my spot finally showed up....it was all worth the wait as I am the first guy to get a 2008 allocation for October build, November delivery!

Maybe some of you can confirm this but according to my guy, he said Porsche NA actually decreased production in 2008 of the GT3 making only 107 cars for the total US market. Thus some dealers won't even get one and some like mine only got one spot which is MINE...hehehe

I confirmed all my spec's last night and wrote him a big fat check so now it's only a few months to the finish line! It's been a while since I special ordered a car for myself and I forgot how much fun it is...the last car I ordered was my 2004 E55 AMG in Capri blue.

Anyways I went over the detail list and my car ended up at just over $131k full loaded to the tilt. The pricing we based it off was 2007 pricing since the 2008 sheet has not arrived yet but he said it should be no more than a 1% increase.

I'm going off memory but here's my main options - I'm so pumped right now just thinking of the car arriving exactly how I spec'd it out. The next few months will be tough but I'm going to be a happy man...hehehe

Options for my 2008 White GT3 in White (of course)

1) Xenons (must have)
2) PCCB Yellow Ceramic Brakes
3) NAVI PCM stereo and Sport Chrono
4) CF door sills with lit GT3 logo
5) Interior Carbon Package
6) CF Rear Center Console
7) Thickly padded leather steering wheel
8) Yellow Deviation stitching complete (dash board, doors, all seats, panels)
9) Yellow Seat Belts
10) Premium mats with yellow embroidery
11) Porsche Crests in headrest
12) Heated Sport Seats

It's quite interesting that you claimed to have "written a big, fat check", yet you only needed to leave a deposit. Furthermore, you have stated in other threads that you have a "deposit" on a GT3. Unless, of course, you consider $5,000 to be a "big, fat, check".

Why don't you do this; bring the car to Santana Row and show us all your new car. Oh, and don't forget to show us the registration with your name on it too.

By the way, what became of your E55 AMG that you supposedly ordered? Somehow, it never made it to your avatar and I haven't seen any pictures of you in the car? Any word on the R8 that you ordered from the dealer that you won't disclose? How many NSXs have you purchased now, since you were looking at about 5 of them? Did you get the E55 that you were lusting after, even though you supposedly ordered a brand new 2004 model, that you no longer have? Are you missing the Gallardo that you bought and sold without ever showing anyone or even having a single picture of?

Old 11-16-2007, 04:56 PM
Daytonaviolet is infamous around these parts
look what i found not bad for photoshop right?

http://www.s2ki.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=543525

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!