Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

GT3's adjustable suspension

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 04-07-2004, 08:27 PM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Chris,

he thinks he's being funny.... he just got some 04 wheels, sold the 360 for the audi rs6, sold the cayenne TT for an Escalade

and is moving to a trailer park [just kidding].

i planned on getting an 04 near the end of the year... then this 03 came along... but whenever 04 prices become "pricingly affordable wid rich corintian ledder" as ricardo montalban used to say, i'll grab one

here's henry on the track

Attached Images  

Last edited by watt; 04-08-2004 at 08:44 AM.
Old 04-07-2004, 08:36 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
I wonder why he would want '04 stock wheels over those beautiful Fikse's???

Old 04-07-2004, 08:38 PM
rockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond reputerockitman has a reputation beyond repute
Well I am glad to hear that you are not getting rid of that '03...Slate is by far the most stunning color you could ever have on that car, imo....

Old 04-07-2004, 08:45 PM
HKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really niceHKE46Boy is just really nice
Watt,

I remember his 03 had tequipment roll bar but the picture he posted earlier doesn't look like he has one.

Old 04-08-2004, 01:00 AM
Jack(LA) is infamous around these parts
Chris -- Don't listen to the Wattster -- he hasn't a clue.

Old 04-08-2004, 05:37 AM
Originally posted by Jack(LA)
Chris -- Don't listen to the Wattster -- he hasn't a clue.
Well then...Congratulations are in order for the first '04 GT2 I have seen on the boards!!!

It must be awesome...

Old 04-08-2004, 08:42 AM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
Simon-

Jack never had a rollbar - he never adds functional stuff, just bling. we just ordered him the requisite pink mink headliner for his Rap Video recording date and please note the artic painted seat belt holes on his 03 in that pic -- if you actually USED 6 point harnesses, the paint would be chipped off by passing the buckles through the holes ... no form no function -- the Bling King!!!!!!

Chris-

he bought the fikses because he was tired of all the 5 spoke factories - so now that the 04 factories look like 13 spokes, he's back to them .. his closet is full of wheels, mores shoes than imelda marcos' dog.

Slate is great - it hides dirt really well, in fact fog borne mud of Malibu is hidden better than artic. my kinda colour -- no washee!! but we'll see how long i keep it.

Attached Images  

Last edited by watt; 04-08-2004 at 09:04 AM.
Old 04-08-2004, 08:45 AM
Chris:

Actually, I was referring to other statements by Watt, but I must come clean. I was, in deed, intentionally pulling the Wattster's leg regarding the '04 GT2. I ran across a great deal on some '04 wheels and tires. I am, after all, the Imelda Marcos of wheels and subscribe to the theory that you can't have too many wheels. I still love the Fikse's and my plan is to use them as track wheels mounted with either Corsas or Cups.

I probably should have carried out my "fooling around" with Watt using private e-mails -- hope my attempt at humor hasn't annoyed anyone too much. I definitely don't deserve any congratulatory omments on getting a new car.

Old 04-08-2004, 08:52 AM
Jack,

You are allowed to use humour here!! and it makes life more fun, and the more you practise the better you'll get.... and obviously you gotta long way to go. You might even get as funny as Josh "busman" ofstein when he goes on about his 12 year old stripper wrecking his GT2 trying to enter the garage in 1st gear -- you know that's why the owner's manual tells you to start up in 2nd right? too much torqueee make for crasheee!!!!

and more disclosure -- everyone knows Jack and I are very good friends and pull each others' chains all day long....

Last edited by watt; 04-08-2004 at 08:56 AM.
Old 04-08-2004, 08:54 AM
Originally posted by watt
Jack never had a rollbar - he never adds functional stuff, just bling. we just ordered him the requisite pink mink headliner for his Rap Video recording date and
Wattster: You're a ****** of the first degree, but I still love you.

As for functional stuff, what about the heated (cigarette lighter powered) coffee mug option I added -- fits perfectly into the cup holder and looks much better than yours.

Old 04-08-2004, 08:58 AM
Originally posted by Jack(LA)
Chris:

I definitely don't deserve any congratulatory omments on getting a new car.

You sure don't when you buy an Audi RS6!

and your coffee warmer may be cool, but what about my dual humidors?

Old 04-09-2004, 01:38 PM
Carolina Speed
james is infamous around these parts
Watt, what's the deal. No comment on the track picture with "dad" on the passenger side. A car like that and no solo yet. come on, yank that chain. Now, let me officially appologize to Jack b/c I don't know you and am not part of the circle but I'm just giving your bro some ammo.

Old 04-09-2004, 02:26 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
damn these rich kids I bet you'll be doing some drama on that MTV show soon...

Old 04-09-2004, 02:36 PM
teflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant futureteflon has a brilliant future
James,

Your "ammo" is a dud. Read Watt's post again more closely and take a better look at the pic of the GT2 on track. Hint: It's RHD.

Greg A

Old 04-09-2004, 04:19 PM
sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !sharkster Is a GOD !
Originally posted by watt
Chris,

he thinks he's being funny.... he just got some 04 wheels, sold the 360 for the audi rs6, sold the cayenne TT for an Escalade

and is moving to a trailer park [just kidding].

i planned on getting an 04 near the end of the year... then this 03 came along... but whenever 04 prices become "pricingly affordable wid rich corintian ledder" as ricardo montalban used to say, i'll grab one

here's henry on the track
Watt I know that's you in the EVO doing the OWNADGE

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: GT3's adjustable suspension