Notices
GT3/GT2 Performance and Track Discussion on the Porsche GT3 and GT2

Warning regarding Brandywine Porsche in PA.

Search this Thread

Rate Thread

Old 06-14-2007, 01:29 PM
sechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant futuresechsgang has a brilliant future
Originally Posted by TT Surgeon
Or do what I did....send an email right to Peter Schwarzenbraun himself.
I second this...Im only local so I cant say this is true...but Ive heard your not the only out of stater who has had some similar problems...Brandywine should be just as fair to the out of state people as they are to the in-state people...even still...there are much worse things that could happen than this slip up...Ive only had great things from them thusfar...

Last edited by sechsgang; 06-14-2007 at 01:49 PM.
Old 06-14-2007, 01:33 PM
blastr17 is infamous around these parts
I agree that the situation at hand was handled wrong, but keep in mind that Kyle really has no say if the GM sold the car from under him.

Old 06-14-2007, 01:34 PM
vincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond reputevincentdds has a reputation beyond repute
Really sucks to have a forum sponsor did that to a board member. Next time demand a purchase order fax to you before giving them the deposit.

Last edited by vincentdds; 06-14-2007 at 05:06 PM.
Banned
MabF355 is infamous around these parts
Originally Posted by blastr17
I agree that the situation at hand was handled wrong, but keep in mind that Kyle really has no say if the GM sold the car from under him.
Finally, a statement that makes sense...
-Marc

kermit_S is infamous around these parts
That sucks...seen a used midnight blue GT3 with only 500 miles on the clock in the showroom at Pacific Porsche / Torrance, Ca with not allot of options. Might be your solution

Old 06-14-2007, 01:38 PM
rahul is infamous around these parts
All this touchy, feely stuff is fine and dandy, yet my solution: Sue them! Would this type of exchange be taking place if we were dealing with a home, or perhaps an organ transplant? I think not. While I only know about Texas law, the common law is similar in all states, and as such, i believe you have a legally enforceable contract. Either you demand specific performance, or seek liquidated damages.

Old 06-14-2007, 01:39 PM
watt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to beholdwatt is a splendid one to behold
should they remain a board sponsor?

Old 06-14-2007, 02:09 PM
MGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to allMGoBlue is a name known to all
Originally Posted by Mikes997C2S
He said "he suffers too, because he looses the commission".

Mike
That comment alone would send me over the edge.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
Originally Posted by rahul
All this touchy, feely stuff is fine and dandy, yet my solution: Sue them! Would this type of exchange be taking place if we were dealing with a home, or perhaps an organ transplant? I think not. While I only know about Texas law, the common law is similar in all states, and as such, i believe you have a legally enforceable contract. Either you demand specific performance, or seek liquidated damages.
As much as I agree, that the situation was handled completely wrong; I think thats going a little bit too far.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:24 PM
really? That's why dealers get away with the crap they do.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:25 PM
Banned
Origyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to beholdOrigyns 973 is a splendid one to behold
really? That's why dealers get away with the crap they do.
I think in order for them to redeem themselves, they should allocate a car for him at the agreed price or a better price, something along those lines.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:28 PM
WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !WOODTSTER Is a GOD !
Get ahold of that GM and work towards a deal at list on another one.
Also, simultaneously start working with PCNA zone rep or Schwartzenbauer.

NOT ACCEPTIBLE, needs more work!

sorry to hear, I would be beside myself.

Marty K.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:29 PM
Sure. That's what i was getting at when i meant specific performance, but to just give him a "sorry" and go about their business is wrong.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:30 PM
Banned
Sure. That's what i was getting at when i meant specific performance, but to just give him a "sorry" and go about their business is wrong.
Gotcha, I agree.

Old 06-14-2007, 02:44 PM
Lizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of lightLizard1 is a glorious beacon of light
sorry to hear but Sh&% happens. Worst thing you can do is sit and "marinate in it". You've let people know about it and so it's time to move on.

You'll be much happier. Good luck in the search - it's half the fun

You have already rated this thread Rating: Thread Rating: 0 votes,  average.

Quick Reply: Warning regarding Brandywine Porsche in PA.