Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 11-19-2007, 07:39 PM
Banned
Scuderia-f430 is infamous around these parts
Wow Congrats Wow I Love It>

Old 11-19-2007, 10:23 PM
june_gl is infamous around these parts
I have experienced the deception of a poser in the past as well and want to point out that just because someone ultimately buys something doesn't mean he was telling the truth all along. Especially if the track record is getting only 1 out of a claim of 6 cars. No one likes to be lied to repeatedly. However, if S4play did indeed get the GT3, then good for him. Opinions about his character (for those who have personally dealt with him or otherwise) have already been formed about this matter, so perhaps we should leave it at that. Byron said it best when he stated that additional ‘proof’ still wouldn’t change his opinion of S4play. There’s no good in going back and forth. Besides, I would think that posers would think twice about repeating their actions after something like this has unfolded so publicly.

One last thing – those who don’t know the facts of this matter or the people involved shouldn’t label the forum members here as “haters.”

Old 11-20-2007, 12:28 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
Originally Posted by june_gl
I have experienced the deception of a poser in the past as well and want to point out that just because someone ultimately buys something doesn't mean he was telling the truth all along. Especially if the track record is getting only 1 out of a claim of 6 cars. No one likes to be lied to repeatedly. However, if S4play did indeed get the GT3, then good for him. Opinions about his character (for those who have personally dealt with him or otherwise) have already been formed about this matter, so perhaps we should leave it at that. Byron said it best when he stated that additional ‘proof’ still wouldn’t change his opinion of S4play. There’s no good in going back and forth. Besides, I would think that posers would think twice about repeating their actions after something like this has unfolded so publicly.

One last thing – those who don’t know the facts of this matter or the people involved shouldn’t label the forum members here as “haters.”

June_gl: Actually NO ONE knows what is going on besides me here....in all honesty if you guys just believe what you read, then you must have just been born yesterday. A handful of these guys think they know what is going on and feel like they can tell me what to do. I don't post to prove a point - I post because I feel like it

If you guys don't like what I post, move on. I said this many times and I will say this again:

I HAVE NEVER SCAMMED ANYONE NOR DEFRAUDED MONEY FROM ANYONE SO ALL THIS BS TALK ABOUT ME SCAMMING NEEDS TO STOP. THOSE THREADS WERE CLOSED BY THE MODS BECAUSE OF INAPPROPRIATE PERSONAL ATTACKS THAT WERE NOT JUSTIFIED. I WAS NEVER BANNED BY ANY MODS SINCE I NEVER BROKE ANY RULES. JUST CUZ I TRY TO SELL A CAR FOR OVER MSRP IS MERELY BUSINSS. SOME OF YOU FEEL JUSTIFIED TO SPEAK YOUR MIND AND DON'T LIKE IT - GUESS WHAT TOUGH LUCK! FACTS ARE THAT I'M HERE AS A CAR LOVER JUST LIKE EVERYONE ELSE AND ABIDING BY ALL RULES ON THE FORUM.

Please don't judge things unless you are involved in the actual deal. For the record Byron and I have had NO BUSINESS DEALINGS with me at all - I would never do business with someone who was trying to play me from day one and that is the extent of the deal...nothing ever happened and nothing will. Byron, you and I will never see eye to eye so just enjoy your real estate dealings in Hawaii and try not to get too much sun, I certainly don't need your blessing to do what I please on this forum....

tthoang1: hahaha you "guys" proved me a fraud? Glad you see it that way.....sounds like you are the one who's trying to go way out of your way to prove I'm a poser for someone you never met either. Life's a ***** sometimes and ya know what they say, 50% of every joke has some truth so my guess is that since you think so highly of me, all those ideas you just listed about me - perhaps you were reflecting on your own miserable childhood? But then again you must be a genius since you can read the clock and time zone for CA - great job - let me give you a hug!

ggolamco: thanks for removing my name, I knew you had some smarts in you....so that is you from the m3 cabrio days - my gosh how the tables turn and it's so much easier to jump on the bandwagon than stand out from the crowd eh?

FYI: You guys will see a lot more posts from me in the upcoming months so stay tuned!

peace,
rk

Old 11-20-2007, 05:00 AM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by tthoang1
Byron, well said. Ric, many of us on 6 speed and other forums gave you the benefit of the doubt when you talked about "your" cars. As it turned out, you were outted as a fraud. You tell us to get a life. But I've read many of the threads you wrote about your fictitious cars, and I asked myself "why would anyone need to poserball?" It appears you're the one living an imaginary life. Perhaps you didn't get enough attention from your parents, or you were always picked last in the school yard. It looks like you're seeking some sort of recognition on-line that you can't get in real life. You have a self esteem issue if you seek recognition from people you've never met online. I knew someone just like you. In fact, we outted him as a fraud too. He had to buy a Ferrari to prove us wrong. I laugh because it's a pathetic attempt at redemption, not unlike what you're doing. Enjoy your GT3, although I doubt you'll have it for very long.
tthoang, it's not worth it to even try to reason with this idiot. He's exactly like the other infamous Poserballer that bought the F430; he just doesn't get it. This guy is totally clueless. He's able to justify in his own mind that his lies are not lies by simply reasoning that he hasn't scammed anyone.

I find it ironic if Rick actually bought the GT3. After the months of BS about all the cars that he bought and sold (I wonder if Rick's found those pictures of the Gallardo that he claimed to own) and all the cars he was looking for, I'm sure he felt very compelled to actually buy something.

Well, the joke's on you Rick. We still think that you're a poserballer and now you're a poserballer stuck with a car that you can't afford!

Old 11-20-2007, 08:57 AM
s4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura abouts4play has a spectacular aura about
LOL did someone just get out of kindergarden here? hahahahaha

993fan and byron must have went to school together....we're calling each other names now? Poserballer and Moron - can't you come up with something better say maybe like "*&*@#" or something else since that's what I expect from you!

Try to use some more complicated words if you are going to insult someone. I can see this is no longer about what cars I've owned as some of you have realized you can no longer bash me for the cars so you want to insult me personally....talk about immaturity.

OH and you guys keep talking about this Ferrari guy who "HAD" to buy a Ferarri because of you calling him out????? First I have no clue who he is but stop putting yourself so high on a pedestal as I don't know a single guy who would buy a car based on what some internet people said! Even if he had to take out a mortgage on his house, ultimately it's his choice and sacrifice. Who cares what he had to do to attain his dream car. Surely not your business.....I'm sure not everyone on the boards are like you guys who roll in the money which so far I have yet to see except talk talk talk....

rk

Last edited by s4play; 11-21-2007 at 10:20 AM.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:32 AM
tthoang1 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by s4play

993fan and byron must have went to school together....we're calling each other names now? Poserballer and Moron - can't you come up with something better say maybe like "*****" or something racial since that' what I expect from you!

rk
C'mon Rick. Now you're playing the race card? I guess desperate times call for desperate measures. You're trying to obfuscate the truth.

Last edited by tthoang1; 11-20-2007 at 09:34 AM.
Old 11-20-2007, 09:35 AM
giggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to beholdgiggalo is a splendid one to behold
He just wont die!

Rick I admire your persistance. If i were you, I would be hesitant to go to any public car shows, meetings etc... not that people will step on you, but wouldnt it be embarassing when people are like "That's that dude S4PLAY"?

But hey, like the mighty cockroach, I am sure you will be just fine...

Old 11-20-2007, 12:27 PM
993fan is infamous around these parts
Okay, Rick, let's do this plain and simple.

You unequivocally stated that you purchased and sold a Gallardo. True or False?

Old 11-20-2007, 10:34 PM
mixedmac is infamous around these parts
If you look at the pictures, the car is supposed to be new but has no sticker that shows new car DMW registration on the lower front windshield. I'm pretty sure there is not a dealer around that will let you leave the lot without one. If you ask me, something looks fishy here.

Old 11-20-2007, 10:47 PM
BLKM3 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by mixedmac
If you look at the pictures, the car is supposed to be new but has no sticker that shows new car DMW registration on the lower front windshield. I'm pretty sure there is not a dealer around that will let you leave the lot without one. If you ask me, something looks fishy here.

Yes, you are right. For a new car, you need the DMV "temporary registration" Pretty much just shows that you own the car since there is no plates on it yet.

Old 11-21-2007, 09:45 AM
JWGT2 is infamous around these partsJWGT2 is infamous around these parts

993fan and byron must have went to school together....we're calling each other names now? Poserballer and Moron - can't you come up with something better say maybe like "*****" or something racial since that' what I expect from you!

rk
Rick: Is pulling the race card really necessary? How low will you go? I have seen no mention of race in any posts on this thread until yours. I have been reserving judgement...but using a derogatory term like that is unacceptable, especially coming from a fellow American-born Chinese.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:07 AM
Originally Posted by JWGT2
Rick: Is pulling the race card really necessary? How low will you go? I have seen no mention of race in any posts on this thread until yours. I have been reserving judgement...but using a derogatory term like that is unacceptable, especially coming from a fellow American-born Chinese.

Jame's you're absolutely right. No one up till now used a racial slur except Rick. Is using a racial slur grounds for banning?

Old 11-21-2007, 10:13 AM
porscheracer001 is infamous around these parts
Sweet car but why do you need a navigation in a GT3? where is the pit lane at Watkins? just joking.

Old 11-21-2007, 10:26 AM
Originally Posted by JWGT2
Apologies for using that racial term and I edited my post....I was only trying to prove a point as to name calling is for kids.

I'm chinese so using the term on myself should not be a big deal. Same as african american's using the "N" word with each other. But that was bad taste so I removed it, apologies if it offended anyone.

Back on topic, it seems some of you will never believe the truth so I'm done here, this is my last post on this subject.

A FEW POSTS EARLIER I EVER OFFERED TO ASK WHAT KIND OF PROOF YOU GUYS WANT BUT OBVIOUSLY THAT IS NOT YOUR GOAL ANYMORE. I STARTED THIS THREAD TO SHOW MY EXCITEMENT FOR A CAR I LOVE, SIMPLE AS THAT.

So much drama for a car forum.....hahaha

porscheracer001: I don't plan on ever tracking this car as I'm only a poser according to the experts here....

Happy thanksgiving!
rk

Old 11-21-2007, 10:43 AM

Apologies for using that racial term and I edited my post....I was only trying to prove a point as to name calling is for kids.

I'm chinese so using the term on myself should not be a big deal. Same as african american's using the "N" word with each other. But that was bad taste so I removed it, apologies if it offended anyone.

Back on topic, it seems some of you will never believe the truth so I'm done here, this is my last post on this subject.

A FEW POSTS EARLIER I EVER OFFERED TO ASK WHAT KIND OF PROOF YOU GUYS WANT BUT OBVIOUSLY THAT IS NOT YOUR GOAL ANYMORE. I STARTED THIS THREAD TO SHOW MY EXCITEMENT FOR A CAR I LOVE, SIMPLE AS THAT.

So much drama for a car forum.....hahaha

porscheracer001: I don't plan on ever tracking this car as I'm only a poser according to the experts here....

Happy thanksgiving!
rk
Actually Ric, when you used the racial slur in the context of your post, you accused 993fan and Byron of being a racist. Finally, you admit to being a poser. Embrace it Ric, it suits you.

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: WOOOHOOO, my 2008 GT3 has been confirmed for Nov. delivery!