Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-17-2007, 07:13 PM
Banned
IslandMD615 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cnc
Here's the giveaway.

The car in the photo has only a quarter tank of gas. The mileage on the car is around 19 or so (iirc). No Porsche Dealer delivers a car without a full tank of gas; and there is no way to use 3/4 tank in 19 or so miles.

Something doesn't add up!
spot on detective colm. this is really pathetic......whats goin on???

Last edited by IslandMD615; 11-17-2007 at 07:14 PM. Reason: haha
Old 11-17-2007, 10:02 PM
sjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to allsjgreco is a name known to all
I purchased my wife's car last week from C4play's dealer, it had a full tank when we got.

Old 11-18-2007, 09:26 AM
MuttonFlanks is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Itzkirb
In reality I don't know anyone who really likes him (we know alot of the same people and they all same the same things), some just tolerate him. It's rather sad actually...
hahaha. This s4play guy has been around for so long. I remember him from the BMW boards years ago. It's pretty funny how nobody likes him and he is always full of crap and trying to show off. Unbelievable he is still at it.

Old 11-18-2007, 09:38 AM
Itzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond reputeItzkirb has a reputation beyond repute
Originally Posted by MuttonFlanks
hahaha. This s4play guy has been around for so long. I remember him from the BMW boards years ago. It's pretty funny how nobody likes him and he is always full of crap and trying to show off. Unbelievable he is still at it.
I wasn't talking about S4play, I was talking about another person. I don't know S4play personally.

Old 11-18-2007, 12:30 PM
emperor is infamous around these parts
you guys gotta read this in its entirety

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=186012

emperor

Old 11-18-2007, 12:40 PM
leif997 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by cnc
Here's the giveaway.

The car in the photo has only a quarter tank of gas. The mileage on the car is around 19 or so (iirc). No Porsche Dealer delivers a car without a full tank of gas; and there is no way to use 3/4 tank in 19 or so miles.

Something doesn't add up!
I took delivery of my RS with a 1/4 full tank....I did not want the dealer tech to drive it even the 15 feet to get it out of the show room.... (my base GT3 had 29 miles on it!! seems someone had a nice joy ride before I took delivery)

pretty wild thread....

Old 11-18-2007, 01:28 PM
Banned
GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !GT3Ranger Is a GOD !
Why has this thread gotten so much attention? If he has the car great for him and if he's BS'ing let him go on in his delusional state. I do not give a sh*t.

Cheers,GT3Ranger

Old 11-18-2007, 05:43 PM
globalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond reputeglobalm3 has a reputation beyond repute
Guys im curiouse one of his post said the Exlemation point blinks if he revs to high in his gt3 so he wanted to keep it below 4k RPM lol

I maybe retarded but my both my 997s turbo and c2s that never happend it is for low tire preasure gas etc....

correct me if im wrong but I smell bull**** on this

Old 11-19-2007, 09:21 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
call me unobservant

But why would you buy a $120k car if you only live in a $300k cookie cutter?

I dont know what you call it, but where I come from we call that ****

HOODRICH

Ghettofabulous also works.

Old 11-19-2007, 09:36 AM
Dino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really niceDino V is just really nice
congrats! Love the interior.

Old 11-19-2007, 10:03 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by emperor
you guys gotta read this in its entirety

http://www.m3forum.net/m3forum/showthread.php?t=186012

emperor
Thanks Sal for linking the thread over here just in case someone here would have missed - don't feel like retyping everything so yes guys so please read my response there. I knew I can count on you Sal!

I'm getting quite a good laugh from the few haters on here who feel so obligated to dig up all my old threads! You guys must have some pretty pathetic lives to have all this free time but then again what do I know I'm just a super poser right? hahahaha

I just feel very blessed to have my health and be able to enjoy this expensive hobby. From where I grew up I was taught to not taunt people who are less fortunate but guess none of you got that part of the class.

I will respond to a few here posters here though:

gt3ranger: Yes it's totally my business only but everyone feels they have the right to tell me what to do. Ironic thing is that I've actually met some of the bay area group at Santana Row meets and we all got along just fine. Yes I remember who you are.....and I highly doubt you will talk this way to me if I was standing in front of you. The trouble is I know plenty of really rich guys in the bay area and NONE are as immature as the group here.

giggalo: You forgot I used to live in Chicago and I'm well aware of the demographics in that area vs. the bay area. I'm not saying you can/cannot afford the bay area living but so I will just assume you do not know the cost of living out here. May I ask what part of Chicago you live in? Most of the prominent suburbs of Chicago (Oak Brook, Naperville, South Barrington, Schaumburg, etc) all have nice homes but for example $1 mil. home in Naperville will buy you a beautiful house with 4k sq ft, 3-4 car garage and maybe 1/2 acre land. In the bay area, yes I can only afford my "bungalo" with that amount so yes I'm a poor SOB, sorry

globalm3: Sorry for being a newbie but that was my first drive in the car and apologies for not reading the manual first! You caught me red handed...haha

cnc: Wow you caught me red handed again - I must be BS'ing....or maybe the salesman was with me on the test drive and car was not prepped? I will have to go ask the dealer why they cheated me out of gas...haha

Now can we get back on topic? I'd love to hear what rims you guys suggest for this car but I will start another thread for that.....

btw: To put an end to all this hating and unnecesary board traffic, let me know what you guys want me to post to show the car is truly mine, not that it's any of your business but I'll consider it. (**No I will not post the pink slip or any private info but I have pretty much all the accessories that came with the GT3) Yes I will bring the car to some local Santana row meets one of these days when my schedule permits....

ok time to go grocery shop for my turkey, outa here!

peace
rk

Old 11-19-2007, 10:39 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
wow Rick

giggalo: You forgot I used to live in Chicago and I'm well aware of the demographics in that area vs. the bay area. I'm not saying you can/cannot afford the bay area living but so I will just assume you do not know the cost of living out here. May I ask what part of Chicago you live in? Most of the prominent suburbs of Chicago (Oak Brook, Naperville, South Barrington, Schaumburg, etc) all have nice homes but for example $1 mil. home in Naperville will buy you a beautiful house with 4k sq ft, 3-4 car garage and maybe 1/2 acre land. In the bay area, yes I can only afford my "bungalo" with that amount so yes I'm a poor SOB, sorry

In case you forgot, I used to live in LA. If you consider Schaumburg a "Prominent" part of chicago, them im sorry bud, we are in a different class.

Im not the nearly the wealthiest member on this board nor am I trying to be stuck up, but honestly dude, I also dont post on every car forum that im trying to sell my waiting list spot for a R8 this week and John Deere the next. IVE SEEN YOU IN PERSON DUDE! Youre an engineer (sorry to all that are engineers here) with the mouth of a used car salesman and the ego of a hedge fund manager, both of which pal, youre not. So until you grow that big swinging d1ck, try not talking so loud. Its obvious that youre a nobody trying to be somebody and before you jump at me, I am not liked by all either. Do you just not see a pattern that no one believes your fantasies anymore? Or should I stoop down to your level and start a poll? Ill even be fair and not mention what you do on the forums.

POLL:

1 word to describe S4PLAY aka RK (He private messaged me to take of his last name) Sorry Rick, that was inappropriate on my part. Sincerely.

how many synonyms of Poser and liar do you think we'll see?

oh yeah, grocery shopping for your turkey at 9am in the bay area? Im disappointed to hear that you dont have a personal shopper to do that for you. But then again if youre doing that yourself on a monday where the dow went below 12k then maybe you know something we all dont.

Last edited by giggalo; 11-19-2007 at 10:58 AM.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:32 PM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
Rick like I said earlier congrats and please don't waste bandwith proving you have the car because it will not change my opinion about your claims. You win Rick.

Aloha

Byron
Byron, well said. Ric, many of us on 6 speed and other forums gave you the benefit of the doubt when you talked about "your" cars. As it turned out, you were outted as a fraud. You tell us to get a life. But I've read many of the threads you wrote about your fictitious cars, and I asked myself "why would anyone need to poserball?" It appears you're the one living an imaginary life. Perhaps you didn't get enough attention from your parents, or you were always picked last in the school yard. It looks like you're seeking some sort of recognition on-line that you can't get in real life. You have a self esteem issue if you seek recognition from people you've never met online. I knew someone just like you. In fact, we outted him as a fraud too. He had to buy a Ferrari to prove us wrong. I laugh because it's a pathetic attempt at redemption, not unlike what you're doing. Enjoy your GT3, although I doubt you'll have it for very long.

Last edited by tthoang1; 11-19-2007 at 05:35 PM.
Old 11-19-2007, 05:38 PM
MiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant futureMiniDHinkle has a brilliant future
Wow, some haters here. Sweet car, Rick.

Old 11-19-2007, 06:47 PM
Craigger is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by Byronmaui
No Haters here. Go read the past threads and I have personally dealt with the guy so please make a relevant comment.

Aloha

Byron

Your view > anyone in this thread.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!