Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-16-2007, 05:23 PM
EndlessEarth is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by giggalo
Guys i have to be honest, I absolutely love her but cannot logically afford her. Besides she don't cook or clean for that matter. In the end, shes only fun for the weekend. Upon much reflection, I am putting "The chance to be with her" up for sale. Lets start at a modest $15k. Hopefully with those rare options, I can find her a better home.

I am seriously thinking about it. I always wanted a 9 foot tall girl friend.

Old 11-16-2007, 07:55 PM
Boosted521 is infamous around these parts
looks like he was telling the truth

Old 11-16-2007, 08:34 PM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Boosted521
looks like he was telling the truth
Well, depends how you look at it. This is exactly what happened to the other person too. After listening to all his BS, we challenged him to actually buy one of the cars that he said that he was getting. So, regardless of whether he could actually afford it or not, he was "forced" to get it, to "prove" that he was serious. If we didn't cry "Bull****", I doubt that he would be driving his Ferrari today.

So, if Rick actually acquired the car, in spite of the financial consequences, then good for him. Now, all he has to do is actually pay for it.

Old 11-16-2007, 10:01 PM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by 993fan
Well, depends how you look at it. This is exactly what happened to the other person too. After listening to all his BS, we challenged him to actually buy one of the cars that he said that he was getting. So, regardless of whether he could actually afford it or not, he was "forced" to get it, to "prove" that he was serious. If we didn't cry "Bull****", I doubt that he would be driving his Ferrari today.

So, if Rick actually acquired the car, in spite of the financial consequences, then good for him. Now, all he has to do is actually pay for it.

The worst part about this "other" guy is that I've never met someone so disliked, yet he doesn't have a clue? Not just car guys, but people in general. In reality I don't know anyone who really likes him (we know alot of the same people and they all same the same things), some just tolerate him. It's rather sad actually...

Last edited by Itzkirb; 11-16-2007 at 11:32 PM.
Old 11-17-2007, 12:07 AM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
The worst part about this "other" guy is that I've never met someone so disliked, yet he doesn't have a clue? Not just car guys, but people in general. In reality I don't know anyone who really likes him (we know alot of the same people and they all same the same things), some just tolerate him. It's rather sad actually...
same situation here

Old 11-17-2007, 01:10 AM
SIIK2NR is infamous around these parts
:drool:

Old 11-17-2007, 07:58 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by ThisFlyGuy
same situation here

I don't think that many people dislike you?

Originally Posted by Byronmaui
I have met dilusional guys before and this one is right there at the top.

Aloha

Byron
The one 993fan and I knew/know is in a league of his own.

Old 11-17-2007, 08:13 AM
blaqsnake is infamous around these parts
SWEET lookin car

Old 11-17-2007, 11:33 AM
ThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the roughThisFlyGuy is a jewel in the rough
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
I don't think that many people dislike you?
i'm sure there are, but i'm talking about this guy in this situation

btw: i love your photographs!

Old 11-17-2007, 11:40 AM
Awaiting Email Confirmation
JonA85 is infamous around these parts
awesome pictures, love the color

Old 11-17-2007, 02:29 PM
Boosted521 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by 993fan

it would be tough for me to believe he actually bought the car based on the fact that an internet group thought he was a poser. but... i guess you never know.

also.. he was actually approved for and bought the car. he had to prove at some point he was/is able to afford it.

Old 11-17-2007, 03:43 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Does this really mean its his? Its a picture next to a s2000... after all maybe he sold his spot but had to buy the car take it home put delivery miles on it and then send to the buyer....

Old 11-17-2007, 04:46 PM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
guys guys guys

its a rental from avis exotic rentals.

who wants to see a LP640 this weekend next to a F430 Scuderia?

oh yeah, with me and my 9 foot GF in the middle

Old 11-17-2007, 06:48 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by giggalo
its a rental from avis exotic rentals.

who wants to see a LP640 this weekend next to a F430 Scuderia?

oh yeah, with me and my 9 foot GF in the middle

hilar ious

Old 11-17-2007, 06:52 PM
cnc
Awaiting Email Confirmation
cnc is infamous around these parts
Here's the giveaway.

The car in the photo has only a quarter tank of gas. The mileage on the car is around 19 or so (iirc). No Porsche Dealer delivers a car without a full tank of gas; and there is no way to use 3/4 tank in 19 or so miles.

Something doesn't add up!

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!